TTC #3 wanting a buddy

So just an update on my journey so I am 6 dpo my ticker is wrong but so far my symptoms are just cramping and nausea I really don't "feel pregnant" idk I just really feel like I'm out this month hopefully I am wrong :/

Aww :hugs: don't worry to much Hun your not out until the witch gets you!! & 6 dpo is quite early fx you are wrong & this is your month!! :hugs: xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

It's a cavalier king Charles spaniel we already have a blenheim (chestnut & White) one called holly & the one we are getting is a ruby one can't wait I'm probably going to get a girl one (depending on markings) & call her lady :)

yeah should be able to find out earlyer but knowing my luck I'll still have a 34-36 day cycle lol xx

Oh they are so so cute!! Did u get her?? Great for the kids aren't they?
My lil boy loves our 2 we have a Japanese Spitz and a Husky who is my 2nd baby!! :hugs:

Thats a really long cycle isn't it??

I know I love my cavy she's my baby & yes they are amazing with kids :) I can't wait to get my puppy but she was only born about a week ago so can't bring her home yet :( lol but realy looking forward to it! Aww I love Japanese spitzs they are gawjus I realy wanted one but it's realy hard to find a breeder in my area! Huskys are ok but they can be so stuborn lol (I trained to be a dog groomer & had bad experiances with them lol) as for my cycles they are to long it seems to take forever to ov & then the tww I hate it lol I realy envy people with 28 day cycles sometimes lol lucky buggers!! xx

So I am now 8dpo having some symptoms I am hoping mean that it is my month.. Nausea, hot flashes, weird pressure feeling below my belly button, and sorry if TMI i feel very wet down there. Trying to keep my hopes up but I am very sick... Laryngitis :/ 3-4 days til I test

Brookettc3 that's sounding pretty good when are you planning on testing? Got my fx for you!! Hope you get well very soon :hugs: & lots of babydust to you! xx

Well I have been bad and testing all the time lol but I won't test today but probably tomorrow :) it's weird though most of my symptoms kind of went away yesterday. They need to come back!!!!

Aw she must be so tiny Camlet!! How cute!!

I find the spitz really moody and cranky! Definately wouldn't get another!!

Id say you do! Im a 28 day cycle and I think thats forever!!! My ticker is wrong just double checked so only 7 days till testing :D

xxx

Well I have been bad and testing all the time lol but I won't test today but probably tomorrow :) it's weird though most of my symptoms kind of went away yesterday. They need to come back!!!!

Nearly there!! :dust:

I have my fingers crossed for you all :)

Brookettc3: not long left!! I hope the :witch: stays away for you & you get your :bfp: xx

mum88: she is sooo tiny it's unreal lol aww that's a shame i've always thought they had realy lovely temperments & where perfect for familys lol well now I know!! Lol woo not long to go for you fx it's bfp time!! xx

jodi_19: thanks hun how have you been? :) xx

As for me I realy don't know what to think but me & df dtd last night & I had some pink discharge this morning & have no idea what this could be?!? I am pretty sure I ov'ed about a week ago so can't be that :S any ideas what this could be ladys? xx

Hello girls. Do you mind if I join you? We're not supposed to be 'trying' for another baby but sometimes my head runs away with me. I want to be pregnant again but I wear myself and DH down in the process so this time.. what will be will be!

Anyway. I'm 9DPO (going by CM) and have very full swollen bbs, sore nipples. I'm allowing myself to get a little excited as it's just like with my other two pregnancies.. eeeeek!

So, I hope you don't mind me joining, I'm 31 and hoping for little one #3

Hi & welcome fuddled sounding very good!! I feel exactly the same & also am at the point where what will be will be aswell after driving myself & df mad last month when I was sooo convinced I was & obviosly wasn't! But I must say I have been much calmer & happer this time round so definatly looks the best way to go for me :) fx we all get our bfps very soon :) xx

Aw thanks for the welcome Camlet :hugs:

When my little ones go to bed later I'm going to read through the thread properly and catch up with you all :winkwink:

Well ladies I tested this AM BFN :/ maybe I'll test again tomorrow not letting it get my hopes down until the witch comes. I am not testing with FRER so maybe I will go pick up some today.

Still only 11DPO Brooke so definitely keep your chin up. No where near over yet.

I caught up on the thread just now. I wish I had been around at the beginning but never mind. I used to work with children with SEN in schools.. loved it because you get to build a rapport with the most fantastic children, super spirits!

I keep prodding my bbs just to check that they're still sore.. weird behaviour. Friday is testing day fx

Camlet - Could it be implantation bleeding? I had it at 10-11 dpo with my chemical. That's what gave me the urge to test b/c I never have pre AF spotting. Hopefully it's a good sign :)

Thanks fuddled and actually I am only 10 dpo my ticker is off so I have even more time :) and about joining now VS the beginning it's fine you are here now. Haha I always poke my bbs too lol yay Friday that's coming up my test day is Thursday But I'm going up test everyday until then

I would test now but my tests have not arrived yet. Might just be a blessing so I don't send myself even more around the fruit loop tree!

Hi jodi :wave:

My bbs are still very heavy and full. Being a 32J (natural.. unfortunately :rolleyes: lol) I feel it so uncomfortable. But the nipple sensitivity has worn off a bit. It's still there but not as much as yesterday.

Still bloated, with a lot of er.. wind :blush: and stools are loose and frequent.

Nothing else to report other than yesterday I was so sure I was pregnant and today I'm having doubts telling myself I've just put on weight

Jodi_19: a few people have said that now on a post I made in the ttc forum so hopefully you are all right but I guess I won't know for sure for a couple of weeks! I'm not going to test early at all this month I'm just going to wait until af would have been due with a 36 day cycle so I avoid disappointment :) xx

brookettc3: your still not out until the :witch: gets ya & if you realy can't resist testing then I would say defo go for the frer as they are ment to be the best you can get aslong as you make sure your not as ditsy as me & buy the first responce rapid result lol good luck xx :dust:

Fuddled: I do the boob poking thing to :blush: lol I wish everybody would see things the way you do it would make life alot easyer my sons school especialy the senco are a real pain & have even taken things as far as to call my sons docters to make sure I wasn't 'making his problems up' :-/ & then they have had the nerve to tell me he should completly stop his medication cold turkey that he has been on for 5 years last time I listened to somebody telling me that he ended up poisening his system as his bowels just stopped working :-/ I hate his school!! They realy don't cope with his needs at all!! As for not having any tests for me that's a good thing as I'm a poas aholic so would just be driving myself mad lol.. Don't worry to much about starting to get doubts I was like that when I was pg with dd :) good luck for when your tests do get here though :) xx

uh oh.. the tests have arrived. What to do what to do! :shrug:

I'll study for an hour and then think about testing - only 10DPO so maybe shouldn't.

Camlet at the risk of offending UK teachers, SENCo's can and normally would be a teacher who 'just does the paperwork' a few courses, a bit training here and there. The teacher I worked 'for' hadn't got a clue about the little boy I worked with, expected him to conform to the class room rules and punish bad behaviour thinking he would get the hint and learn. It's why I quit in the end (other than to have a family) I couldn't stand how in annual reviews the teacher and head would sit there infront of the Educational Psychologists and spout nothing about the child but what the internet has told them or reworded my report, while I'm sat there knowing a damn sight more than them about the child and infact, actually care for the child's wellbeing but i'm told to go make the cuppa's or photocopy such and such. I'd had enough.

I was praised by one Ed Psyc towards the end who knew exactly what was going on and encouraged to train to get into the profession, which is what I'm doing. A Psychology degree and then on to do post grad Ed Psych.

It's all about education. Teachers and head teachers still need to learn but they need to get to know a child and their individual needs and realise that there isn't a blanket 'special needs' strategy.

It's frustrating for the minions (me) who really know what needs t put in place for the little ones but the hiarachy states I'm just the hired help who is called upon to remove the child when they become disruptive.

oooooh, I've gone off on one! lol I can understand your frustration and know exactly why you feel it Camlet!!

Sorry teachers reading this. I shouldn't generalise at all. I'm talking about the UK system and my experiences in two UK schools. Sorry if I've offended, it's just very frustrating.

erm, I dunno. I think I see a very faint line????????

10DPO and not FMU more like 3rd time round this morning. Dunno if the pic will show it as it doesn't on phone but you never know..

https://img814.imageshack.us/img814/5272/testdj.jpg

Maybe I'm just seeing things. That's it, no more till friday and FMU!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->