TTC 30s/40s Club

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
The 30s TTC Club.

:D

Come & say hi, introduce yourself to the 30s club, tell us how old you are, are you TTC #1 or more & a bit about your TTC journey so far.

Hi, My Name is Suz. I am 32 years old and my husband is 35. WE OLD!

Looks like I am alone in the 30s Club.....Not even a Sticky yet. :cry:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well My Husband and I are TTC for Baby number 1. We have been since June. We put TTC on hold last month due to a few medical issues, (Girls in the 20's club....See what you have to look forward to) But with the OK from my doctor and AF ended today, DH LOOK OUT! We are good to get back TTC. Maybe this will be the month for us........

Suz :wink:

I know your not the only one Suz hun - Hopefully people will jump on soon :wink:

Hiya
You're not the only one - I'm Sinead and I'm 32 (just) and dh, Andy is 30 (my toyboy). We have been married since Sept 05 and ttc number 1 since Dec 06

Hope to chat soon

Sinead

:hi: Hi Sinead. Welcome. Glad

:hi: Hi Sinead. Welcome. Glad Someone Has Joined me here!!!

Hiya
Its nice to join and speak to people in the same situation.
Where you from? I am near Manchester

Hugs to you:hugs:

Sinead

Im from Californina (U.S.A)

Hi,

I don't really post on here anymore as a rule (was getting way too obsessed!), but just wanted to say you are not alone!! I'm 32, we've been married since Jan'06, and been TTC since Feb'06.

No BFPs yet .. and we are currently seeking tests etc. I've had the preliminary blood tests (CD5) which all came back normal. I've been trying to get the CD21 test booked for 2 months now but the Docs keep being fully booked or the phlebotomist is on holiday!! Grrr!! So I'm taking a day off work after I've ov'd to go to hospital and get a walk-in appointment! Hubby is also getting his test done at the same time!!

After these tests (depending on what they say) we are stopping TTCing until next year. Can't take it anymore!! Month on month of not knowing and waiting ...........

Anyway - Good luck yous twos! Hope you get your BFPs soon.

Hiya Becs

Hope everything is ok and that it all works out for you

And Suz I am jealous of the warm weather, as manchester is normally very rainy!!!!

Sinead

Awe Bec! Nice to see you! I totaly understand the heartache everymonth TTC.....:hugs: Good Luck Babe!

Sinead...Good luck to you too....Dont be too jelouse of my weather right now.......Its all over the place.....:rofl:

*BUMP*

:happydance: Who is still TTC in the 30s besides me? :happydance:

*BUMP*

:happydance: Who is still TTC in the 30s besides me? :happydance:

Hi I am Bek and I am 33yrs and my husband is 42yrs. WE are TTC baby number 4. I was 22yrs when I had my 1st, 24yrs when I had my 2nd and 26yrs when I had my 3rd. I then had my tubes done ( 1mth after having my 3rd son) with such regret and just had them reversed this March 07. So not only do i have my age against me, I also have the damage to my tubes to deal with also.

Well it is nice to know I am not alone ( I just posted a thread under TTC to see if anyone else was in their 30's and then I see this, lol)

I wish everyone all the best and a BFP really soon.

Hiya:hi:

For those who don't know me already, I''m Amanda, i'm 37, married to Stu (26) and ttc number 3 (number 2 for Stu - my second marriage). Number one is 14, and number two was 1 on Friday. We wanted the third to be close in age to Charlie, so started ttc again as soon as he was born, but nothing yet.:hissy:

Hiya - I'm Eva and it seems as though I'm the oldest first timer here!

I'm 36 and my Hub Dave is 35 and this is our TTC #1. Currently on month 2 so we'll see what happens.

Nice to meet you girlies :)

:happydance: Glad this group is getting bigger....

:dust:
For us All!

hi im violet i was 34 yesterday my hubby is 38 been ttc no4 for almost 22 months now since coming of depo . violet xx

Im new here! Just turned 31 on 09/05!!

My boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive since last month, so we are very new to the game....Here is what is happening so far.....

09/02-09/06...had period
09/06-09/12..."BD" with boyfriend on and off every other day.
09/13-09/18..."BD with boyfriend EVERY DAY at least twice a day.
09/19...Had mittelschmerz...Awful pain...(BD early that day before pain and then during the pain in the afternoon...Would not suggest as it is VERY painful!)...sensitive breasts...
09/20...Did it again to be on the safe side....still sensitive breasts and notice heat spells...Im beginning to feel hot even by doing the simplest things like typing...
09/21...very mild cramping on the right side (where mittelschmerz took place 2 days ago) nothing significant...Breasts are beginning to be sore all over...Hot spells continue....

Do anyone think this is just due to the progesterone? Any insight!!??? PLEASE!..:cry:

Hi I am Terri, 34 (35 in December), and my OH is 37 going on 38. We aren't actively ttc, however I just went off bcp and suspect I may be pg. I hope. I'll know more on Monday when my blood tests come back, but I suspect it will be BFN. On a good note, I haven't gotten AF, and we've been practicing a lot so it may happen yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->