TTC 30s/40s Club

Hi,My name is Nicole.My husband and I have been ttc since Aug,I am 33 and he is 37.It's great to be in the 30's club,because we all know as we get older,it is harder to conceive.Maybe we can all share some advice and support one another!!! Good-Luck girls!

Hi there,

I'm new today, I'm 34 years old and have been ttc for just under a year!
Very interested to hear back from you guys X:hi:

hi, TTC for #1 with DH of 2 years :) i'm 30, and he's 32

here's where we're at right in the process: https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=12787

Hi just your post above, I'm also having very irregular periods(which isn't usaul) How are things at the mo, did AF arrive?

Hi just your post above, I'm also having very irregular periods(which isn't usaul) How are things at the mo, did AF arrive?

hi the only thing i'm swiping right now is a brown discharge, which could either mean the beg of my period or implantation. i'm hoping for the latter. i was due for AF on friday. every month, it usually comes earlier than expected. (example, if i got it on the 12th of Oct, i would expect it to come before the 12th in nov). that is unusual for me - that it's late this month.

thanks for asking :) (i hope you were talking about my post anyway ;) )

Hi everyone!!! I am 36 and my SO is 37. I have an IUD in right now but will be having it taken out soon so I can TTC. I have three children now all boys ages 18, 16 and 3. They had been fathered with my exhusband. SO does not have any children (yet).
In just a couple months we will both be a year older and I am a bit scared of what may or may not happen with us both being older. BTW I was 33 with my last son.
We have both just quit smoking in preperation for the big event:)
Mira

Well Gsw, Lets hope that it's your month for a good result! Fingers crossed!!

Mira, I'm 35 and ttc for the first time have been trying for almost 1year, It's nice to speak to people in the same boat!

Well Gsw, Lets hope that it's your month for a good result! Fingers crossed!!

Mira, I'm 35 and ttc for the first time have been trying for almost 1year, It's nice to speak to people in the same boat!

thank you, you too!

:dust:

GSW I was just wondering how you were coming along. I've also got my fingers crossed for you!

GSW I was just wondering how you were coming along. I've also got my fingers crossed for you!

hi thanks mira. no such luck this month. :cry:

i'm trying to think positive - at least it gives me more time to be healthy - drink more water, excercise, etc.....

thank you for asking! wishing you lots of luck when it's time for you to TTC :)

Dec. 6th I get this IUD out of me. That just so happens to be just a couple of days past what should be the start of a new cycle. Which is awesome because it means my cycle shouldn't get all messed up and I can TTC right away. I should ovulate on schedule on the 20th. YAY I'm excited to get started!!!! I've been tracking my cycles for the past few months just so I know what to expect.
Thank you ladies!!!!

Hi all, I guess I belong in this club too. I'm 30 and my husband is 31. I always thought we would have a baby before I was 25, but it just never happened. Now we finally have decided to try and I'm pretty excited about it. My sister recently had her first baby (he's eight months) and I think that spurred my clock so to speak. This is only our first month trying, I have only just stopped taking my BC pills, so I may have a while to wait.

Though I would be ecstatic if we were to get pregnant in December, because then my due date would be my birthday in September!

Good luck everyone!:)

Hi all, I guess I belong in this club too. I'm 30 and my husband is 31. I always thought we would have a baby before I was 25, but it just never happened.

Though I would be ecstatic if we were to get pregnant in December, because then my due date would be my birthday in September!

Good luck everyone!:)

sounds like me :) my birthday is in sept too and would really really like to have given birth before I turn 31. good luck!

Good luck Moraine!!! Here's for hoping a bunch of September babies!! Two of my sons were born on Sept 9th, 13 years apart!!! If for some odd strange circumstance I do get BFP in December my due date would be the 10th of Sept. So I would prefer not in December but if it happens it happens :)

Lots of baby dust!!!!

sounds like me :) my birthday is in sept too and would really really like to have given birth before I turn 31. good luck!

Thank you and good luck to you too! My birthday is the third, and I was born on my Grandmother's birthday so it would be wonderful to have another in the family with the same birthday. It would be nice to be able to have one before 31. Though my sister was 31 so I guess it wouldn't be too bad. Actually I think I was born when my mom was 31 too, maybe there's a pattern here lol!

Good luck Moraine!!! Here's for hoping a bunch of September babies!! Two of my sons were born on Sept 9th, 13 years apart!!! If for some odd strange circumstance I do get BFP in December my due date would be the 10th of Sept. So I would prefer not in December but if it happens it happens :)

Lots of baby dust!!!!

Thanks Mira, that would be cool if you had another September baby, all those Virgos! That would be pretty neat if all three had the same birthday, at least the date would be easy to remember. Good luck with a December BFP!:)

Lots of Baby Dust for even more September B-days to come. I have heard that September is the busiest month in the maternity ward:) That sounds like a great sign to me.

Lots of Baby Dust for even more September B-days to come. I have heard that September is the busiest month in the maternity ward:) That sounds like a great sign to me.

Ooops sorry double post...and I don't know how to remove it :blush:

perhaps since december is so cold. :sex: LOL

I belong to this club too! I am Shumie aged 31 and will be 32 in June. Hubby is 33 and we have three children (two girls, aged 8 and 4, one boy aged 6). We are trying for number 4 and would love to have another boy although a girl would be just as wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->