TTC 30s/40s Club

Quail,
you ov late, do you have a long cycle?
Boring here too, in 2ww now, assuming I ov when I thought! Oh well, to be honest never had so much bd'ing! so enjoying the trying!! Poor hubby his back is knackered this month so best let it rest!!!

Hi Jonnanne,
Sorry to hear about you mc's, hope we are all announcing our pfp's soon!

Hi Everyone else!:wave:

:dust: to all

:baby:thinkpink xx

my cycles are only 28-30 days but i just o, late.xx

my cycles are only 28-30 days but i just o, late.xx

Funny isnt it, I ov early, do you think that makes the baby any older? my last was on time but looked late with her dry skin!
I suppose it must make a difference!
It feels like forever in the 2ww, and I start thinking did i do enough! Even though I really know i did all i can!

:hug: xx

awwww good luck.xx im still waiting to o, wish i o, early.xx

At least you know you ov, was just noticing cd thread of 80+ days, that must be a nightmare!!:hissy:
I am lucky my cycle is regular and easy to follow! :happydance:
My pregnancy's are really sick, my last was the worst, I piled on the weight and was sooooo very sick every day morning noon and night!!
How are your pregnancys?

i am also really sick feel like crap for about the first 4-5 months also get veeery tired.xxhow old are you thinkpink if you dont mind me asking lol.xx

:rofl: I dont mind you asking!!
Am 36!
How about you? I think most my friends trying for babies are about the 38 mark, and they are having ttc and mc problems, it worries me!
I have always conceived easily b4 so thinking possitive this month!

Hi all! :hi:
i'm back to cd4 again - but really not feeling confident at all this month. Like you I keep hearing about the older women having problems conceiving and having miscarriages (I've had 2 in last year) I'm wondering if it is actually likely to happen again or not! I'm going to have some acupuncture next week to see if that helps, it was pretty good for my horrendous morning sickness last time so worth a try. Any one else tried it for improving fertility?

:hug:xxx

im 35,thinkpink i also worry about my age causing misscarriages i have already had 4 at varius times but that was a few years ago and i caught really easy with my last one who is 11 months so im hoping it wont take to long.i have been trying for about 9 cycles but i was breastfeeding so ive only really had 3 normal cycles so im hoping thats why i havent caught yet.xx

Hi All,

Have no access to internet for week from tomorrow now ahhhhh!!

Quail,
I am thinking happy possitive thoughts, i am a great believer in it helping!! Sure you will be fine, they do say breast feeding can stop conception happening I expect that is what it is til now.
I cant imagine how it must feel to spend so much time feeling so crap! I thought 5 pregnancies of being sick is a bit mad! I forget how bad i get!xx

Moonmamma,
Its worth a try with acupuncture, spoke to a lady who did hypnotherapy and she made me feel pretty confident that it can help in morning sickness, trouble is she made me believe i was strong enough in character to help myself, so going to try non sick thoughts!xx

will catch up on here in a week, when i will be able to test!!

take care all

:baby:thinkpink xx

hi everyone i dont know if im posting in the right place as i am new to this site:blush: but i thought i would introduce myself, my name is jo i have 5 kids and we are ttc #6 will be testing on 23 june!

hi everyone i dont know if im posting in the right place as i am new to this site:blush: but i thought i would introduce myself, my name is jo i have 5 kids and we are ttc #6 will be testing on 23 june!

Hi Jo! Im Fran mummy to 5 and now expecting #6! I hope your ttc journey is short :)

Hey ladies! Hows everyone doing??

Quail im sorry last cycle wasnt succesful afterall!! Best of luck this cycle xxx

Im doing ok...had really bad m/s but it has eased some now and ofcorse I am worrying. Have a scan on Thursday which I am some what nervous about but at the same time cant wait :)

Hugs all around xox:hugs:

Hi Jo! Im Fran mummy to 5 and now expecting #6! I hope your ttc journey is short :)[/QUOTE]

hi Fran congratulations on #6 :yipee:what age are you kids? i have 2 boys 9 and 7, 3 girls 4, 3 and 20 months

Hi Jo! Im Fran mummy to 5 and now expecting #6! I hope your ttc journey is short :)

hi Fran congratulations on #6 :yipee:what age are you kids? i have 2 boys 9 and 7, 3 girls 4, 3 and 20 months[/QUOTE]

Hi again jo! thanks :)
We have 4 boys aged 13,10,8 and 4 and 1 little miss aged 3 :)

Hi Jo! I have six and I'm ttc no 7! Been trying for year now though and had 2 miscarriages so still hoping it'l be third time lucky. Mine are 20, 18, 16, 13, 10 and 2. Good luck with your test! FX for you

:hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"