TTC 30s/40s Club

hi all well myb opks are starting to darken slightly so hoping ill get a pos in the next few days and if i do itll be my first normal cycle since stopping breastfeeding so fxd.xx hi franm101 hoping all is going well.xx

Hi Jo! I have six and I'm ttc no 7! Been trying for year now though and had 2 miscarriages so still hoping it'l be third time lucky. Mine are 20, 18, 16, 13, 10 and 2. Good luck with your test! FX for you

:hugs:

xxx

:hi:moonmama that must be hard having 2 miscarriages and ttc for a year :hug: hoping for a :bfp: for you this month! GOOD LUCK

hi all wellcd14 and still no pos on a opk i had a bit of spotting yesterday and this morning so im hoping that it might be leading to ovulation.xx

:hi:
Hi Quail! I just looked at your chart- did your period really just last one day?! Hope you ov soon- I'm in the 'amber' phase at the moment I think, day10 but warming up if you know what I mean!:blush:! looking forward to my acupuncture session tomorrow anyway!

Hey Jo! did you test yesterday???

How is every one else?

:hug:

Oh! Sorry to hear that Jo! Lets keep fx that this will be your month instead!:hugs:

the witch has turned up thnk goodness cause i was worried because its been a long cycle for me...........son now start again........2 weeks until fertility specilist visit!!! yah

DAMM that witch!! sorry to hear that ness- it was looking good for a while wasnt it? hope your appointment is helpful! xxx
:hugs:

well ff says i o, on cd15 but i never got a pos opk and have also been spotting for a few days any ideas ladies?

hi quail
i had spotting like you to in this cycle but i think its because of the vitex............i have been on it for a few cycles and i was before i started a regualr 28-29 day girl and now im all over the place since i started vitex and have had spotting and late cycles which i never had before..............so i have stopped and did some research and found that vitex can cause all sorts of issues for people with regualr cycles and although it helps some people and can really mess others up.........so no more for me i will see if my cycles go back to normal!!! are you on vitex/chaste tree

Hello everyone,
Back now, had a lovely week away, had fab weather!

Well cd 28 today, so :witch: due today, did a :bfn: a few days ago, as i havent had the usual 5 day spotting b4 she shows.
Thinking because of the :bfn: it cant be my month, but then no :witch: and i am usually spot on my date, dont feel like i am going to come on either.
The test was supposed to be one for after due on date and i did it b4 but thinking it would have picked something up.
Just waiting really to come on, if i dont by tomorrow will test again but the tests are usually pretty accuate so not much hope.
If cd 1 does come around def doing opk's this month!

Hope everyone ok, hello to meandmyfive and welcome!

Take care

:baby:thinkpink xx

Hi thinkpink!:hi:
nice to have you back! what a pain for you! I know the feeling- once you get the :bfn: you just want AF to hurry up, but at the same time you hang on to that glimmer of hope!! what are your temps doing?

Nessie- i didnt have pos opk until I changed my opk's to the more sensitive 20miu ones and started testing twice a day (2 and 10ish) so i didnt miss the surge. what sensitivity are you using?

xxx

hi everyone do you think i could of missed my surge as i was using the 30miu instead of the 20 miu that i normally use ihave also had spotting just once a day for the last 6 days i dont get a true pos with the 30 miu only the 20 miu any ideas ladies?

Hi quail:hi: I rarely got pos on opk untill i changed to 20miu ones and even now they aren't amazingly dark- just enough to know that its a surge for me. Did you get enough BD in?! I wonder if its something that happens to us slightly older ladies???

hi moonmama ive done a bit of bd but just dont know when i should have/be doing it would you take a look at my chart and tell me what you think,thanks

:wave: all,

Well still no :witch: and another :bfn: so all hope this month is gone now!
I am never late but as soon as I am ttc my body messes me about, like not spotting this month and being late.
I suppose I must think myself into the changes!

moonmamma i dont do my temps, i just went with an ov calender and signs like ewcm, and bd all the 'right' times.
I am going to get some cheapie ebay opk's now to check i am ov'ing, I remember b4 it was not a clear result with the opk but a show of a faint line was about as good as it got and showed something was going on.
The opk's can give me a half way poas to concentrate on!!
I can't do any of it til the :witch: shows anyway!

Its a case of pick yourself up, brush yourself off and start all over again!!

:wave: quail, :wave: nessie xx

Take care

:baby:thinkpink xx

:hi:thinkpink and moonmama well i saw the doc today and she said the spotting is o, bleeding but i still dont know when/if iveo, yet so will have to cary on bd just in case.xxx

:hi:thinkpink and moonmama well i saw the doc today and she said the spotting is o, bleeding but i still dont know when/if iveo, yet so will have to cary on bd just in case.xxx

Yes, if in doubt just go for it!!! xx

Hi all!:hi:

Hi Quail, I cant make up my mind from your chart if day 12 is ov or day 18! I guess you'll see if its day 18 because those temps should show a sustained rise. Hope you still in with a chance this month either way!

I'm 3dpo again and feeling really weary with it all

thinkpink i would def recommend temping too- its a brilliant way of seeing when you can ease up on the :sex:. In fact I think its more reliable than the opks.
:hugs: xxx

hi quail
had a quick look at your charts i think you ov 18 only case i looked at your other charts and you seem to go up to aroun 36.5 after ov so time will tell............in any case you have obvoiulsy dtd both times so you should be covered good luck!!!
oh question to for you girls sorry if tmi but are your periods clotty?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->