TTC #4... 37 years old. Am I crazy? Tell me I’m not alone!

StrawBerry2

TTC baby number 4!
Reaction score
Hi fellow ttc’ers... Hubby and I are currently on day 2 of ttc baby number 4. I am my first cycle off birth control pills, I am on cycle day 16. I have gotten my 3rd day of a ‘high fertility’ on a clearblue digital OPK (*flashing smiley face). I am doing the first response OPK test strips too, and the FH test line is getting progressively darker too - as in almost positive. We BD’d last night and tonight. I am really hoping for a positive OPK tomorrow. Anyone else ttc in the same part of their cycle at the moment? Also how old were you when ttc number 4???

Hey! Not crazy at all. I was 31 when I had number 4. I'm 38 in June and 11 weeks pregnant with baby 5. Good luck with your journey xx

I'm 37 ttc #5 with a new partner. I don't think you sound crazy at all! I have a friend who had two kids in her twenties then waited ten years and had three more kids in her late thirties/early forties, all with the same husband! GL and baby dust!

Hi fellow ttc’ers... Hubby and I are currently on day 2 of ttc baby number 4. I am my first cycle off birth control pills, I am on cycle day 16. I have gotten my 3rd day of a ‘high fertility’ on a clearblue digital OPK (*flashing smiley face). I am doing the first response OPK test strips too, and the FH test line is getting progressively darker too - as in almost positive. We BD’d last night and tonight. I am really hoping for a positive OPK tomorrow. Anyone else ttc in the same part of their cycle at the moment? Also how old were you when ttc number 4???
Not to old at all! I had my first at 25, second at 35 and third at 38. Was pregnant at 39 that ended in MC. I’m 43 and would love to have one more. Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->