TTC #4 after MC

Hey ladies. Just checking in. Hoping you are both doing well. :)

We found out we lost our baby on new years eve. And had our d&c Tuesday I was a supposed to be 12 weeks :(

Oh sweet I am so so so sorry. I am praying your body heals quickly and you are blessed with your rainbow soon. Sending you lots of love and hugs.

Hi girls. I haven't been on here in quite some time.

I am so sorry sweet...hugs and prayers being sent your way.

Thank you ladies, sorry it took me so long to reply. We are TTC again. I hate this process. Hope you're both doing well.

Hope you guys are doing good. Are either of you still around? Kazy, not much longer for you!!! How is everything?

Hey there sweet. How are you doing? Hope you are doing well. I think about you often.
I am doing pretty well. I have a little over 3 weeks to go and am feeling.great considering I am this close.

I'm okay I suppose. We have now been trying for over a year so that really sucks. But today I packed up all of our stuff for the next baby...diapers, onesies, boppy pillow, etc and ALL of my maternity clothes & put them in storage. It feels nice. I hate looking at it all. We have an appointment this week but I don't think we will learn anything and will probably be told to just try again. Which we are. Just overall kind of depressing and I just want a baby :(

I can't believe you're that close. That is crazy! It feels like just a couple of months ago you got your bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->