TTC #4 after MC

I'm sorry sweet. I've heard 10 days is still in the ok range though.

I have bad news today. I found out I lost one of our babies. I'm completely heartbroken. The other baby looks healthy but dr says there is risk of miscarriage for that one too. So I'm praying this baby stays super healthy. I have another scan scheduled for the 29th.
I'm taking a break from babyandbump too. I'm just really heartbroken and feel like I need to lay off the threads for a bit. Not sure how long.

Oh my goodness Kazy....my heart is breaking for you. Please take care of yourself. Take time. My prayers are with you and your little one. Hope to hear an update, but will thinking of you. :hugs:

Oh my gosh I am so sorry :( take as much time as you need. My prayers are with you, I hope your other sweet rainbow makes it. Sending hugs to you...

Thanks ladies. I am trying to pick myself up today and not totally lose it. I know that I have a healthy baby to fight for and that keeps me going right now. I need some kind of support so going off of here is probably not the best idea. But not sure how to process this loss. I am so grateful for our healthy baby and just really hoping that my next scan shows a healthy baby.

Hi girls.

Kazy ~ just checking in to see how you are doing.

Hi there. Thank you. I am doing ok. Have had a lot of abdominal pain the last 24 hours or so. Called my dr this morning and they got me in. Had to do an ultrasound because Doppler heartbeat was really low. Everything looked great on the ultrasound and once she pushed baby around and baby started moving the heart rate went up to 170. So that was a relief. Did a test which showed I have a UTI and that's most likely
The pain. I've never have a uti before so I don't know much about it.
In just so thankful that everything is ok. It was scary. I am 12 weeks tomorrow. So in really hoping I have more peace after that.

Happy 12 weeks, Kazy. I truly hope that everything is okay. I feel positive vibes for you so hopefully I am right :) in a couple of weeks maybe most of the worry will go away. Pregnancy after a loss (especially after also losing a twin) has to be so hard. I can't imagine, hopefully I get to experience that soon but I'm not looking forward to all of the worry.

I am doing okay I guess. We are waiting and praying that dh gets this new job. We went on a 2-day vacation last week and dh got in the (veryyy hot) Jacuzzi for 10-15 minutes so of course now I am worried about sperm count/motility. I gave him permission though, lol. As much as it sucks, what's another 2-3 months TTC? We are already at 7 and a miscarriage. So in the grand scheme of things, it isn't that big of a deal.

I'm doing ok. 14 weeks today. I'm so grateful for that. I saw an adorable set of twins I. The store today and I am not going to lie.... Had to hold back tears until I got to the car. I don't want to sound ungrateful because I am soooo happy for my healthy baby but I wonder if I'll ever be able to see twins and it be sad.
Other than that I'm good. I sti have occasional morning sickness but ok.
How are you guys?

No, that is definitely normal. Not going to lie, it will probably always be hard. You are blessed to have one still with you, but it is totally normal and okay to feel upset still. *hugs*

I am okay. I guess. I think I am having a chemical this cycle. I'll post a few test pics.

Wondfo was 8dpo, FRER was today 9dpo we will see what tomorrow brings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-07-19-32-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-07-19-32-38.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20141107_181124.jpg
    IMG_20141107_181124.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20141107_155811.jpg
    IMG_20141107_155811.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2
Are the first and third the same test? If so could be evap line possibly too? Let me know how your test goes today.

Doing good here! Almost 6 weeks pregnant and praying it sticks!!

That is wonderful news!!! So it wasn't a chemical after all. I've been hoping that was the case for you. When are you due?

Siggy says July 23 bit I am thinking july 24 may be more accurate.

Tomorrow is the day we miscarried sunny so I am a little nervous right now.

I'm sure you are. I can completely relate. Do you have an early scan booked? Or does your dr not do those?

They do them, but usually around 7-8 weeks unless something is wrong. My first appointment is next Tuesday and I'll probably book my ultrasound then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->