TTC #4 Bit hard by the baby bug again

mildmanneredm

Reaction score
31 years old with 2 boys, 5 and 4 and a sweet little girl 19 months. I convinced the hubby it was time to try for a 4th last month. Was convinced we got it this month as I had the most abnormal and seemingly positive signs but ended up getting AF 3 days early. Really could use some ladies to talk to.

Hi! I'm in similar boat. 34 and I have a 4.5 yr old boy, 3.5 year old girl and 23 month old girl. I have been broody for ages but our lives are hectic so dh took a bit of convincing. Starting ttc now but due af next week so missed fertile time this month so just impatiently waiting for af to come so I can get on with it.

I have to say for some reason I feel it's going to take me a lot longer this time. Not sure why I'm feeling that way.

I feel the same way about it taking a while this time! Our first was a first try first catch situation and the second took 2 or 3 tries. My third was the most difficult and took 7 months (which felt like forever after the first two were so easy). My periods have become less predictable after 30 and have been even weirder since TTC again. I bought opks and preseed hoping to speed things up.

Oh, and our lives es couldn't be more crazy right now...trying to sell and buy a home, eldest about to head to Kindergarten and DH wants to look for a new job after the Holidays...but all I keep thinking about is planning ahead for where we'll be when baby is born.

Wow mildmanneredm you really have a lot going on with the house move and all! I have my oldest and second oldest starting preschool together in a few weeks. Nothing else much coming up for us.

The first time took 6/7 months and had a mc. Ds was first go afrer mc. Dd1 was unplanned so first time. Then dd2 took about 3 months. So I have been pretty lucky so far. I am so impatient too when it comes to these things!

For first month I'm going to just very to dtd at least every second night around ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->