TTC #4 CD 1 - Who's With Me?

W

_WynterGirl

Heya!

New to this site but wanna chat to ladies who are TTC :) TTC # 4 here and want to know who's also TTC this month?

Wynter...

UPDATE: Hey ladies! Not sure if this is where you would like to see names and details, but I wasn't sure where to post:

wyntergirl - TTC #4 (Hoping for a GIRL)
paulysbabe - TTC#4 (hoping for a boy)
crazy84 - TTC#4
tmb0047 (Tasha) - TTC#4
wifey2479 - TTC#6
wantinggirl - TTC#3 (hoping for a girl)
pops23 - TTC#2 (hoping for a girl)
kelseyk - TTC#3 (hoping for a girl)

Please let me know if I've missed anyone!

Heya!

New to this site but wanna chat to ladies who are TTC :) TTC # 4 here and want to know who's also TTC this month?

Wynter...
Hey hey! I'm with ya! Also excited TTC #4. CD8 TTC this month …YAY

Best of luck mama ;)

Heya! Thanks for the response! Keep me updated! Only CD2 for me right now :-(

Heya! Thanks for the response! Keep me updated! Only CD2 for me right now :-(
No sad face, happy faces!! :)

My hubby leaves town for work on monday so he won't be here the actual ovulation day :/

Oh nooooo, well they say the best time is 2-3 days beforehand anyways. Hoping for success this month! How old are your kids?

Hey!! We are ttc #4!!! Cd 3 cycle 11!!!! Something has to give this cycle!!! I have 2 girls and a boy!! Ages 3,10, &12!

Oh nooooo, well they say the best time is 2-3 days beforehand anyways. Hoping for success this month! How old are your kids?
Do they now? Well that makes me happy to know :)

My girls are ages 9yr, 3yr, & 21mo. I love how my two little ones are so close in age (15 months to be exact) . Just had my Mirena removed on Dec 23rd and hubby and I are so excited to TTC #4 :)

Hey!! We are ttc #4!!! Cd 3 cycle 11!!!! Something has to give this cycle!!! I have 2 girls and a boy!! Ages 3,10, &12!
Yay!! Love hearing from other mamas TTC #4!! Whoop whoop!

Hey Dallas, Im from Texas too :)

Me, me! Ill join you ladies :) This is cycle one for me....I'm on CD6. I have long cycles...last one was 91 days long :)- I'm taking B complex, D,C,E and vitex.

I had the Mirena also!!! I am really hoping this cycle is the one!! What part of Texas are you from???
My oldest 2 are 18 months apart!! I also love how close they are!!

Me, me! Ill join you ladies :) This is cycle one for me....I'm on CD6. I have long cycles...last one was 91 days long :)- I'm taking B complex, D,C,E and vitex.

Since my Mirena I have short cycles... 24/25 days long! I am taking vitamin b complex, coq10, and soy iso!! I am a crazy tester!!! I love to poas! Hahaha

Welcome …. Sending baby dust your way

best of luck! :)

I had the Mirena also!!! I am really hoping this cycle is the one!! What part of Texas are you from???
How long have you been TTC?

Take a wild guess what part of Texas Im from… here are some clues

1. My city made history with the worst NFL loosing strike this season
2. We're on the list for "fattest cities"
3. Home to the nations "Mega church"

know where Im from yet? lol

FYI: I'm taking iron, vitamin D, vitamin B complex .. I think thats it

How long have you been TTC?

Take a wild guess what part of Texas Im from… here are some clues

1. My city made history with the worst NFL loosing strike this season
2. We're on the list for "fattest cities"
3. Home to the nations "Mega church"

know where Im from yet? lol

Hmmmmm.......Houston???? I have been trying for 11 cycles now!! I never had any problems getting pregnant before! Grrrrrrr......but I know people who have gotten pregnant immediately after the Mirena! So odds are good for you!!! :):)

Coq10 is suppose to maybe help with egg quality...it says it did in older mice! Lol.....I am 29.... So I figured I might as well give it a go!!

Hmmmmm.......Houston???? I have been trying for 11 cycles now!! I never had any problems getting pregnant before! Grrrrrrr......but I know people who have gotten pregnant immediately after the Mirena! So odds are good for you!!! :):)
Correct! Houston it is! lol I like riddles.

I heard of taking Evening Primrose oil pills to conceive a boy, it supposedly helps with thinning cervical mucus to help y sperm get to the egg faster :) worth a shot if ya ask me, lol

So 11 cycles, well 2014 is the year for you my friend! I have a good feeling about us getting our little blessings this year! yay..

Wow we have a nice little group here! I'm CD3 and excited to see if this month will do it! I have 2 boys and 1 girl, and they are 3, 2 and 3 months....! I know insane! I just really would love one more. My cycles have finally returned to normal so I should be able to get good timing this month.....

Nice to meet everyone! I'm in Savannah, GA :)

Hey l ladies im ttc #6 1st cycle is this month I took my last pill yesterday..........so hopefully will not be to long for my break through bleed :) good luck ladies x

wifey - #6! You're a brave sole. My SIL is pregnant with her 7th right now :) I hope it doesn't take too long for you to be blessed this time!

crazy - I was in a group with last month for testing around Christmas. We weren't technically trying that cycle but just so happened to DTD around my very late O.

Pauly - Are you going to attempt to gender sway? My BIL has 5 girls! We have boy(9), girl(5) and boy(15 months). We'd be happy with either one for our last but I'm thinking another little girl would be great!

Wynter - Wowzers! You must be a busy momma! Those age gaps are tight :) Do they all get along well or is it complete chaos?

CD6 for me...just spotting today so I'm hoping AF will be completely gone by the end of the day. I live in Manitoba Canada. Any other Canadians kicking around here? It is so COLD here the last little bit...It was actually -41 yesterday morning without the windchill! Frigid! There is fresh snow on the ground this morning so Im hoping that means slightly warmer weather :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->