TTC #4 CD 1 - Who's With Me?

Aww hun I hate it when we feel like this its horrible that our bodies do this to us big hugs hun x

Hey girls... No bfp for me... Started spotting on the 12th and then af showed today! I go for my yearly on March 3rd....so I am going to ask some questions! See if we can get it under control!! So I will not be trying until after that....if we decide to again...I will still check in on you all though!!! :)

Ah pants hun sorry she showed up. Good luck at drs hope they can help you up xx

Im 2 dpo today where is everybody else? Xx

Sorry Crazy, crappy! Hope your DR can help you out :) Did it take time to get pregnant with your other 3?

Wifey - how was your timing? GL!

AFM - ff just put me at 5 DPO. Not feeling anything...not even the urge to test!

Hey Tmb0047 x well I oved cd 14 in the end I dtd cd13 14 15 and hoping for another go tonight or tomorrow lol just to cover myself x

No not at all my other 3 were so easy to conceive.... After my 3rd I got the Mirena iud and I think it may have messed my body up! :(

Hey ladies how are we all?

Im 11dpo and bfn so af hurry up I can get on to month 3 xx

Hi wifey! I'm still here :) 14DPO and a BFN for me as well :( Expecting AF tomorrow or the next day.

Pants its a bfn hun I just wish on the months of a bfn you get af quicker lol x

Anyone still kickin' around in here? We had such an active group going here....lets get back at it ladies!

Hey!! I am not trying for a while, but I am still around!! :):) good luck ladies!!!

Im here hun cd 5 just waiting for af to bugger off so I can get down to it ;-) u? X

Crazy - glad your still around :) How was your Dr appointment?

Wifey - I'm one day ahead of you!

AFM - I caved on the relaxed route....I'm so weak! I'm doing an unmonitored round of femara this cycle. Going to give it one last shot for a 2014 baby :) DH is working out of town right now and I'm just going he's back before I O!

Hi ladies!

CD15 today and DH will be home later today so we can finally get our BD on :) I haven't I'd yet but am hoping to soon!

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->