TTC #4 CD 1 - Who's With Me?

Haha thank you hun once you get past 3 you could have loads :) I hope it does not either with both my youngest it took over a year each to fall both after losses. Fingers crossed for us all ladies xxx

Good morning ladies!!! :):) hope everyone is having a wonderful morning/day!!! Cd4 blah boring!! The best thing about these short cycles is that I don't have to wait too long to ov!!
I remember the other thread!! Glad we are back at it together!! Hopefully we all get our bfps this cycle! I was so confident last cycle and was really disappointed...This is going to be our lucky thread ladies!!! Does anyone else test early???

I always test early from 7dpo ;-) I cant help myself lol x

I'm new here trying to concieve number 3 really wanting a girl any suggestions? We started trying last month but the wicked witch came.:cry:

wifey - #6! You're a brave sole. My SIL is pregnant with her 7th right now :) I hope it doesn't take too long for you to be blessed this time!

crazy - I was in a group with last month for testing around Christmas. We weren't technically trying that cycle but just so happened to DTD around my very late O.

Pauly - Are you going to attempt to gender sway? My BIL has 5 girls! We have boy(9), girl(5) and boy(15 months). We'd be happy with either one for our last but I'm thinking another little girl would be great!

Wynter - Wowzers! You must be a busy momma! Those age gaps are tight :) Do they all get along well or is it complete chaos?

CD6 for me...just spotting today so I'm hoping AF will be completely gone by the end of the day. I live in Manitoba Canada. Any other Canadians kicking around here? It is so COLD here the last little bit...It was actually -41 yesterday morning without the windchill! Frigid! There is fresh snow on the ground this morning so Im hoping that means slightly warmer weather :)
I will be happy with whatever gender we are blessed with. Hubby would LOVE a boy as would I so I guess we "trying for a boy" but really we just want a healthy baby. Im having fun eating tons of red meat because it "helps" with conceiving boys, lol

Good luck with this cycle *fingers crossed*
xoxo

Hey l ladies im ttc #6 1st cycle is this month I took my last pill yesterday..........so hopefully will not be to long for my break through bleed :) good luck ladies x
Welcome!

Sending you sticky baby dust!

xoxo

I'm new here trying to concieve number 3 really wanting a girl any suggestions? We started trying last month but the wicked witch came.:cry:
Good morning and welcome!

How many cycles have you been trying"

Good morning ladies!!! :):) hope everyone is having a wonderful morning/day!!! Cd4 blah boring!! The best thing about these short cycles is that I don't have to wait too long to ov!!
I remember the other thread!! Glad we are back at it together!! Hopefully we all get our bfps this cycle! I was so confident last cycle and was really disappointed...This is going to be our lucky thread ladies!!! Does anyone else test early???
Good morning Dallas, yes lucky thread here lol

I test early :) So very excited, date night is tomorrow and we will be trying before hubby leaves town for work (he will be gone for a month!)

Having a really late breakfast (buttermilk biscuits w/honey and my cup of "morning" coffee) Yum!

So CD3 today and feeling just blahhh...maybe I'll have some chocolate :) It's funny, with my last baby, the month we decided to start TTC I planned everything down to the minute. But nothing.....and I'm very fertile. Then I was all depressed and the next month we only DTD once 2 days before O and amazingly....it was a BFP. So my theory is that you can't let it get to you; just relax and see what happens. So I did the same thing this last month with the planning etc, and of course AF shows.....Sooooo this month -back to the chill and relaxation! Baby dust to all!

Oh and I start testing at 6DPO - I know I shouldn't, but I do!

Hey guys! I'm only TTC #2 but CD1 today :) hoping for a girl this time! Would love 4 but apparently I'm only allowed 3! Boo x

So CD3 today and feeling just blahhh...maybe I'll have some chocolate :) It's funny, with my last baby, the month we decided to start TTC I planned everything down to the minute. But nothing.....and I'm very fertile. Then I was all depressed and the next month we only DTD once 2 days before O and amazingly....it was a BFP. So my theory is that you can't let it get to you; just relax and see what happens. So I did the same thing this last month with the planning etc, and of course AF shows.....Sooooo this month -back to the chill and relaxation! Baby dust to all!

Oh and I start testing at 6DPO - I know I shouldn't, but I do!
Yes, your so right. Just relax and see what happens is also my philosophy , kinda like going with the flow. I have never done the whole temp check or OPK just fertility calculator or ovulation calendar and Im blessed with 3 beautiful girls. So CD 10 for me and in the "fertility window" as of today.

:)

Hey guys! I'm only TTC #2 but CD1 today :) hoping for a girl this time! Would love 4 but apparently I'm only allowed 3! Boo x
Aw, Welcome! I want a boy :)

I like your username, we call my lil one "Pops" lol

Boys are wonderful, hope you get your prince!! Poppy was my cat, she sadly passed away when I was pregnant with Flynn, now we have Darcy, she's a nutter!! Ha!

Ps, as you have 3 girls, any tips? Xx
Wow, Poppy is my daughters middle name (sorry for the loss of your cat) :(

Tips for making a baby girl:
1. Have sex often
2. No deep penetration positions (missionary is good for girls)
3. Have sex about 3-4 days before you ovulate and no closer then the O day, Girl sperm live days longer then boy sperm and swim slower then boy sperm
4. Google "what to eat to conceive a girl" you will find loads of great foods that could help :)

Good luck!

xoxo

Hey girls!!!! How are y'all?! My fertilaid camein the mail yesterday and so did my 10miu tests!! Woohoo!! I still have 2 more different tests I am waiting to arrive!!! Woohoo!!! Cd 5...... Come cycle.....let's get on to the good stuff!!!

Hey hun I got bits in the post the last 2 days to ;-) im just waiting for my break through bleed before I can start doing anything :-( I only took the last one thursday so I reckon it will be sun/mon before that happens I just want to start now lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->