TTC #4 CD 1 - Who's With Me?

I only bought 1 bottle of 30! I didn't know you had to take 3 a day!!! Lol I am really hoping it works!! It may take a full cycle though?!

It is suppose to be full of stuff to help with fertility!!!! I got my bottle on amazon....I think it was $28

And I will let you know how they work out!!! :):) kind of expensive....but will be worth it if they do the trick!!!

Do you ladies mind if I join? I'm TTC #3 not 4 but this looks like a nice little group :) I have a 5 year old DS and a 5 month old Ds.

Thank you! I see that you have a 6 month old! That's nice to see :) Everyone I talk to thinks I'm nuts that we are TTC again lol. We are going to try for a girl this time... even though I have no clue how to actually do that.

I'm trying for a girl too Hun! Attempting anyway.. Missionary position and sex only up to 3 days before ov is my attempt! Xx

Lol everyone thinks im mad to it winds me up I look after them pay for them and bring them up why people cant juat let me be I do not know haha. I can not wait to be pg again though I love it :) where are you in your cycle hun? I have 3 girls and 2 boys I didnt do anything different so I have no idea how to get a girl lol x

Welcome everyone!!

Question: What cycle day does everyone start TTC?

I ov pretty early.....so we usually start around the cd8/9!

I only bought 1 bottle of 30! I didn't know you had to take 3 a day!!! Lol I am really hoping it works!! It may take a full cycle though?!
Lol, I did the same exact thing. Bought one bottle on their website and didn't realize I had to take 3 a day. However I conceived after only taking the FertilAid for about only two weeks!!! I was amazed because hubby and I had been trying prior to the FertilAid for 3 months and nothing, and two weeks in and BOOM!!! This was back in 2010 and I had a christmas baby :D

I wish I ov'd early im anything from cd 14 to cd22 boooo x

Good morning ladies :) Looks like we have a nice little group here! Love it!

haha...when do we start TTC?!?! My last cycle I O'd on CD77! With my PCOS my body likes to try to trick me into thinking I might be Oing and then doesnt actually O :( Ive been tracking for a while now though and I am getting to know my body a lot better. I be really paying attention to my CM and CP this cycle and BD when I think I'm fertile and then Ill use my BBT to confirm that I did actually O. Hopefully we get the egg this cycle.

We will only be trying until mid June in order to have a baby out of my husbands busy season. We would like a baby due between October thru February. If we don't get a BFP by then then we may put it off again until next year and try again.

I also have both sexes and have no clue what was done differently for the girl. I have read all the same that is being posted though....missionary and don't BD any closer than 2 day before O so the girl sperm will have a head start to the egg :)

Where is everyone from?

wyntergirl - TTC #4
paulysbabe - TTC#4 (hoping for a boy)
crazy84 - TTC#4
tmb0047 (Tasha) - TTC#4
wifey2479 - TTC#6
wantinggirl - TTC#3 (hoping for a girl)
pops23 - TTC#2 (hoping for a girl)
kelseyk - TTC#3 (hoping for a girl)

Hey Wyntergirl - I was thinking maybe you can post this list on page one? I am not sure how you do it but I think only the person who created the forum can add/edit things. If you don't know how then maybe one of the other ladies do?!
I've added my name beside my screen name....not sure if anyone else wants to do the same? Just thought it would be nice for us to be able to keep track of everyone who plans on sticking around in our little group here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->