TTC #4 CD 1 - Who's With Me?

Hey ladies :wave:

I'm pretty excited and just had to come share...I had wet CM this am which now seems to be turning to EWCM!!!! Sorry...TMI....but I am just so excited that O may be approaching finally! It's CD42 and today's OPK was negative but I am optimistic that Ill see a positive in the next week :)

So excited! lol

Hi, I am TTC number 4 too after a loss in October. Im on day 23 of a 28 day cycle x

Hey Ladies....

Today is CD46 and I am still waiting to O I feel like my body is gearing up as I've had wet/ew CM but no + OPK yet.....I was feeling really hopeful but this morning my CM has gone back to creamy?! Frig! Why can't my body just work! lol

How is everyone doing?

Crazy - How are your test going? Did you get a positive yet??!!

Where is everyone else at?

No positives yet! Grrrr lol fertility friend has me only at 7dpo though!! Lol
Have you tried soy iso??? It is suppose to somewhat mimic clomid...it may help with ov!!

No, I haven't tried the soy iso....I actually just read up on it when I noticed many people using it on this site. Maybe I'll give it a try if the vitex doesn't work. Vitex is slow acting so I need to be patient.....Although, honestly, I feel like giving up on it already and moving on to something else.

I'm still here ladies!!! Being quiet because I don't want to get my hopes up again :-( Will be Oing this week!!!!!! How is everyone doing?

Argh! Still sitting here with an almost positive OPK! I can tell that my body is trying really hard. CM and cervix are pointing toward O but my LH surge is just not high enough yet! Come on body!

Ugh girls! I am so annoyed! 8dpo and spotting!! This has happened the past several months!!!

That sucks, crazy. Are you taking anything different in the past few months that my be causing it? Vitamins??

Hey ladies sorry been so busy with the little people!

Crazy your spotting sucks hun :(

Tmb0047 have you oved now?

Wyntergirl how r u?

Hope your all well x im cd 10 nothing happening just enjoying hubby at the mo im just taking a really laid back approach what will be will be x

I haven't O'd yet but am hoping that today is the day.....I'll be taking my OPK today and see what it tells me. My 2 tests were pretty dark yesterday so I'm hoping today will be super positive or lightened up showing that my surge was yesterday. I'll post my tests later today and you all can tell me what you think :)

Hey Ladies!

I'm feeling pretty defeated today :( Not sure what my body is up to. My signs of ovulation seems to be tapering off...CM is gone and cervix is hard and closed this morning. Temp is still low so I'm pretty sure I didn't O?! Haven't taken today's OPK yet...Guess I'll wait and see what it says - I only have one left! I have decided to stop taking the vitex again. I know its slow acting and needs more time to work but my skin is horrible because of it and I'm just flat out discouraged. Last time I went off it I O'd within a few weeks...Who knows, maybe that'll happen again. Sorry to be such a downer....Just feeling low today :(

Crazy - How are you? Did you get a BFP in time for Valentines Day?

Where is everyone else at in their cycles right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->