TTC #4 CD 1 - Who's With Me?

Hey girls!! Got my positive opk yesterday!! Yay! And it is negative today!! I guess I o'd on cd 10!! Earlier than I was expecting!! Anyway here is to the tww!!!
How is everyone doing? This cycle has been very chill and boring for us...as a matter of fact we only bd 1 day close to o....it was the day before o... So still in with a chance... Just not a crazy big chance! This is cycle 12... So I just wanted to chill out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
Hey ladies
Heres to the tww crazy :)
Im cd1 today on to cycle 2
Heres to feb bfps xx

Hello :)

CD10 ovulation! You lucky duck....I'm on cd39 and still waiting. I sure hope to hear of a BFP for valentines :)

GL this cycle wifey....sorry that AF showed.

Hello :)

CD10 ovulation! You lucky duck....I'm on cd39 and still waiting. I sure hope to hear of a BFP for valentines :)

GL this cycle wifey....sorry that AF showed.

Holy moly that is a long cycle!!!

Yes, I hope so as well. Although I'm alright to wait a few more days as I'm sick with the flu right now :( Bding is the last thing on my mind! Blah...

Hi, we have decided to ttc#4. I'm having the coil out in 2 weeks. We have 3 boys aged 4,3 and 15 months

:wave: Hi proudmommy, glad you cam to join us! your little ones are all very close in age...did you have any trouble conceiving them? Is it safe to assume you are hoping for a little girl this time around?

How are the rest of our ladies doing in here?

AFM - DH and I had a chat last night and have made some very serious decisions. We have decided that baby #4 is going to be our "maybe baby". We have decided that if we do not conceive by the end of June then we are just going to be happy with our family as it is now. And our approach to conceiving this last time (if we do) will be relaxed...no stressing....I still plan to BBT and OPK and take all my vitamins to try to get my body working right and if it happens, it happens. I am at peace with this decision....feels good to have a plan :)

Were the same hun we have till jan if we dont fall we move on to the next chapter im happy with that to xx

Crazy - You are a few DPO now...Have you tested your tests? :) hehe

How is everyone else? Seems like our little group is slowly fading out :( Hopefully its just a lul and we'll on be back on here again.

Nothing new for me to post...Just chugging along through this cycle.

Crazy - You are a few DPO now...Have you tested your tests? :) hehe

How is everyone else? Seems like our little group is slowly fading out :( Hopefully its just a lul and we'll on be back on here again.

Nothing new for me to post...Just chugging along through this cycle.

You know I have ;)

Crazy what dpo are you? I started testing 5dpo last month lol ;-)

haha...I love that we are all early testers...no self control!

Omg I don't even want to tell you my dpo.......I am only 2/3!!!!!! Yikes

I will start posting pics the second I see the hint of anything! Even if it is an evap!!!

I had lots of bad evaps this time never had them before grrr

I'm still here!! Just been sick :-( I'm on CD 8 I think so I'm going to start trying again soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->