Ttc #4

FinalBaby4

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new to this thread, and I am so excited and a bit nervous at the same time!... Me and DH is trying for baby number 4-the final limb of our family tree. I have been trying for over 6 months now but feel as if this month is so different. The one thing that is different for me this month is I havent gotten the usual sore (.)(.) lol not sore at all, I usually have them 2 wks before af, I have loads of creamy white cm sorry tmi- but when I check my finger be covered with it ewww, have had heavy feeling in lower abdmonial- to the point I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital-but stuck it out, also I had this weird hot like shooting sensation in my belly last night and i felt it like 4 times within 5mins right before bed-actually laying in bed. Also my periods are pretty regular and I am 8 days away from ugly af according to my Flow app which is always on time! I am 32. My children are 13-boy, 11-girl, and 9-boy. Hoping for a boy but will be happy with a happy baby!!!!
The only thing makes me nervous is we didnt bd on o day but we did leading up to o day and 2 days after o day. I also used Pre-seed this month. I dont know but feel different and they say when you feel different than any other cycle thats good news. Thats a little about my self. Baby dust to you all fx we all get what we are expecting

We are trying for baby 4 also .. I have 3 boys 6,4 and 2..
but I had one shot of depo in December it expired in February but I still hVent had a proper period yet I’ve had almost positive ovulation tests this month so really hoping I’m getting back to normal . Good luck x

We are trying for baby 4 also .. I have 3 boys 6,4 and 2..
but I had one shot of depo in December it expired in February but I still hVent had a proper period yet I’ve had almost positive ovulation tests this month so really hoping I’m getting back to normal . Good luck x

Good luck to you as well. Do you track your cycle? Anything you see differently this month? having any symptoms? My last was so long ago hopefully I'm still fertile lol guess I'll have to wait these 8 days to see?

I’ve had the almost positive opks before this all my tests have me completely negative and I’ve hd ewcm this month ! I’m 4dpo if I go by my opk being positive we will just have to see I suppose. Oh I hate the wait x

Hi, I’m ttc #4 also! I have 3 girls 6,4 and 2 so wouldreally like a boy! I’m 32 and my oh is 33. We’ve been together for nearly a year but known each other since we were 17. This is only the first month of trying asi stopped the pill on the 5th of July. Not hada withdrawal bleed yet either so not expecting much this month.. just waiting for AF. Good luck ladies! Xx

Hi, I’m ttc #4 also! I have 3 girls 6,4 and 2 so wouldreally like a boy! I’m 32 and my oh is 33. We’ve been together for nearly a year but known each other since we were 17. This is only the first month of trying asi stopped the pill on the 5th of July. Not hada withdrawal bleed yet either so not expecting much this month.. just waiting for AF. Good luck ladies! Xx

Ahh just like me with girls 😂 ! Mine are 6,4 and 2 also ..
I’m 30 my partner is 31! I can’t actually believe I’m 30. 😂
We’ve been together for 10 years x
Good luck x

Yes donnarobinson I hate the wait also, good thing is you are getting positives at least!
linz85- good luck to you as well this can be such a good experience but also a nerve wrecking one as well. I've seen ladies get bfp when right off the pill and havent seen a sign of af. Wishful thinking. Hopefully we can keep each up encouraged throughout our ttc months!!

Today I'm still feeling cramps, no morning sickness, no tender (.)(.) but they are bigger- for sure. Checked cm still loads of creamy and the only difference today is I found a little streak of yellow stretchy cm-sorry tmi, today I am 7days until af is scheduled. Trying to wait one more day to test, going to try fr 6 days before af test. FX...really hope this is the month, I dont know why but my age is my worry when I've seen ladies 38+ get positive. I guess thats just me being silly! hope you ladies have a great Thursday! Baby dust to US!

I was 10 years into my last relationship just before it broke down but got high hopes for this one. I’ve got no symptoms that I’m aware of.. last pregnancy I didn’t know I was pregnant but was doing opk and couldn’t understand why they were all positive until someone told me to test and bingo lol! Mine are all negative now. Had a bit of a brown smudge about 4 days ago but nothing since so just waiting. I have no idea if I even o’d lol!

Good luck to us all! Xx

Hi ladies can I join I need to fit in somewhere but you girls are so young. I am 40 in few weeks and have 3 boys 7, 4, 2 and would like one more baby to round it up. I am 25 days post erpc for miscarriage #5 and got my first Af today so raring to go again. Time not on my side but I am reasonably fit and healthy but have obvious issues with miscarriage. Want to wish everyone good luck and hope you all get your bfps soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->