TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Despie - you me and Nise are in sync!
Beetle - I'm sure 2 slices of pineapple are not a make or break situation...!!!!

hi just saw this thread and thought id say hello i will be 43 in march i have a dd22 a ds 20 and a ds 9 never thought ttc would be so hard xx

For those ladies who have gotten their BFP:thumbup:

I have started our own group in the pregnancy forums where we older can get together and share our journey

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/801772-35-granduates-we-finally-did.html#post14029643

I think that's the link..

For those ladies who have gotten their BFP:thumbup:

I have started our own group in the pregnancy forums where we older can get together and share our journey

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/801772-35-granduates-we-finally-did.html#post14029643

I think that's the link..

We hope to join u soon ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:happydance: Nice to know I'm in good company and coz we're the right side of O here's to us :wine: cheers! and now we have a new thread to aspire to :thumbup:

Beetle, I would bet my bottom dollar that a couple of slices of pineapple will have no effect whatsoever. It's generally advised that vitamins etc that we may take usually take around 3 months to start taking effect. You're OH's comment is classic though :rofl: At least he is fully on board and committed, so don't be to harsh.

AFM - well knocking back the grapefruit juice in prep for my secret ninja shagathon. Poxy house guests - I wouldn't mind but she's not even a friend, she's a client of OH's that has to come over from The Isle Wight and is to poor to get a hotel - I'll be glad when he finishes her album. Hmmm, maybe it's time we christened the studio after she's gone to bed - it's up the end of the garden, warm and cosy and has a good lock on the door!!! :winkwink:

hi just saw this thread and thought id say hello i will be 43 in march i have a dd22 a ds 20 and a ds 9 never thought ttc would be so hard xx

Welcome! It's hard all right, but this thread is proof that some of us have managed it x

Thanks for the sensible advice about the pineapple ladies! :dohh: Seriously this ttc milarkey is enough to do anyone's head in! Sounds like most of you are in pre-o status. well, I thought I had O'd due to the temp jump yesterday but this morning its gone back down again ... what's a girl to think?! (high on cbfm today - was peak for the last 2 days before). Had better leap on OH this evening just in case! :winkwink:: Maybe we can instigate some romance this time ... after all its Friday night and no work for OH tomorrow! I on the other hand am working - Saturday is a popular day for massages! Could do with one myself! Ho hum.:

Welcome! It's hard all right, but this thread is proof that some of us have managed it x

hi thankyou my problem is i had the mirena coil removed 14 months ago after 8 years and since my cycles are anulvatory my af came yd cd 57 and took my 1st vitex yesterday im really pleased i found this thread thought i was all alone at my age xx

Okay. Just to break the silence and because I feel like I am losing it, I'll say it. I am really thinking that I am up the duff this cycle. OH and I saw one another for one really not-very-happy night last week at an airport hotel and I could swear that even during the mostly angry :sex:, I felt as if it was happening. Since then I've just felt mentally as if I was pregnant. I know that may sound crazy and maybe, given all of the stuff that's going on between OH and I (we're currently not talking) and the anniversary, maybe I'm just imagining it all. But I also have physical things. Crampy cervix, lots of white CM, deep strange cramps near the ovaries (I never get cramps). I'm sick-ish, hungry-ish, breaking out in acne like a teen, my boobs are huge and painful. Temps are elevated still. 8 or 9 dpo. To be honest, it's the constant cramp thing that is the weirdest part of it all. And the weird mental feeling that I am. The other things sometimes come when I'm approaching the hag's lair.

I'm writing this all because I feel slightly wack-a-doodle even thinking that I could be duffed and just want to get it all off my chest.

Anyway. I will probably test on TH morning so that I will know whether or not I can have wine with Thanksgiving dinner.

Thanks for listening, ladies. Advice, as always, is welcome. Feel free to look at my chart and weigh in.

Sam ,everything sounds great Hun ,am staying really really hopeful for you ,sometimes the mad angry sex thing works the best for a bfp ,:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oooh, Sam, that would be hilarious! And brilliant! Keeping my fingers hugely crossed for you. Mad sex - maybe that's the answer...! x

Sam ,everything sounds great Hun ,am staying really really hopeful for you ,sometimes the mad angry sex thing works the best for a bfp ,:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:rofl: Right, I'm off to pick a fight! :grr:

Really really hope your gut instinct is bang on Sam. :dust:

Sam it is so Ironic when things happen like that right? Well my daughter was conceived when I knew it would not work out with my husband at the time LOL...the ONE TIME we did not use protection and BLAM!

In your case it would be a wonderful thing so I am keeping everything crossed for you!!!!

SAM!!!!!!!!!!!! I had severe cramps at 7dpo, and slightly milder but still there at 8 dpo. 9dpo saw that massive temp drop (not an implantation dip lol cos they don't exist) 10dpo the big temp jump and the squinter frer that you all could see. My boobs were super sore and I got spots all over my chin, massive amounts of creamy cm which I think I mentioned needed to put a pad on so much of it.

When did you O?

This sounds very very promising - but as we all say guard your heart

oh and the other weird/different thing, the ovary pain which was a bit like a twitching/tugging and it radiated out to my hip, hard to explain but I knew something was different.

Maybe this is someone stepping in and sending you your baby as evidence you and hubby can and will work this thing out. It's fucking hard this ttc business sorry for the swearing but it needs a strong word. Hubby and I now are arguing cos he won't get excited, I won't either but we need to be positive and he's hardly acknowledging it and just being the voice of doom and gloom and saying I don't how I am going to cope with you if this doesn't work - err derr that helps NOT!! Anywhoo digi is 3+ this morning so still looking on track.

Beetle as for the pineapple unless you ate the core - the yucky hard part in the middle then there is only a minute trace of the bromelian which is the harmful when pregnant part, this part though is excellent apparently for implantation but you need to eat the WHOLE core over 5 days after O. As for affecting the cm it is part of the girl sway diet but again you need quite large quantities to affect your cm. And as for the pineapple causing miscarriage rumours, it would need to be the equivalent of approx 7 pineapple cores in 24 hours to bring on any sort of contractions. So there ya go there's my research on pineapples

I know, how ironic would it be? Sigh. Anyway, Miss C, I'm either 8 or 9 dpo (vag temps say 8, oral temps say 9).

I'm not even sure I'd tell OH right away, given his lack of support for the anniversary. But who knows. . . I guess I will know when I know, right?

Nise: "I'm going to go pick a fight". LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->