TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Hello ladies - quick update - I'm 9dpo - spotting on 7dpo and v high temps - but been sick so that probably explained it! Today I've had massive drop (up in London so used different thermometer) - hopefully too early for AF! Feel fine now! Ah well - not getting excited just yet! Oh my OH has just had an offer accepted on a house in Farnham! So excited! It's down a farm lane with country views but 10 mins walk to the shops and restaurants! Perfecto! X

HEY. I have a faint line on the dollar store test! Super nervous. Headed out for a FRER and to my friend's house to get my camera back from her so I can post if there's anything to post. Please please don't be a false positive or a chemical. EEP.

HEY. I have a faint line on the dollar store test! Super nervous. Headed out for a FRER and to my friend's house to get my camera back from her so I can post if there's anything to post. Please please don't be a false positive or a chemical. EEP.

Sam if you took the pic with your phone you can always email it to yourself and then post it FXd!!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::hug:

F..k me, Sam, my fingers are so crossed they hurt! xxx

okay--nada on the FRER with SMU. But here's the pic of the dollar store one. Sorry it's such a crap pic. My phone takes horrid pics.

Attachments

• IMG_20111127_084633.jpg
    IMG_20111127_084633.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 12
Line is there, but you are not late yet (I don't think) so it is early to test so hopefully will get a line on the FRER in a few days :D

Wise words, Greens. Sam - use the Spoomie commandment - GUARD YOUR HEART!!! but hope like buggery! xxx

Beetle - great news re your house - it's not easy to find anything in the market at the moment, and it sounds perfect. We're just starting to look at areas but are hindered by OH wanting to leave his job! Here's hoping your dip is an implantation dip, not AF turning up x

Ooo Sam, everything crossed here for that faint line to turn into a raging red one. :hugs:

Thanks for posting that inspiring story Spoomie, gives us all something to aspire to. :happydance:

Beetle, the house sounds amazing no wonder you're excited. Sorry about the temp drop though, always a pisser, :hugs:

AFM - Well, not sure what to make of everything this cycle. dtd has been difficult to say the least but we have managed every other day since CD7 but I'm still not sure I've o'd yet! I've not been using sticks or monitor but because we've had company since Thursday I thought I might temp for the first half of this cycle just to know when O was over and stop the stress. It is usual for me to O on CD10 but I'm now on CD12 and I don't think it's happened yet. I've got watery CM and can feel tiny tinges in my leftie. I've been using Angus Castus for almost 3 months now as I was starting to get acne style breakouts and I read this was good for that - am now wondering it it might also be responsible for pushing O later, anyone know anything about this? :hugs:

Everything crossed here too Sam, do you know what dpo you are?

Nise, sorry I don't know about AC :shrug:

Everything crossed here too Sam, do you know what dpo you are?

Nise, sorry I don't know about AC :shrug:

Butterfly, I'm 16 dpo and no sign of AF. My luteal phase is usually 15 days. I normally wake up on the 16th day and she's here. So that's something. . .

Ooo Sam, everything crossed here for that faint line to turn into a raging red one. :hugs:

Thanks for posting that inspiring story Spoomie, gives us all something to aspire to. :happydance:

Beetle, the house sounds amazing no wonder you're excited. Sorry about the temp drop though, always a pisser, :hugs:

AFM - Well, not sure what to make of everything this cycle. dtd has been difficult to say the least but we have managed every other day since CD7 but I'm still not sure I've o'd yet! I've not been using sticks or monitor but because we've had company since Thursday I thought I might temp for the first half of this cycle just to know when O was over and stop the stress. It is usual for me to O on CD10 but I'm now on CD12 and I don't think it's happened yet. I've got watery CM and can feel tiny tinges in my leftie. I've been using Angus Castus for almost 3 months now as I was starting to get acne style breakouts and I read this was good for that - am now wondering it it might also be responsible for pushing O later, anyone know anything about this? :hugs:

Yes, Vitex is supposed to make O a bit later, giving the huevo time to get healthy and big and strong.

can I please have a vent!!

I was participating in a thread on the over 35 ttc about alcohol whilst TTC and I am absolutely disgusted appalled and god damned fucking angry at some of the replies on there. The original poster asked if it was OK to drink whilst ttc and really anyone with any sense or even half a brain would know that it really isn't but the odd glass won't hurt, but when then odds are starting to stack against you you will do all you can to be as healthy as possible and minimise risks etc etc, yes there are sacrifices to be made but FFS surely not getting hammered on a weekend and quitting your 2 glasses of wine EVERY night is NOT putting your life on hold or too big a sacrifice for the reward at the end. REALLY!! Oh my gosh I am incensed about some of the posts in there. JUSTIFYING drinking etc. I have unsubscribed from it cos it just made me mad.

Oooh Miss C, fiesty as ever! Don't get mad, get Ziggy! Keep growing that little bean for all of us x
Sam - I know it's early, but WHAT NEWS?!

Ooh Sam, sounds promising. Keeping everything tightly crossed for you x

AFM nothing to report here, currently on cd2. Think we might try preeseed this month and a ovulation prediction microscope thingy :)

Good luck ladies x

Big temp drop this morning, so I am not bothering re-testing. :( I don't want to run the risk of getting a + and then getting the hag. I can't handle that right now. So time will tell. Either the hag will come or she won't.

Big temp drop this morning, so I am not bothering re-testing. :( I don't want to run the risk of getting a + and then getting the hag. I can't handle that right now. So time will tell. Either the hag will come or she won't.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->