TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Brill :D looking exciting
Those blue ones look like they can play tricks reding other posts :|

FF put me down as OV on day 9!! so we will see if any credit in that at the end of this cycle's length.

congratulations butterfly!!! let's hope this is the start of a run of bfps.

Baby Ava - how's Mum getting on??! Come on, spill the beans! x

BIG :flower: CONGRATULATIONS :flower: Butterfly heres to a h&h 9 months
hello to every1 else and heres hoping for lots of bfp`s for the over 40`s in 2012

That's supper :D
Have you done a pink dye test too?

Thanks greens, no I haven't done a pink dye but I did a digi this morning that came out 'pregnant' :thumbup::cloud9:

I have an October bubba - well done clever lady - sending lots of sticky vibes your way.

Sprinkles baby dust for everyone else.

Just came on for a quick read, have mince on the stove to make nachos for dinner!! But couldn't RnR without a congrats!!!!

Heavenly - Beetle? Any news? Thought you were both testing this weekend? Keep checking to see if good news? :)

Heavenly - Beetle? Any news? Thought you were both testing this weekend? Keep checking to see if good news? :)

Not testing til tomorrow, which will be 14DPO. AF hasn't turned up yet but I keep expecting it to! :wacko:

I'm 46 though....let's be honest....more chance of my neutered cat getting pregnant................:brat:

Sorry....have to keep a sense of humour here. :winkwink:

I'm 46 though....let's be honest....more chance of my neutered cat getting pregnant................:brat:

Yeah I know what you mean - that is what I thought but if you have a good FSH then I don't see why not :shrug::hugs:

Heavenly no apologies, I think if we don't keep our sense of humour whilst on our TTC journeys we would go mad!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Love it!!
Well, no news from us. Except we've found the venue for our wedding and in one day, completely changed all our plans - now having a humanist wedding in a barn, instead of hiring some stuffy place in London. Much more us, will invite a few cows to moo through the wall as we say our vows. It's such a stunning place, I am thrilled. And we will do the legal bit swiftly in the morning, pretending not to see each other! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->