TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Fingers crossed for BFP for Beetle and Heavenly for this weekend :)

Af is here that is a good thing it means metformin is working that is 2 regular clycle since being on it now for almost 6 weeks!!!!! hopefully that means i can get pregnant sometime soon

in march i can fu with my dr re clomid as he wanted to see how metformin and wieght loss would work. So far im down almsot 22lbs in the same time frame!

so tonight were off to homedepot to get closet stuff finally renovating/organising it yeah!!! were also pricing out the cost of the rest of the renos that got put on hold in the spring. should be fun.

Hey guys, just a quickie, well AF hasn't shown up yet. It normally shows up in the morning, any day from today to Tuesday, so am expecting it to show up tomorrow, but we shall see!

Have a lovely Friday night everyone! :hugs:

Ooooooh Beetle! I'm excited for you! :D

Thank you for your wise words. I know i shouldnt feel to blame about the timming - but if we're meant to be 'acting natural' and yet somehow aiming at the right time too its a tough one. My guy and charting .... he wants to know, but doesnt want to actually know, y'know? :wacko: lol <googling she-oak asap>
You must be so excited about the puppy! Puppies are just bloody gorgeous :happydance:

Heavenly - excited for you too! Here's hoping that bloomin Aunt Flo stays well away :)

TGIF xxx

She Oak is in the post :D

Quick question my lovelies - how much are you taking? 7 drops once, twice or three times a day? (conflicting advice on web sites) Also - are you doing the 4 weeks on 2 weeks off thing!? xxx

Ladies, I wanted to share the good news with you. I got this this morning. I am 44 for those who don't know. This was the 10th (and maybe last) month of trying.

DSCF2409.jpg

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Butterfly, fingers crossed for a happy healthy 9 months!!! Gives us all the strength to carry on seeing this i am sure :)

LL - as I said on your journal, still hoping for you. You're so great, with such a good and generous attitude to everyone else, you deserve a BFP x

Ladies, I wanted to share the good news with you. I got this this morning. I am 44 for those who don't know. This was the 10th (and maybe last) month of trying.

View attachment 331358

I have read your blog, seriously, I couldn't be more happier for you if I tried!! It really touched me.

I wish you a very healthy and happy 9 months!! xx

Butterfly!!! So happy for you, truly wonderful news. Let's hear it for the over 40s ladies!!! :) xxx

Elizabeth, crossing it all for you and your little embryo xxx

Buterfly
big big congrats a hsppy healthy 9 months toyou

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sooooooooo happy for you Butterfly :D Such amazing and wonderful and inspiring news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->