TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

I put myself on CoQ10 back in November. i'm taking 800mg per day. That dose is a bit of a shot in the dark - worked out with a bit of hunting through different sites. I get mine from 'Vitamins Direct' online which seem to be good quality and reasonably priced.

My mood has improved alot over the last couple of months. I know the main function of Q10 for us here would be to improve egg quality, but i think its helped me lift out of my dose of depression too.

This week is my temping week, hoping for a nice temp rise around Wednesday girls (CD14) Fingers crossed for me out there :)

Glad you are feeling better. :hugs: I have everything possible crossed for you!! :thumbup: I am on CD19, only symptoms are twinges on the lower right side. AF is due between CD23-CD27, though not sure if Clomid will bugger that up or not this cycle!!

Hi Ladies, yes still around - just finishing mc now so hopefully be back in the saddle soon :winkwink:

Hopefully will get consultants appointment soon, if its just old eggs then can deal with it as long as if its not I can't carry.

Like the article on CoQ10 - may consider that

Hope you are all lucky this month:thumbup:

Coq10 sounds interesting - gonna have to research it
Afm I think af is on her way (tmi. I noticed a some spotting today) I'm only cycled 20 so maybe my short cycle is back as I have been between 20-28 days

Interesting articles Miss C - think I might give it a shot, certainly can't do any harm.

Fingers crossed Heavenly for a nice big temp rise for you.

Booth, I love your positive nature. big respect to you :hugs:

AFM - well, poor old OH is in a lot of pain with sciatica but he's determined we're not missing a month, so I'm still in the running. It looks like I've made it past the dreaded CD 10 Ovulation for a 3rd month running, which is great since I didn't want to put OH under pressure so only told him on CD 10 that we needed to get the action going. I'm going to credit the Agus castus for the later O. I really do think it is helping to regulate my hormones and seems to be controlling the hormonal spots I was beginning to get too.

Hope everyone's having a good week - mine's pretty busy at the mo and I'm off to Cannes on Friday for a few days (work related but only networking). should be fun as well. :hugs:

Hey ladies - just letting you all know thinking of you...and still stalking you all :winkwink::hugs:

Really interesting articles Miss C. Will definitely look into it.

Booth, I'm so proud of your attitude. I really hope that they get to the bottom of things quickly so that next time you get pregnant you feel relaxed that you will stay pregnant!

Nise sounding good about the later O - fingers crossed this is your month - amazed at your OH - if mine had sciatica there is no ways he'd be up for anything! ;)

Glowie - how are you feeling? you stalker you!

Heavenly - good luck for testing... Hope this is your month!

AFM due to test (if AF not arrived) on Saturday. Seeing puppy on Sunday. Can't think of a better way to cheer myself up really! The good news is that the spotting I had for the last 2 months (at 7dpo and 9-11dpo seems to have gone away) and temps are staying fairly constant. So at least that's one positive! Up at 4.30am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep - hmm lets see if that's a one off!

Good luck with the testing Beetle :thumbup:

Despie - I'm feeling fine (most of the time :haha:) I'm certainly not going to come here and complain to you lot :winkwink:

Nise/Beetle - thanks, I do think because I have a lovely little boy that this gives me strength, I hope for a sibling but realise there are ladies outthere who would love to just have one. A friend has just been through 3rd failed IVF attempt and would just love that one chance. I am hoping though I get a sympathetic consultant and not one that just looks at age!!!

Wish you both luck this cycle - I did actually use the clearblue ovulation monitor for the first time in November and whether it was good luck or not got BFP at first attempt!!

Baby dust to you all :)

Hey ladies, well keep getting twinges down right hand side. Was very tearful tonight and barked at OH when he got in, which is not like me at all. I would love to think that this is a sign of BFP but I think things are just getting on top of me a bit and I got a bit emotional, I'll be ok. Just going a bit loopy I think!! :help:

Interesting article on IVF this morning on Woman's Hour, check it out on i-Player

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episo...Prison_for_Female_Offenders._Breast_Awareness

Nice to see you Glowie :hugs: x

Interesting article on IVF this morning on Woman's Hour, check it out on i-Player

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episo...Prison_for_Female_Offenders._Breast_Awareness

Nice to see you Glowie :hugs: x

It's an excellent article, pointing out how IVF is overpriced in the UK.

Hi heavenly - its sounding positive - although I don't know whether Clomid can cause those symptoms? Keeping everything crossed for you! When you testing? :hugs:

Hi heavenly - its sounding positive - although I don't know whether Clomid can cause those symptoms? Keeping everything crossed for you! When you testing? :hugs:

Well, AF is due between Friday and Tuesday, so if AH hasn't arrived by the weekend, I may test then. But although I am trying to stay positive, after TTC for 4 years, you get used to expecting AF!!!

How are things with you? xx

hello Im still waiting for af to come i spotted mon and 1x yseterday today nothing not sure if im just gonna spot for a few more days or what .

All i do know is man i have broken out and almost like a rash under my mouth i dont like it one bit, and im emotional not good. I just wish itd start so i feel like a normal person again.

Im still tired from being sick - i really just want to feel normal again.

Hello all, sorry not to respond to you all individually but knackered from spending 3 days with Mum (mild dementia) whilst still sick. Sick of being sick - with you there, Pmdcdkfefioejdkf -
Spoomie, Miss C - nice articles, and Glowie - wow!!! So good to see some of our ladies doing so well yous xxx

Reb and Pcd sorry to hear you have both been poorly - yuk! Get well soon! :hugs:

Hey guys, well I am going into town later and am going to buy

Co-enzyme Q10 100mg

Royal Jelly with Bee Pollen

Keep reading great things re both of them, and have read a lot of success stories. They can work wonders with eggs! So I will give them a go. :thumbup:

Hi lovelies,

Sorry i'm not good at regular personals, but i pop on everyday for a quick lurk and am sending best best vibes for you all!

Hugs to all too and i hope all of you who are feeling under par get better very soon. This time of year is horrible for illness hanging about. We need some sunshine! It snowed here last night! (Northants)

Heavenly - glad you're going to get Q10. I really feel its a good idea. (Quite apart from fertility issues i read that it's used to help fight deterioration in brain cells ... and boy could i do with that!) Wasnt your AF due today? What's occuring? :D :thumbup:

Reb - i feel for you with your mum. My mum is 73 and verging on a bit of dementia i think. That coupled with her fairly manipulituve personality makes our relationship hard work sometimes.

pdmc - everything crossed :D

AFM - bit disappointed with my temp rise. It DID rise on Thursday morning like it 'should' for an ov on Wednesday, but was the most pathetic rise i've ever had! And todays temp was exactly the same! Gah. I shouldnt complain, as i have been quite fortunate over the 8 months i've been ttc with nice big temp rises. I'm blaming it on the 'relaxed temping' approach my accupuncturist and a few (pregnant!) friends have suggested. The idea is to temp only for the 10 days or so there is anything interesting going on - ie. just before and after you expect to ov, thereby taking the obssesive stress away. But my previous strict wake up and temp time has now gone out the window now i'm all at sea with sketchy inconclusive charts. Grrrrr. (however i AM more relaxed)(i think)

To keep on BDing or not? That IS the question tonight .... I think he'd like a night off, but its my call as we're not meant to be discussing ttc either in an effort to relax about it! <sigh> <shakes head> So its my fault if i get it wrong basicly!

Vent over :D

Love to all, x

Hey Misty good to hear from you. Vent away! I've found that my temp sometimes takes 2-3 days to really kick in and jump up so don't be too despondent. And you should never feel whether BDing or not is right or wrong and definitely shouldnt take any blame. Its not good for you and you'll end up getting stressed. I've said this before but I really found that She Oak helped with my stress levels and I've been so much calmer about everything (yes I still temp religiously every day but thats cos I'm a control freak!) It may be worth you trying?
Heavenly - where are you? How are you doing? Saw you briefly in 2WW .... fingers crossed that AF stays away for you.
hope everyone is starting to feel better now! Nasty lurgies!
AFM - well, I don't know what to think. AF due today. Was up again twice last night at midnight (when I was soaked in sweat) and 4.30am when I wasn't. and temp back up again this morning. I had really bad cramps 2 nights ago but they disappeared. But apart from that no real symptoms. Boobs feel a little heavy but I'm sure they always do at this time. So if she doesn't appear today ... I'll test tomorrow. V. v. nervous. But the good news is we are seeing the puppy on Sunday so that will cheer me up! Fingers crossed everyone! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->