TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Spoomie I lov watching one born every minute but I agree some of the no hopers bringing these precious bundles into the world. I think the issue is the hospital is a pretty bad area if my memory serves me correctly? If it were a hospital in Surrey or somewhere we may see different people. We have the American on on over here at the moment and it shits me to tears, they ALL bar a tiny minority have an epidural, there are so many c sections it's scary. A show with more women birthing that have had a difficult journey would be so uplifting enlightening and probably more "realistic" than showing these bottom rung of the socio economic ladder popping children out like pills. Deliver Me often shows people with a amazing stories do you get that one there, even one of the doctors is in her 40's and had to do ivf etc and then had a massively high risk pregnancy with complete placenta previa. Even sytill when it comes to the whole birth process it is very American and not a guide as to the UK model of care I don't think.

What exactly do you do Nise I used work independently as artist representation and even got a band signed to BMG in the UK. 69 euros for a round of drinks, would have been a very sober trip!!!!

Gaf my AMH was 1.10 - step away from google - seriously I mean it, not a good idea. Just believe me when I say our levels are low but shit sherlock as we needed telling that! However the AMH only tells a FS how aggressive to be with stims, it CANNOT predict whether the reserves are just low or just bad if that makes sense, the only way to do that is to slice an ovary open and remove the stem like cells that will develop into eggs and test them which has NEVER been done - YET!! 50mg clomid delayed my O first cycle and completely annov the next 100mg gave me 2 bfp's the second one being this one. The idea was to pop out more than the one egg each cycle to play the numbers game 3 or 4 a cycle would reduce a year to 3 months. In theory. I know with this cycle I popped at least 2 maybe 4 follicles based on the scan etc and was crapping myself there would be more than one in here. I added CoQ10 to the mix for 3 months so this one must be the CoQ10 egg as it takes 90 days for an egg to develop, truly believe it is a wonderful supplement form everything I have read and plan to go back on it if I can find out if safe during breastfeeding or if not after that to maintain my "youth"!! LOL.

Beetle "normal" aspirin can cause miscarriage and carries enormous risks, my FS gave me a heap of gumpf on baby aspirin or low dose as it is called here and there are no identified risks it is just inconclusive as to whether it makes a difference with miscarriage rates or not. The theory behind it is that it helps the blood viscosity (if that's the word) to prevent clots forming when the placenta is forming which is a commonly held belief is the reason for miscarriage if the fetus is healthy. Anywhoo I am sure you will do your own research.

Quick update on Ziggy - had hospital appointment yesterday and took an age and forever to find heartbeat, you knew midwife was worried when she did a massive exhale of breath when she eventually found it. Little bugger was hiding AGAIN. 3 weeks to morphology which is when I will start to relax if all is well I think. Also gonna find out if pink or blue hopefully!!

Love and hugs and massive amounts of baby dust to you all. Sticky sticky vibes to our BFP's - someone has to roll out Holly!!!

Want to be my Rep too Miss C? hehehe

I would love to but have been out of the industry for years and have zero contacts over here in Aus. It is an industry that will suck you dry!!! The band I got signed to BMG pulled out last minute cos they didn't want to sell their souls. Stayed independent and did really really well, Prince gave them recording space for free and they got to No1 in a few cities throughout the US on airplay, sold a ton of cd's at their gigs and stayed true to themselves, my friend in the states got sooooooo busy managing them and booking gigs etc she moved her entire business into that field instead of trying to get them "recording deals"

Sorry waaaaaay waaaaay off track there. I do miss some of the old days with Prince but not enough I would go back to that way of life and industry and if Jake pics up a guitar or mike I will start to panic!!!!

So I'm clueless as to what my body is doing, I'm exhausted emotional and my period is light now but I'm still passing clots on day6. I feel bloated and think I'm fighting g a bug again. I'm suppose to be entering my fertile window in a few days and I have no desire to even be touched

I'm still excited for all the BFP's hopefully the start of a trend

Well, AF finally turned up today on CD29, so Clomid has lengthened my cycle. Good to know, at least next cycle, I won't test til CD30, will save me a fortune on tests and keep my blood pressure down.

Onwards and upwards to round 2 of Clomid, and hopefully OVing around Valentines Day! :cloud9:

Love and :dust: to all. xx

:hugs: hi Heavenly, sorry to hear that the witch got you but great news that the Clomid has lengthened your luteal phase to give you the bestest chance of getting pregnant soon! Fingers and toes crossed for you next month!:hugs:

Heavenly - sorry that blasted old witch has rocked up :hugs:

Good news though about your longer cycle :D Longer luteal phase IS encouraging indeed.

AFM - 8 DPO today. Am hungry as hell, boobs were hot and tender this morning and i've had a few unusual cramps low down. Temps are high apart from a big dip on day 6. However - i laugh at my promising symptoms these days as this is month 9 and thats too long to stay optomistic. And i've had all these signs before and just come on as normal :roll:
My cycle is usually 28/29 so AF would be next Thursday. Untill i began going to accupuncture i was ov'ing around day 17 and so my luteal was around 12 days. Last 3 months i've ov'd on CD14. Thus lengthening my luteal by 2/3 days :)

Have begun the She-oak this morning :)

<Waves to all> xxx

Heavenly - sorry AF turned up thought was going to be a lucky month for you all and Mistyy fingers crossed for you this month :)

AFM - well have to go for another blood test on Saturday as levels were still over 50 and won't discharge until below 25 and then Dr's Monday to see if there is anything they can check!! Also going to ask about CoQ10 and see what they think as quite a few women on here seem to be taking it :)

Good luck, Mistyy,
HEavenly, sorry she got you - me too and two days early the old bitch!
Hope everyone else is okay, especiallly our BFP VIP's! x

Ladies, its not looking good for me. My HCG at 18dpo (Tues) was just 21 so I have an anxious wait over the weekend to find out what the results of the 72 hour test (bloods taken this morning) will be on Monday.

I did another FRER test today and its looking exactly the same as the one on Tuesday (no darker), and the digi test is still reading 1-2 weeks pregnant. Ho hum.

I did start taking baby aspirin yesterday after doing a ton of research and desperately trying to stay positive. Not easy and OH is away for the next few days. .....

Ladies, its not looking good for me. My HCG at 18dpo (Tues) was just 21 so I have an anxious wait over the weekend to find out what the results of the 72 hour test (bloods taken this morning) will be on Monday.

I did another FRER test today and its looking exactly the same as the one on Tuesday (no darker), and the digi test is still reading 1-2 weeks pregnant. Ho hum.

I did start taking baby aspirin yesterday after doing a ton of research and desperately trying to stay positive. Not easy and OH is away for the next few days. .....

We'll all be here for support. :hugs: Keeping everything crossed for you! x

Oh Beetle. Everything crossed here too. Sending massive positive vibes your way hun. :hugs: What DPO did you get your first pos. test on?

Reb - sorry to hear you've got the old Aunt there already :hugs: Hope she's gone again quick :)

Thanks Misty. I got first positive test on 15dpo although it was very very faint (FRER). This pregnancy reminds me of my first when I didn't get positive test until 18dpo and had MC at 5.5 weeks. We could be in blighted ovum territory. Really wish I had met Mr Right earlier. x

Aw - me too, Beetle. Fingers hugely crossed for you x

I don't feel very well. This AF is awful, bleeding very heavily, threw up yesterday and today feel very dizzy. I suppose it must be the Clomid but I don't like it. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->