TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Sorry to hear your news Pippi, i was like you and lurked for a while and then wondered why I didn't earlier as the ladies are so lovely .

Nice to hear your lovely VD stories, I took my dad out as the first one since losing my mum so not very romantic but still really lovely.

AFM - still waiting for AF!! wish it would hurry up as can't start any tests until it has been!!

Wishing you all luck for this month :) :) :)

Awww, Booth, that's so sweet of you to take your Dad out, how lovely! x

That was really sweet of you Booth. Very very thoughtful.

I do hope AF turns up soon for you :hugs:

Reb - I love your valentines day antics :hugs:

Misty - you are right and I wouldn't have cancelled the honeymoon date either. :hugs:

Heavenly - got it crossed for you this cycle, timing is good :hugs:

Booth - what a truly unselfish thing to do for your dad, I think that's lovely. :hugs:

Glad everyone had fun. I lit the flame and started the shagathon, it's that time of the cycle again. :hugs:

How is everyone this evening?

Well its the dreaded 2WW...or WW2 as my friend calls it. :winkwink:

I did my brain in last cycle symptom spotting and testing early, so won't be doing that this cycle, unless I get some really unusual symptoms I haven't had before, I won't be testing til I am a day late.

Bought some C0 Q10 and MumOmega, Naturally sourced Omega 3 and 6 today, see how that goes.

Hi Heavenly, hi everyone :)

WW2, lol. It feels like it sometimes doesnt it. Every cycle I say the same thing as you Heavenly. I tend to stick to it over the testing idea, but as for the symptom spotting - :roll: - well, i seem to have different and unusual symptoms EVERY blasted month! Good luck with yours this month anyway hun :friends:

AFM - not alot to report. I think my BDing with intent starts this Monday. Blimey the weeks whiz by dont they?

I never have any symptoms! Makes it easy, then again when I was pregnant I didn't know if the symptoms were due to IVF drugs and progesterone, or the babbby...

I never get symptoms, last cycle did my tree in as it was my first on Clomid, so I was imagining all sort of symptoms going on, but looking back on it, none were pregnancy symptoms. So I really don't need to test unless I am late or I start throwing up or something!!

Gah! I'm hearing you all! I don't get any symptoms much not even for AF so I have no clue at all except being late - however I did notice on my chart that the month I got pg recently I had creamy CM after O nearly all the way through the rest of the cycle, which was odd for me. Not a symptom I noticed at the time though! :dohh:

Yeah, see, when i fell preg. last year i wasnt charting. I was keeping track of AFs and doing the odd OPK (incorectly as it turns out, lol) but nothing else.

I was actually about 7/8 days late if i remember rightly, when i took a HPT, for reasons to do with taking malaria tabs for a holiday. I had had no preg symptoms at all and got the shock of my life when it was positive :dohh:

Fertility Friend thought I O on CD9 then it decided that was wrong and it was CD13 but dotted line and then it decided I did not O at all. I probably did at some point as length ended up being 32 days. I will temp just a second month being curious.

So its a long weekend here and were up visiting doh folks, always fun bd'ng quietly lol. But after went to the br ad im spotting so af may be here a couple days early :(

but on positive note i filed the second part of my divorce so in under 2 months i will be free!!! My doh isstill negotiagting with lawyers (his exis such a cow, dragging and the lawyer costs), but his should be settled soon also. Im hoping to get my ring after he signs the second and final part, well fx'd.

Sorry Greens, that's pants! I hate FF - she's just given me flipping cross hairs on CD8 - not sure I believe her though, I tend to trust more in my CM - I know, gross but necessary :blush: I think I'm gonna throw my thermometer in the canal. :hugs:

yep I use CM for reference too, though once you've done it it becomes less clear what is going on, lol

Sigh! OH is watching 'Planet of the Apes' (The old film) and I am conducting my own unsatisfactory research into, 'what causes early ovulation'! When did Saturday nights become so thrilling? :hugs:

Oh poor you, Nise! If it makes you feel any better, I was working...!

Oh Nise - :hugs::flower:

What did you find out in the end? I spent many an hour researching short luteal phases a few months ago. All for nothing as it turned out. Perhaps you've just had a temporary peak and FF will change her mind again in a few days? Have you tried changing the interpretation method on your chart? I've found Fertility Awareness (FAM) to produce more sensible results recently.

Since i began my new 'casual charting' :))) regime 3 months ago FF has been very off hand with me - only very reluctantly giving me crosshairs for an ov. Always acompanied by dire warnings about not being sure and rocky temps and uneven cervical mucus paterns :wacko:

Yes, puppy news please??

Greens, PCMD and Reb :friends: and :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"