TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Raging cystitis out of the blue here, with 2 days till ov :roll:

Squeezed a urine sample out at doc's earlier today which looked like thimble full of tomatoe juice. Am now on strong ABs. Great :(

Misty - I found out absolutely bugger all! Not sensible scientific stuff anywhere - there were lots of theories from other b&b type threads but I shouldn't think any other non medical person knows much more than me really.

I'm so sorry about your cystitis - that's really painful, I hope the meds sort you out really quickly and i'm pissed off on your behalf that it had to happen at this stage in your cycle too! Wish Mother Nature would just give us all a break. :hugs:

Since i began my new 'casual charting' :))) regime 3 months ago FF has been very off hand with me - only very reluctantly giving me crosshairs for an ov. Always acompanied by dire warnings about not being sure and rocky temps and uneven cervical mucus paterns :wacko:

:haha::haha::haha:

Hey Misty, this made me laugh out loud! I too have attempted 'casual charting' for a few months now, aka: I'm so over ttc and this is me moving forward, look how relaxed I am about the whole thing?! And I love the idea that FFF (my pet name for her a few hundred pages back.....fill in the first F with a word of your choice) is sulking with you. This month I had to make up a couple of pre-ovulation temps in order for her to play ball and give me anything - even then only a reluctant dotted line, silly old bag!!! In a few days she'll call my bluff again to get her own back and tell me my chart is triphasic. Yes, whatever! Then Reb will have to pick up my pieces.......To spite her, (FFF that is, not Reb) I'm going to stop my VIP membership when it runs out - HA!

:hugs: and hope you're feeling better soon xx

Hello ladies sorry for commas silence! Life has been busy sorting out house purchase and getting ready for Foxy! We actually haven't picked her up yet - she is 7 weeks old today and I pick her up a week today yay! Seriously she is the best thing to get over a MC! This month I think I've temped twice! The only thing I'm doing religiously is acupuncture every 2 weeks and taking the vits including cq10. Annoyingly I'm working in London today so can't upload a pic but will do so tomorrow when I'm home! Hope you are all well and Misty hope nasty cystitis goes away soon. Poor you!

Look forward to seeing the pics beetle :thumbup:

Mistyy, that sounds nasty, hope it clears up soon

AFM, I had a scan yesterday and it showed a blighted ovum so I am afraid it is over for me....

Look forward to seeing the pics beetle :thumbup:

Mistyy, that sounds nasty, hope it clears up soon

AFM, I had a scan yesterday and it showed a blighted ovum so I am afraid it is over for me....

Oh Butterfly, I am so so sorry for you. Wishing you strength to get through and I hope that you have friends and family you can call on for support. Big, big :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

Sorry this one was not the lucky lottery egg draw. It sucks :( as above hope you have the peace and/or people to support you through this.

Oh gosh Butterfly - i'm so sorry :( I think i've missed something. I'm sorry i've not read any blogs, i only lurk here on this thread. Are you ok? Massive :hugs: :hugs::hugs:

Thank you for the sympathies re: cystitis ladies. Bloody horrible thing. It is easing today. I'm afraid i'm playing down the symptoms to OH. Saying i feel fine today. We really need to BD tonight to keep this cycle good. That's awful isnt it? But there it is :juggle: Please dont judge me too harshly on that.

Beetle - lordy i thought you were picking up Foxy last week! Cant wait for pics :) Well done for 'relaxed' temping :hugs:

Spoomie - LOL. Sooo glad its not just me that mucks about with my temps a bit sometimes :ninja: You just have to on some occasions! My first year on FF runs out late April. Not looking forward to renewing i have to say. Shame they dont do some sort of 5 year discount thing .... :roll: I'd go for that.

Nise - yes, DIY research on all things fertility related tends to throw up alot of conjecture and not alot of fact. I always come away wondering if its helped at all !?!? Cant not do it though. I keep digging till i've found something which fits my own original theory - and then go 'see! I was right!' lol.

Love and hugs all.

So sorry to hear your bad news Butterfly....hope you get through it ok,
that's what I had last week although there was a tiny fetus there...but still think it's blighted ovum.
I passed mine naturally at the weekend but so sorry you have to go through it.

Misty...when I had a UTI...doctor said it was ok to have sex when taking the meds. I went out an bought the urine analysis strips (got them on amazon) and now if I have any suspicion that I am getting a UTI, I test...I feel if you get the meds early enough, the UTI is never as sore.

Thanks everyone for welcoming me last week when I posted about my mc....I have RSI so I will never be the most prolific poster....that's why we have put of TTC for so long as I thought I might not be able to cope with a baby and the lifting etc....but just decided we'll always regret it if we don't try.

Butterfly - big hugs to you honey - stay strong - it will happen for you soon Im sure of it. Keep the faith xx

Raging cystitis out of the blue here, with 2 days till ov :roll:

Squeezed a urine sample out at doc's earlier today which looked like thimble full of tomatoe juice. Am now on strong ABs. Great :(

How are you feeling hun? Hope it goes away soon!! :hugs:

We actually haven't picked her up yet - she is 7 weeks old today and I pick her up a week today yay! Seriously she is the best thing to get over a MC! This month I think I've temped twice! The only thing I'm doing religiously is acupuncture every 2 weeks and taking the vits including cq10. Annoyingly I'm working in London today so can't upload a pic but will do so tomorrow when I'm home! Hope you are all well and Misty hope nasty cystitis goes away soon. Poor you!

She sounds wonderful, cannot wait to see her! :happydance:

Strange you should say that, I have started taking C0 Q10 and also Bee Propolis and am starting acupuncture next week. She is a lovely lady who has plenty of success with over 40's! Wants me to keep a food diary for a week and details of my cycle, and wants me to get my AMH done, so I rang the Agora Clinic today and am getting that done next Friday. She said if I don't get pregnant on Clomid, she will also work with me through IUI/IVF etc....I am really looking forward to it!!

Butterfly Im so sorry big hugs

Misty i hope the antibiotics kick in real soon and the bd'ng i hope it works and this is your cycle.

AFM AF came right on time yesterday cylce 3 on the metformin and it finally has regulated to a 25 day cycle so i know when i may ov. I get to go for another scan to see what the cyst is doing and get clomid. Im hoping my weight loss and metformin are working and i ov this month.

Butterfly I am so very sorry :cry::hugs:

Hope all you ladies are doing well :hugs:

Butterfly, I am so very sorry to read your sad news. I wish you and your OH tons of strength at this horrible time, I've been there too and getting that news on your scan day when you weren't expecting it at all is just the worst thing. Huge hugs to you :hugs:

Butterfly, I can only echo what everyone else says - loads of hugs, we're all here to support you xxxxx

Butterfly I am really sorry, had hoped this was the one for you :( i hope it is quick an das painless as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->