TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Hi Ladies, PDMCD i can't agree with you more, seems like its been a long time since we have had some good news on here. maybe we will get a run on them soon.

Sending :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to everyone this month.

i am in the 2WW so nothing really to report, got a smiley face on by CB monitir so went for it before and after so fingers crossed :winkwink:

CD2 here :coffee: I'm saying nothing!

(except that we tried to go to the get together last night but the car broke down on route. We sat in the cold for 2 and a half hours literally in the middle of nowhere 8 miles from home (watched 'Conan the Babarian' on DHs phone) and came home on the back of a low loader!!!!!!) :shrug::haha::wacko:

Hi there Serendippy :wave:
Hi Booth on the 2ww :wave: We wait with you :friends:
Hi Butterfly :wave:. It's lovely when you pop in :)
Maryanne - hope that :witch: is out the door nearly now. WOW A PUPPY :D How exciting! Y'know it might be a good luck talisman as i just about gave up ttc, thought - ah to hell with it i need to mother something - bought 2 pedigree kittens, waited 8 weeks for them and fell preg. 2 weeks after we collected them! :haha:
PDMCD - glad to hear you're all ready to go this cycle :winkwink: Glad your life is settling down now too. It's all been a bit up the air hasn't it, for a while.
Inkdchick - sorry to hear you've had some blood :( Try not to stress. Easier said than done i know. Our bodies really know how to mess with us don't they? Just when we think we know what's what with our bodies they throw us a 'curve ball'. Let us know ho you are :hug:

AFM - cramps, blood, bloating, grumpy, yada yada yada :dohh::growlmad::coffee::haha:

Ah misty sorry the :witch: got you and yes shes just about gone for me today is very light now but poor you its how i felt friday n saturday she is such a bitch. Like the kitten story that would good if it happened to me with the new puppy and a string of bfps on here would be :thumbup: so heres my contribution of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: hope the :witch: leaves quickly so you can wait for ov then get them :spermy: and :sex: then hopefully bfp fxd N the cR breaking down grrr gotta luv fonez that plY movies i often wTch 1 when i cant sleep n doeznt disturb oh with headfonez in good luck this cycle x

Booth hope you caught the egg hun thanks for the :dust: fxd good luck x

ink hope its just ib n like misty says try not to stress good luck hun x

Pdmcd good luck this cycle fxd x

everyone else hi and good luck those of us still ttc :dust: x

Misty that sucks about breaking down, we're you meeting up with other bnb's?

So we got df parents at the airport yesterday, and his dad isn't in great shape but better then I expected. I'm glad we got all the equipment he needs before they got home as it'd be harder to get him to use them

It's weird and difficult to see your parents aging and needing help ( both mine have passed), thankfully I know what equipment to get and how to access and maneuver our health care system. I can't imagine doing this without this info - I guess I know can get my clients family anger at the system

On the plus we told his folks were going away to get married again lol and his mom is so excited. I actually can't wait to book, just waiting in the final court papers hopefully by the end of oct. we're again going to Jamaica in February! He finally committed to that ( the $ savings won out haha)

I now have a lot of things to distract my mind during the tww
As I believe I ov today

Fx'd for BFP's a whole slew of them

Hi all,

Glad to hear PDMCd17 that your OHs parents arrived ok. I know its scary to see your or your OHs parents getting old. My mum was staying with us for 5 days and I just dropped her at the train station this morning. Its hard to see her with a tremor in her hand...and unable to walk for any distance.

Gald to hear your wedding plans are settling into place....february is n't far away. baby dust for you...hope you caught the egg.

Sorry to hear Misty and Maryanne that Af arrived. glad to hear you got home after your car breakdown Misty....although a pity you missed your night out.
A puppy.....so cute Maryanne, we regulary look at the web page for our local animal sanctuary...and you just want to apply to take them all.
we'd like to get a dog but don't think our cat would be too happy. we'd also like a lurcher but they need careful introduction to cats so we'll just stick with our cat for now. She's really vocal and greets us when we get home so is almost as good as a dog.

Any news Inkchick? has the bleeding stopped, hopefully Af stayed away.

good luck Booth and anyone else thats in the 2ww.

I think I am due AF today, trying not to get my hopes up but i've had diarrhoea (sorry TMI) and bloating for 4-5 days last week so I was wondering was there something happening.
My temps have n't dropped too much yet but i may have ovulated a day later and AF may yet come later today or tomorrow.
I don't even want to post anything here in case I 'jinx' things.
I don't really trust my temps though as yesterday morning I took my temp at 5 am after 4 hours sleep and got a temp of 36.4. I dozed off for a hour and took it again around 6am and it had dropped by 0.2to 36.2 (which is generally the temp it drops to around AF).
I put the higher temp into FF but I don't really fell very confident of my chart this month.
I though your temperature should start to rise as the morning progresses..

I'm nervous going to the loo at the moment in case I see Af and realise how silly I am to start getting my hopes up.

Edited post a few hours later to add this:
When i play around with my chart in ff (i have a trial VIP membership for one more day so used the 'research' method to predict ovulation) it says I have ovulated a day later than I thought so af prob due tomorrow, so reality check for me...hate doing this to myself as I'll be so disappointed tomorrow if af arrvives.

Oh massive hugs Pippi. I play around with FF a bit too sometimes. Then wonder what the bloody heck i'm doing! It feels like if you can get FF to agree with you, you'll become pregnant because of it, doesn't it?! :dohh: I really hope the unwelcome Aunt stays right away. Keep us posted. Everything crossed. We're all on the bench with you :D

Maryanne - thankyou :) On my lighter day now, already! Onwards towards another ov. I bet you're all excited buying doggy treats and stuff at the mo? LOVE IT :D

PDMCD - absollutely know what you mean about seeing your parents age. It's saddening, and reminds us of our own mortality i suppose. I lost my Dad 5 years ago nearly. I look at my mum sometimes and she just looks so old :(

The outing wasnt a bnb meet (although i have done a meet with fellow FFers in the past which was fun) it was an anniversary party for one of the couples who went to that cage fighting thing <worried smile> DH admitted yesterday that he was not totally disappointed not to go in the end. They are a bit full on!

God i bet you can't wait for January! How exciting ! :D

How are all our newbies? Are you still out there?

Love to all xxx

Hi ladies

Okay so now I'm confused - FF said I O 5 days ago :happydance: the first time in 5 cycles but today I started bleeding:cry:

I don't know what is happening anyone got any ideas?:shrug:

:hugs:

X

:hugs: Garfie Is it heavy bleeding, or spotting? Can you do a link to your chart? x

Garfie you dont think you may have ov'd on CD11 do you? And had a random dip on DPO3? If you have a day or 2 more of spotting it would bring your LP to around 10.

Just my thoughts :hugs: x

It's deff not spotting hun - it would still only mean a 19 day cycle though wouldn't it:flower:

I suppose I will have to wait until tomorrow to see what my temps do - then I might have to phone the Doc - maybe a gynae is now needed:cry:

X

Yeah, i know :( Just grasping at straws tbh. Just thought it would make a little more sense than beginning to bleed only 5 days after ov :wacko::hugs:

Sorry petal :hug:

Thanks Misty, yea know what you mean about if you get ff to give u a good prediction....your're more likely to be pregnant...until it all falls down like a house of cards when af arrives.

Garfie...I kinda agree with Misty that maybe you ovulated earlier and the dip is just a post ovulation dip. But it's hard to know. Maybe you should use opks ?
Or temp vagianlly...maybe you'd get less erratic temps.

glowie did you use maca when you fell pg if so how much how often n did oh take it too your little 1 is so cute in your avatar pic x

hi every1 else reading ,spoomie if yu reading how u doing hun ,well nothing else to say but good luck every1 we need some bfps round here and some :dust: :dust: :dust:

Bless you maryanne, I'm doing ok thanks, hope you're ok too :flower: I stalk once a week or so and had to laugh when BnB posted a note for me on my homepage a couple of weeks ago pointing out that I hadn't posted for several weeks and maybe I'd like to post a question, provide a solution or just engage in conversation! Well thanks for that ladies in charge, but I'm trying to reconnect with my real life and leave my virtual life behind :dohh: It's kind of working......painful to accept but liberating at the same time.

I did maca at the same time as Glowie, and soft cups, and about a hundred other supplements I've forgotten the names of..... I don't mean that to sound bitter and twisted, I just spent many many months thinking 'If I input a,b,c...x,y,z then the output should be.....A BABY!!! Fingers crossed that it is the missing piece for you xxx :hugs::hugs:

Oh massive hugs Pippi. I play around with FF a bit too sometimes. Then wonder what the bloody heck i'm doing! It feels like if you can get FF to agree with you, you'll become pregnant because of it, doesn't it?! :dohh:

Ha ha, this made me smile Mistyy (and Pippi); I used to try to keep the covers pulled up to my chin thinking that if I could keep my temp high then I MUST be pregnant. Silly girl me :dohh:

Ha ha, this made me smile Mistyy (and Pippi); I used to try to keep the covers pulled up to my chin thinking that if I could keep my temp high then I MUST be pregnant. Silly girl me :dohh:

I have done this too....coming near the end of the 2ww when you so desperately want your temps to stay high. glad i'm not the only mad one our there :)

My temp dropped like a stone this morning and AF has now arrived. think next month I should just stop temping after I have ovulated....or I will just drive myself crazy if i have another 2ww like this one.

Oh massive hugs Pippi. I play around with FF a bit too sometimes. Then wonder what the bloody heck i'm doing! It feels like if you can get FF to agree with you, you'll become pregnant because of it, doesn't it?! :dohh:

Or if you try and hold in your AF it won't turn up :blush::haha::haha:

Ladies, just want to say I stalk but don't post often as not really ttcing anymore but cheering you all on to your BFPs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Pippi - Sorry to hear she got you to - Happy Bloody Halloween to us :haha:

Butterfly - I might be joining you soon - just waiting to see what the doc suggests:cry:

Spoomie - I think we all do that, another one is I don't let DH put his cold feet on me just in case that drops my temp too mad I know:winkwink:

Misty - Thanks for trying to make me feel better yesterday, this morning I've had a cry and I am now waiting for the doc to give me a miracle cure:haha:

AFM - I'm sure it's CD2 - don't want to change my chart yet, just another way of holding on to false hope :cry: but I guess we all do it:wacko:

One quick thing I had a dream about my dad last night (he's been dead nearly 3 years) well in my dream he phoned me, I knew he was dead in my dream this was spooky, but even spookier was that the phone I was using was disconnected which I didn't relaise and he said "Hen you've had a tough time of it recently but dinnae worry you will be okay by Christmas" then it faded out and I woke up - no wonder I'm crying my emotions are all over the shop! - wonder if he knows something I don't:shrug:

X

Garfie, sorry hon I originally came to post to you to say I dodn't know what was going on but wanted to send you big :hug: - but in my senility I forgot :dohh::haha:

Anyway, hope you do get some answers from the doc and maybe that message from your Dad is a sign that things will start to turn around and be good for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Butterfly - Aw thanks those :hugs: were appreciated - I've been feeling out of sorts with myself all day :cry:

Anyway got hold of the doc it's one where they phone you back and make a decision over the phone - told her my prob a 19 day cyle and that I didn't think I was O - she said that was silly of course I was O I got pregnant! Asked for my hubby to phone for a s/a as at the moment she cannot refer me as she has nothing to go on. I've been pregnant, only had 2 m/c, have previous children, and are O.

Anyway I said to her you need a reason? she said yes so I said I have endo and I think it has flared up (okay a small embelishment) but what other possible reasons for my body to not be working - cyst, pcos, :shrug: So apparently for a referral to the gynae I have been given on the strength of my endo - endo can cause infertility as well so hopefully they will look into it all, time for some answers I think don't you ladies agree?:flower:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"