TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Barnibibear - I was saying bye to Ciarafafsdrdsfahr, not the entire thread! I only pop in from time to time but I will never say goodbye forever! x

Oh, thats good! Sorry, I misunderstood. :dohh:

This is the third time I've written this. No smileys this time because that's when things go wrong!!!!

AF came today, my high temps and over excitement were from my cold. Boo. So, now day 1, keeping PMA and going to be optimistic.

Have a good weekend everyone. Big wave (without the smiley) haha.

ah sorry the witch got you barnabibear pma all the way for this cycle fxd you catch the egg and heres loads of :dust: thrown at you :dust: :dust: :Dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Barn I got caught too the evil thing came two days earlier
I wanted her to come on time as we're away this weekend for a race and I hate running when she's heavy

At least the cute army guys in uniform will distract me lol
Maybe I'll find a cutie to run behind and get a great time

Have a great weekend everyone

:wave: hi ladies.

Just a quick check in.

Barn + PCMDC :( Sorry the dratted :witch: arrived :hug:

:wave: to Kat. Lovely to have a newbie :)

AFM - 8DPO today, so half way through 2ww. Due on next Saturday - fabulous :roll: I've just been on to FF (through boredom) and added some symptoms and my EWM. Now it's changed my ov line to a dotty one :roll:

Just :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

That's the mood i'm in today. My tum feels odd, i keep feeling sicky, and i'm finding the whole world and everyone in it irritating!

Love to all though x

<slopes off to improve mood>

Hi Ladies

Misty - Hope your mood has improved:winkwink: what are you now 10DPO? when will you be testing? - I'm CD12 so a looooooong wait:coffee:

PDMC - You would think by now that the witch would have her calendar straight we said not for 9 months :haha: - what's with coming two days early:shrug:

Barn - There is nothing worse than writing out an essay and the darn pooter eats it - that has happened to me lots:blush: Sorry the :witch: got you to hun:hugs:

Kat - :hi: and welcome:flower:

AFM - CD12 Monitor on HIGH still - but what about the temp? feel free to stalk ladies:winkwink:

Love to you all

:hugs:

X

Hi all,

It's been quite here.....fingers crossed for you misty, sometimes I wish I signed up to full membership of ff as its nice to see the chart overlays...
I draw mine out on graph paper if a month is looking particularly promising....I'm so cheap :wacko:

Sorry to hear barn and pdmc that af arrived....onwards and upwards for this month. Your turn now Garfie...
Welcome Kat too.

Thanks everyone for all your best wishes for successful bd during our holidays.
Ff said I ovulated on cd 14 but I got a positive Opk and ewcm on cd15 so I think ff was wrong so I overrode its ovulation date.
I had to go for a progesterone test at 7dpo so took ovulation as cd16 and went for a blood test this morning...usually I have very clear ovulation signs but guess the traveling must have messed things up a bit. I though it was only travelling in diff time zones that affected ovulation, not flying on a 3 hour flight!!!
Fingers crossed but temps noting to get too excited about yet. If i ovulated on cd16, Af due on Monday when I'm back to work after my hols :-(

Hi Garfie, are you temping orally or vaginally? I've just been nosying at your chart? I would say you def haven't ovulated yet. But I always used to get a rise then a dip down for a few days just before ovulation so maybe you are same :winkwink:
I found a massive difference in my charts when I started temping vaginally and I was really military about the time, even on weekends. I also used to check cervix position which is actually what helped me get pregnant both times that and instead cups (swear by those!!!) absolutely well worth a go.
:hugs::hugs:

hi i havent been here for a while so thought i would pop on and say hi so :hi: ,
i went away for a while to get myself together after being told its never gonna happen your cycles are too short and ov too early and all the other crap that goes with being over 40. so i thought i would have a look at anything that might help and stumbled across Vit B 12 methyl (this last word is longer and sorry girls but my knee is killing me and i cant get up to get the bottle lol, but you"ll find it if you google it), well ive been taking it now along with B9 (folic acid, been taking this one for years and years), and have a significant change to my cycles for the better !, i have gone from a 23 to 24 day cycle to 27 or 28 day cycles and my ov was on cd8 or cd9 but is now cd13 or cd14 and i feel soo much better. Although at the moment i am 3 days away from af due date and i have a sneaky suspicion something isnt quite right i have had low down cramping for 4 days, sore nipples to start with and now the whole boob aches when i reach out or walk or bend over, constipation, start of a cold that comes to nothing, itchy nose !?, back ache swollen belly which is prob down to the constipation, drinking more, peeing more and getiting up in the night now to pee too started last night but hey been here before and am not going to think about it after i post i am just so pleased to have the improvement in my cycle that anything else is just a bonus, o btw this is the first thing that i have tried in nearly 6 years that has helped so if it helps me and i can thelp someone else then i will post and i hope it does coz its agony being told there is nothing that can be done , when there obviously is !

ah wow Inkdechick well hello stranger ,sounds like you have had a plan and its coming together ,i so so hope fxd ,that this is it for you it certainly sounds like it good luck hun may you bring some hope luck positivity and anything else to this thread along with your bfp keeping everything crossed for you xxx

hi girls how is every1 just thought i would post this while im on am officially cd 1 onwards we go bfp bfp bfp for me haha (singing) lol

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi lovelies :wave:

*Maryanne* - you made me smile :) I feel i should say sorry it's CD1 but you sound so chirpy! Funny, for me CD1 is never as bad as i think it's going to be. I find CD29 with dropped temps (me today) more depressing, lol.

Oops, posted to soon.

Wanted to say hi to everyone else, inkdchick- fingers crosssed for you here. Glowstar, hi there. I tried cups for a couple of cycles. Got quite excited about them at the time! Pippi, sorry to hear travelling mucked up your days a bit. AF due the day you go back to work huh? Bummer! Yes, i LOVE the chart overlay thing on FF. Honestly - it's the only reason i signed up for the whole package, :haha: Todays, little kick in temp though, for eg, i had just the same in June. (nerd emoticon) :dohh: Garfie, :wave:, hows it going there?

Nise - how are you hun? ANy news?

:wave: to lurkers :D

Sooo - expecting to come on tomorrow. Saturday. Lovely. Got a meal out with DH and a bunch of people who live it up a bit and will want to make a long night of it. Ordinarily i'd be sooo up for that. Typical that by then i'll probly be cramping, spotty, bloody, bloated and grumpy! Humph. I may as well be designated driver then.

<grumbles off into distance>

Hi all

Ive not been on here for quite a long time but thought id take a peek and say hello.

I had a quick look back on this thread and when i first posted i was 43, now im 45 lol. We've not been able to TTC for the last 15-18 months as i have had health problems which resulted in 4 surgeries, totally unrelated to TTC. Just recovering from my 4th and final OP and think we will soon be able to get stuck back into it.

One thing we have come to terms with though is that the likelihood of getting pregnant normally is nil, so we are thinkin of going downs the IVF route but possibly with donor eggs. Its going to be costly though...just seems wrong that something that most people take for granted and do so easily we will have to pay thousands of pounds for.

Anyway has anyone gone down the IVF route with or without donor eggs?

Hi serendippy, I'm sorry you have had health problems and haven't been able to ttc. There is a lady called Sparkly who is just about to go through IVF with donor embryos, I don't think she would mind me pointing you in her direction - she has a journal. :hugs::hugs:

Hiya Butterfly

Thanks very much for the pointer, ill go and track her and her journal down xxxx

aw misty sorry for the temp drop but your not out till :witch: shows hope it isnt on saturday tho if it does turn up ,and chirpy on the outside maybe on the inside im screaming bloody arghhhh lol ,nah but seriously gotta have pma trying it this month anyway relax and let the bfp come to me is all we can do well apart from :sex: but am sitting with a headache and cramps and full flow :witch: today and feel bleugh but on a chirpier note am getting a rottweiler puppy in 5 weeks now its exciting but sooo not what i really want but might help contain the stress a bit and help me relax abit i hope i also have been using the softcups used them when i got pg with joshua so was quite excited using them but notso sure now

glowie did you use maca when you fell pg if so how much how often n did oh take it too your little 1 is so cute in your avatar pic x

hi butterfly hows it going im gonna go peak in your bungalow renovation keep meaning to but always catching up or just busy good luck with it x

hi serendippy sorry bout your health problems i`ll keep my fingers crossed that you get a natural bfp while looking into ivf coz you never know it could happen , another lady on bnb called urchin has done donor ivf notsure if she has a journal tho but she posts on sparklys journal and butterfly its exciting hat sparklys doing i don`t post tho just stalk usually but good luck serendippy fxd for you x

hi every1 else reading ,spoomie if yu reading how u doing hun ,well nothing else to say but good luck every1 we need some bfps round here and some :dust: :dust: :dust:

hi everyone really busy today here

i think we are so past due for some bfp's its been a while.

i should ov in a day or so, and this is our first real cycle since doh surgery (he has no business trip and he's all recovered)

we are finally into a routine in the house finally and his divorce is in the final stages and we are settled finacially so im hoping things will finally tick for us. As in my mind we're finally legit- his ex has no legal claim to anything anymore. it is so relaxing.

were off tomorrow to toronto to get his folks at the airport from nova scotia and take them home, his dad has been sick so we got all the equipment he would need to manage in the home. Im praying he is improved since he came out of the hospital. it will be a shock to doh to see his dad frail.

have a good weekend

misty, thank you i cant test for another 3 days coz last night i had bright red blood twice when i wiped but when i got up this morning and still have light brown cm and wet !, i dont know if this is good or not but am a bit worried so will let you all know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->