TTC 6 months.. does anyone see anything? UPDATE: Pg 10

I am afraid it is bad news for my ladies, my levels only reached 83 and I am now at high risk for an ectopic pregnancy again. 5 years to the date from my last one.

Oh no! When can they tell u if it's ectopic?

So sorry bd, could just be a normal m/c and not ectopic at this point. I hope it just ends on its own and you can begin the healing process. So, so sorry you're going through this :hugs:

To be quite honest, and this may sound sad to some people, I would be SO relieved if it was a normal m/c and it passed on its own. That means that a baby did get through my only remaining tube and I can possibly get pregnant again. If this is another ectopic it likely means my last tube is damaged and there are no more options for us as we cannot afford IVF.

Oh hunni I am so v sorry! Please keep us updated and I hope everything passes as it shud!
Hugs
Xx

So sorry to hear breaking!
Did they let you know what your next steps are? Another blood test or anything?
Hopefully, if it is a regular m/c everything will turn out well for you.
Have you thought about asking for an HSG? I am in Canada so I am unsure what costs are for those elsewhere as they are covered here, but I am assuming way cheaper than IVF and that way you could know for sure about the state of your remaining tube? It might give you a little peace of mind going forward?

If this turns out to be an ectopic it's safe to assume we won't be TTC any longer. If it's a normal M/c that means everything made it down my tube okay so I doubt I would do an hsg. If it keeps rising slowly the way it has been it's probably safe to say it's ectopic. :( I have more blood work in the morning.

Either way, it's good they caught it early. They can probably give you the shot and if it works no tube removal.

Now the main question is, is my remaining tube even good anymore. Maybe not. Heart broken.

Oh no, I'm so sorry! Please take care of yourself Hun :hugs:

i wish i can hug you right now, I can't imagine how you're feeling right now. I wish you all the best and i hope to God that it is not an ectopic pregnancy.

I had more blood work today, I will get those results tomorrow morning and then talk to my doctor about where to go next. My hope is that my numbers went way down and it is just a natural m/c. But I don't think I will be that lucky. Obviously I have done something awful in the past to deserve all this again.

awww no hun :hugs: bad things just happen to good people sometimes. It's unfortunate, but the truth. it does not mean you're being punished.

Here's to hoping it's ending naturally, or some intervention can be done that doesn't involve tube removal.

Breaking - Have you tried taking another HPT yourself? I just have the worst patience ever so I feel like I would be testing at home to see what my lines are doing. Then maybe if you're still concerned about ectopic you could go to a hospital or something to maybe get some answers faster?
Although, you are probably much more patient than I am. I cannot stand waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->