TTC 6 months.. does anyone see anything? UPDATE: Pg 10

Not very good news today at my doctor appointment. The did a blood draw which sadly I will not receive results until Monday. However, they did a urine test also. Theirs seems to pick up at levels 25+. It was very faint. Sadly the nurse only looked at it up to about the 3 minute mark. Then threw it away. I always leave it out longer even though I know you are not suppose to. Regardless, It should be getting darker by now. Especially given the fact my first super faint positive was Monday. I am confused as my FRER looked so good yesterday but I know it detects at much lower levels. So it would seem my levels are going down, not up. I suspect I will see spotting over the weekend before I even get my results. If I don't, I will likely have to go back Monday or Tuesday for more blood work to see where we are at and if I need to be checked for an ectopic. :(

Hopefully you just caught it at the very beginning with your first positive and you have a sticky bean in there and hear good news Monday! I'm sorry you're dealing with this especially after an ectopic, I can't imagine :hugs:

Thanks ladies, I cried the full 45 minutes home while driving. Fun start to the weekend eh? I am going to do my second FRER tomorrow. If it is darker, it will be great. If it is lighter, we have our answer.

I have dry heaved roughly 6 times today. I don't know if it is anxiety or baby! Praying it is the latter. I have never dry heaved with anxiety before.

Wishing you good luck and keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bean

Apparently my FRER progression is bad as well. The top test is dried and the bottom one is not quite dried yet but took a lot longer to show. At this point I am very worried about an ectopic. Prayers appreciated.

Anyone have any experience with curved handle FRERs and line progression? :(

Attachments

• 13883723_10210331628832915_1296338489_n.jpg
    13883723_10210331628832915_1296338489_n.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 34
Anyone? Curved handle experience? I know they are WELL known for false positives but no idea how they are with line progression.

Blood level update: on Friday, around 13dpo, my levels were 56. I just did more blood work and will have those results tomorrow morning. I'm very nervous. My doctor said if they aren't rising normally I have to go back again Wednesday. If it seems to be rising normally then he said a scan in two weeks. Seems far off to me with an ectopic risk I don't know. :(

Was certain hoping for numbers closer to 100 as 56 is considered low. :(

Good luck hun! How many days were you on Friday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->