TTC a Soy baby!

Holy soy headache!! and the nauseousness is worse than my morning sickness last pregnancy and I am only on my 3rd day. Guess that means it is working though? Anyone else having side effects?

I just get headaches sometimes eventhough I take it at night and I become very b****y to my DH while taking Soy!

Hi Girls

I have been taking soy to help with ovulation - much the same as a lot of you on here - and I went to the doctors to start tests for fertility and have had bloods done over the last 3 cycles.

My bloods came back with my thyroid normal a couple of months ago but since taking soy I now have a raised thyroid. The doctor said that is common with taking soy and that often taking soy like clomid can result in hyperthyroidism. If my bloods come back raised again in 6 weeks (I plan on not doing it for the next cycle) then I will be on thyroxine for life and will most likely have hyperthyroidism

Having gone and done more research into it, excess soy can cause hyperthyroidism.

Just wanted you all to be aware of the risks.

Hi Girls

I have been taking soy to help with ovulation - much the same as a lot of you on here - and I went to the doctors to start tests for fertility and have had bloods done over the last 3 cycles.

My bloods came back with my thyroid normal a couple of months ago but since taking soy I now have a raised thyroid. The doctor said that is common with taking soy and that often taking soy like clomid can result in hyperthyroidism. If my bloods come back raised again in 6 weeks (I plan on not doing it for the next cycle) then I will be on thyroxine for life and will most likely have hyperthyroidism

Having gone and done more research into it, excess soy can cause hyperthyroidism.

Just wanted you all to be aware of the risks.

Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?

-How long were you taking it?
-What doses were you taking?
-Did you have any thyroid symptoms?

Thanks for sharing your experience!:hugs: I am planning on giving soy 2 cycles before meeting with my doctors to talk about other methods.

Hey

This was my second cycle on soy. I have never had thyroid problems before. I took 120mg, 160, 160, 200 and 200 cd 3-7 the first time and 5-9 the second.

Hope that helps

Google it, it's quite worrying :(

well the :witch: has got me today :cry:
i dont know wether or not to try soy again on my new cycle as i have now tried it for 2 cycles and i have upped my dosage and i havent had any luck at all with a :bfp:

i dont know what else to do or try :shrug:

well the :witch: has got me today :cry:
i dont know wether or not to try soy again on my new cycle as i have now tried it for 2 cycles and i have upped my dosage and i havent had any luck at all with a :bfp:

i dont know what else to do or try :shrug:

Hi Sammy

Sorry to hear the :witch: came. How long have you been trying? Have you & your OH been to the doctors yet? as they might be able to refer you to a fertility clinic or something?

It can feel hopeless but you've got to try and keep positive

:dust:

How is everyone? Figured I would check up on everyone. I went to the Dr today for my check up after my miscarriage. Every thing checked out great even tho I haven't had a cycle yet. She gave me the thumbs up to ttc. Gave me meds to start my cycle so I am nervous but excited. So now I'm just waiting on cd1 to try soy one more time. Anyone else still trying soy?

Hi well the :witch: came for me today so i'm back to CD1 :cry:

I've got a HSG scan scheduled for next wed, so i'm going to give soya a miss for this month, and then decide whether to use it next cycle again or maybe wait for my next fertility clinic appointment to see what the results are.

threeboyzmom sorry to hear of your loss, its good news that everything is well though.

Good luck with soya... hope it works for you!

I'm also on my first Soy cycle and very much wanting a Soy baby.

This is from out of the blue - if ever I conceive a boy, I'll name him Sawyer and for a girl Zoe... Just in the honor of Soy, oh pretty please... :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->