TTC a Soy baby!

congratulations to you both :happydance:

iam now on cd 23 about 8 dpo, and iam still feeling normal.:shrug:

i never get ovulation cramps. do all you ladies get ovulation cramps or feel ovulation at all?

Thanks everyone!
Took more tests today and I think my lines are a bit darker than yesterday but I'm not sure :shrug:

I showed my tests to DH last night but he won't believe it until I get darker lines! I kept telling him that a line is a line and all it says is that I'm pg at this moment in time, what happens next is unknown and we should just be happy that I actually got pg! Don't get me wrong I'm worried stiff that this bean won't stick but I also want to be as positive as I can about this.

Sammy - I get ovulation pains and then pains in my left ovary throughout my 2WW (and also throughout early pregnancy with DS and looks like this pg is going the same way!) But I do know of quite a few ladies who don't feel O pains at all so don't worry :hugs:

Thanks everyone!
Took more tests today and I think my lines are a bit darker than yesterday but I'm not sure :shrug:

I showed my tests to DH last night but he won't believe it until I get darker lines! I kept telling him that a line is a line and all it says is that I'm pg at this moment in time, what happens next is unknown and we should just be happy that I actually got pg! Don't get me wrong I'm worried stiff that this bean won't stick but I also want to be as positive as I can about this.

Sammy - I get ovulation pains and then pains in my left ovary throughout my 2WW (and also throughout early pregnancy with DS and looks like this pg is going the same way!) But I do know of quite a few ladies who don't feel O pains at all so don't worry :hugs:

My bf doesn't want to see anymore tests! He says he's not going to believe it until I have a scan picture! He has been a class dick (sorry!) this last couple of days, not supportive at all! I suppose though they don't feel what we feel so it must be really odd :)
Anyway! Massive congrats to you I had a look at your lines and they look great! I did an IC and got a darker line than yesterday but my frer was also really really faint (I did read that uk first response have a sensitivity of 40mui against the us version of 15mui!)
xxx

That makes me feel so much better! I couldn't understand why my line was so faint on my FRER. Whenever I checked other people's FRERs on here their lines were so good compared to ICs now I know why mine wasn't!
Sorry about your BF, men can be so insensitive sometimes. Glad you got a darker line today!
DHlooked at the first test last night and said 'huh?' so I said 'don't you see the line right there?' and he replied 'oh yeah, I'd seen that!' I just thought what did you expect? And he's a Science teacher so you'd think he'd know better what with having to teach sex ed!

Congrats !!!
What days did you take soy ?

oh my god reenie im so excited for you congrats hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Trixie. I'm a bot worried today though as my lines were quite a bit lighter! I'm trying to stay positive but the thought that maybe it's a chemical is stuck in my head. DH says that we'll see what happens tomorrow and I know he's right but in a way I don't want to get my hopes up only to get heartbroken tomorrow if my lines are still faint or gone... such a rollercoaster of emotions!

How's everyone else doing? Sheila, what are you up to?

my advice is to not even test again.....i didnt and so far everything is good. if you got a line its good....get to the gps and they will test for you and you will know then. my lines wer really faint and my temp even dipped wayyyy low and im over 9 weeks!!

Thanks Trixie. Unfortunately I'm in England and they don't test, just believe what you tell them (crazy I know!) Fingers crossed that AF stays away and that I can stop thinking about it and sleep tonight!

Ohhhh. Emmmm. Geeeee. I am so excited for you ladies! :happydance:

AF just showed up so will be starting soy this cycle. :yipee:

12 DPO... middle of the afternoon... couldn't wait for FMU... POAS addiction calling me... AND BFP!!! :bfp::bfp: LOL I used a FRER, and a CBE three hours later did another FRER - all have definite lines, faint but pink (or blue with the CBE), took the second FRER and same line as the first! Crossing my fingers that this is a sticky little stubborn bean and stays put for the next nine months!

I'm now a soy cheerleader too! Between checking CP, CM daily, oral and vaginal BBT, soy and preseed it's finally happened! First month using soy and preseed too!

Sorry ladies I HAD to tell you all! DH is excited but waiting on the bloodwork - I have a standing order so I'm going to be tapping my foot waiting for them to open up bright and early! LOL

Baby dust and cheers to everyone!

Ahhhhhh GradMommy that is fab news, congrats!! I bet you are so excited! I cant wait to get my BFP, im hoping soy does the trick for me too this month. What dosage did you take and on what days? Sending lots of sticky bean glue your way xx

congrats grad mommy thats fantastic....whoooo-hooo!!!

12 DPO... middle of the afternoon... couldn't wait for FMU... POAS addiction calling me... AND BFP!!! :bfp::bfp: LOL I used a FRER, and a CBE three hours later did another FRER - all have definite lines, faint but pink (or blue with the CBE), took the second FRER and same line as the first! Crossing my fingers that this is a sticky little stubborn bean and stays put for the next nine months!

I'm now a soy cheerleader too! Between checking CP, CM daily, oral and vaginal BBT, soy and preseed it's finally happened! First month using soy and preseed too!

Sorry ladies I HAD to tell you all! DH is excited but waiting on the bloodwork - I have a standing order so I'm going to be tapping my foot waiting for them to open up bright and early! LOL

Baby dust and cheers to everyone!

Congrats xxx Am so glad soy worked for you :) xxx

Thank you all so much for the congratulations and well wishes! I took another FRER this morning with FMU and sure enough another line! Last night I went to the store and got a FRER digital just to be sure, and no line guessing or worrying about the lines, and within two minutes I got the "Yes+" symbol! It's still starting to sink in, we're so over the moon right now!

I took soy from CD3-7, 120mg for CD3-5, CD 6 160 CD7 200mg. I also used PreSeed this month on the days leading up to fertile days, the fertile days and and one day after! While using preseed I laid with my feet on the headboard, pillows propping my bum up and did pelvic floor contractions - I really think that helped the little swimmers stay up there! LOL

Definitely staying with this thread to see everyone else getting their BFP - definitely a soy and preseed believer now!

Thank you all again! Sending positive energy, baby dust and happy vibes to everyone!

Congratulations Gradmommy thats really encouraging to hear.

Think i'm ovulating at the moment as i've just had the biggest dip in temp ever and i can feel pain in my left side which i don't normally get. So just need to down to business now :sex: :winkwink: and then hopefully my temp will rise tomorrow.

i'm really hoping that Soy will make a difference for us this month.

Has anyone ever taken double the dosage of Soy? Like if you are taking 80 mg a day to match the 50 mg of Clomid...Has anyone taken 160 mg a day to start and ended with 240 mg? Like 80/160 (4 pills instead of 2) AND THEN 120/240 (6 pills instead of 3)....Just curious if anyone has strayed further from the usual dosage?

:happydance::happydance:Congrats to all the BFPs!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Quick question, has anyone ever had implantation bleeding?

I'm at 11DPO now and not expecting AF till Tuesday but today I've started having some strange bleeding.

It doesn't feel like AF at all, started at about 11am (now 5.35pm), not even left any marks on the pantyliner but when I wipe I get brown/pink discharge???

What do you think? I tested with FMU and got a BFN today:cry:

:happydance::happydance:Congrats to all the BFPs!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Quick question, has anyone ever had implantation bleeding?

I'm at 11DPO now and not expecting AF till Tuesday but today I've started having some strange bleeding.

It doesn't feel like AF at all, started at about 11am (now 5.35pm), not even left any marks on the pantyliner but when I wipe I get brown/pink discharge???

What do you think? I tested with FMU and got a BFN today:cry:

OMG! I had the same thing yesterday!! I'm not due on until tuesday either!! I had 2 wipes of pink yesterday and one had a tiny clot in it but then it stopped and now I have a yellowey discharge?? Very weird.....not had any other blood? I think I ov'd on the 16th so it could be implantation bleeding but I had a bfn this morning!!
I don't know what to think so I have decided not to test again unless my AF doesn't show on tuesday. On my babymed planner app on my phone it said I would implant yesterday and that I wouldnt get a BFP until the 29th??
Do you fancy being poas buddies? haha xx
This is my first month on soy too and took it on the same days as you! weird!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->