TTC after 2 M/C

cpmum2two

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I'm very new to this so please forgive me if I make mistakes. I was hoping to share my experience and ask if any one has any advise or has had a similar experience they might be able to share.
Firstly I am blessed with 2 beautiful girls :flower: 6yrs and 16 months. However my partner and I would like another baby. After the birth of our 16 mnth we feel pregnant very quickly. Had no problems but at 11+5 I started spotting. After a week EPU scanned me only to find our baby had just passed away (12+1). We were gutted :cry: We tried to let the M/C happen naturally but unfortunately I ended up in hospital with an emergency D&C.
We decided that we still would like another baby and 8 mnth of trying we feel pregnant again. Spotting started almost immediately but after several scans they found a heart beat at 5+3 yah. 2 weeks later I was incredibly ill. Rushed to EPU and again our baby had passed away at 7+6. They suggested a controlled D&C after what happened last time. That was 2 months ago.
After the M/C I had a very light AF at CD 29 (about right for me) then I decided to plot my BBT for this cycle. Everything looks text book suggested OV at CD19 but temp dip and spike at CD21 with EWCM (great so looks like I OV'd) felt nauseous since 7dpo. I'm now on CD35 ((17dpo) I've never been this late. Continued to be nauseous my temp remained high except a quick dip at 7dpo? but.... I'm so confused ... NO AF, no AF symptoms but BFN at 10dpo, 14 dpo and today at 17dpo (CD35) :wacko:
So sorry this was so long but I'm hoping the info may just be similar to someone else. Just wish i knew what was going on. thanks for reading xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->