• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after a loss: buddy's now pregnant

Congrats future!!! So happy for you and had been wondering what you had been up to. Figured this close to the end you would have been around a bit and this explains why you haven't been! Lol glad that Bennett is doing well :hugs:

Huge congratulations Hopeful & Future! That is so exciting. Hope you & your beautiful baby's are doing well!

All going well for me - 26 weeks now. And we're expecting a little princess! :)

Hey ladies sorry its been awhile

this is our gorgeous boy Joshua :cloud9: born 12th july at 39weeks 9lbs 5oz

Had a long difficult recovery and ended up back in hospital on friday, got home again yesterday and on the road to recovery

Attachments

• DSC_0252.jpg
    DSC_0252.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
Congrats heavy heart! Beautiful boy!!!

Congrats on a girl lily! She will be here before you know it.

Here's a link to some pics

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...after-recurrent-losses-come-join-us-1724.html

Thanks for the link! Love the pictures! They are so adorable!!! How have things been going?

Congrats heavyheart He's so adorable!! Hope your doing better and recovery gets better for you!!

Hopeful they're getting so big! I love the pics they are sooooo cute!!

Congrats Lily!!

Afm- Baby shower next wknd I'm so excited!!Baby is head down and waiting, lol! I keep telling everyone he'll be here the 1st wk of september,lol..

hope all is well with everyone!!

Sorry it's been so long... there are not enough hours, busy all the time!! Here's the newborn pics I did of my son when he was roughly 5 weeks. I can't believe he's already 8 wks now - it has flown by!

Attachments

• _DSC3111-C.jpg
    _DSC3111-C.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 5
  • _DSC3203-C.jpg
    _DSC3203-C.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 4
  • _DSC3362-C.jpg
    _DSC3362-C.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 4
So adorable!! What hair!!! Mine are born with barely any peach fuzz so it's always fun to see others with hair! Lol

Future- super cute! I need to get pics done at some point.
Can't believe all the hair.

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is well!

My Ameir is here! Born Sept 6 217am 7lbs 9 oz labour was only 4.5 hrs!! But very intense. appearently my body and placenta stop getting along and my bp sky rocketed! So my body pretty much forced baby out thinking he was a threat to me. Just happy everything ended well!

I'm trying to upload some pics but its not working :growlmad:

Congrats mirage!!!! :hugs:

Hope everyone is doing well!! How R all the babies doing?

Hey everyone!
Sorry, I haven't been on here at all lately! Bennett is almost 4 mo now and roughly 14 lbs. This is his 3 mo pic. I can't get enough of his smiles- he is such a happy and good baby! :)

Attachments

• _DSC5174.jpg
    _DSC5174.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1
hi girls - is anyone still on bnb? mirage - i saw a message from you but i can't find it. i think it was from you? i don't see it now anywhere!

cute pic daisy! doing well but kids have been sick off and on for a couple of months. just busy and tired ;) will write more later. how are you? love your avatar pic!!!!

It's a very early pic of the girls. I was looking at old pics when Jordan turned a year old and switched my avatar then. My girls love each other so much and I LOVE seeing their bond. Jordan was maybe a month?

Jordan is a big talker... Lots of words already, but just pulled up to stand on her bday. She doesn't like crawling much, but prefers army crawling. She can do both, but she seems to think army crawling is easier. She has perfected it, she can get across the room in 5 seconds flat. Lol She now is pulling up on everything and just starting to cruise.

My big thing going on recently is my dad is sick. We found out in January that he has stage 4 cancer. He is doing chemo right now, but chemo is just to buy him some more months. We were told he only has months...even with chemo. I'm devastated. We've been traveling back and forth to visit ( Iowa) a lot since then.

Sorry to hear about your dad daisy, that must me so hard to go through. I can't believe Jordan is over a year old already! So precious they love each other so much.

Dylan army crawls and rarely goes on his knees. Ava doesn't crawl yet, just gets up on her knees and rocks. He has 2 teeth, getting his tops now and she is getting her 8th tooth. It's alot of work with two isn't it? I'm tired all of the time. They are great kids though. Just getting them used to level 3 foods and puffs. Gotta start cooking and get them on real foods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->