TTC after a loss: buddy's now pregnant

My ticker finally moved! 75 days left!!!

I put my bedding set in the crib this morning - so now it really looks like a nursery. It is soooo cute!

Hey ladies thought id pop in and see how your all doing, ive been non stop :dohh: hence the lack of contact. I cant believe how fast time has went by :wacko:!!!

Daisy - cant believe jordan is 6wks already!!! :hugs: glad your all doing well

Mirage - gorgeous bump i cant believe you are so far along :dohh:

Future - iam right there with you when it comes to having baby brain:haha: id forget my head if it wasnt attached lol

Hopeful and Kgriffin - hope your both well :hugs::hugs:

Sorry if ive missed anyone, that will be an example of baby brain :winkwink:

Afm - the diabetes is getting harder to control now, iam on two lots of tablets and 2 different types on insulin 3xs a day with strict diet :dohh: oh how i could kill for a cream cake!!!! i dont even like cream cakes:haha: just because i know iam not allowed them or anything else remotely nice.
They gave me my section date for 12/7/12, but they think i may not last that long so in that case they would "squeeze" me in:shrug:

Here is a wee pic of my 30wk bump which iam sure is even bigger today:haha:

Attachments

• DSC_0140.jpg
    DSC_0140.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 8
Heavyheart - love the bump pic! I'll be doing my 30 wk ones this weekend :)

There hasn't been much action on here lately! How's everyone doing??

I'm starting to feel more tired and uncomfy - BUT it isn't too bad yet.
I'm going to get a massage tomorrow morning, then take the rest of the day off!

Hi ladies! Looks like we're all pretty busy. Hope all is well with every1!!

Great bump pic Heavy your almost there!! How exciting. Ugh..that damn diabetes and its strict diet!!

Hi All-
I'm at 34 wks -so could be 3-7 wks still...
I celebrated my birthday on the 8th. Had my first baby shower on the 9th and am looking forward to the next one next weekend.
The NESTING bug had bit me pretty hard- so I've been cleaning like crazy!!
I'm getting really antsy to feel like I've got everything ready.
I'm just starting to get a little uncomfy at times - otherwise everything is still going good. Not "fed up" with being preggo yet, but would also like it to be done soon- I'm so excited to meet my little guy.
How is everyone else?

I feel the same way future! Washed all baby clothes and now have to organize closet. Had a shower a work a week ago. My c section is July 11, so 28 days... I just wish I have taken care of babies before so I would know what to expect! I've read a lot though..And took a few classes.

Hopeful... I think a lot of instinct takes over and all babies are different so the beginning is sort of you getting to know your own baby (ies!) and then you think you have them figured out and they change on you! Lol

How exciting to be having your showers! Future did you get mostly things off your list? Happy late bday!

Any bump pics?

We've been busy here. Jordans baptism was last weekend and being super busy with a toddler mostly! Lol she is more work that Jordan is! Jordan is growing so fast, she had her 2 month checkup last week and was 10 lbs 12 oz up from 6 lbs 4 oz. She is wearing mostly 6 mo sleepers already! Outfits it depends ... Seems like 3 months fits her better of those. She already seems not like a newborn anymore which makes me sad! She is growing up so fast!

I had my babies!!

went to sleep Monday night at midnight, got up at 1am, had to pee, water broke when I was on toilet!! Tons of it, freaked me out! Couldn't feel contractions, had just had non stress test and biophysical profile Monday morning.
Went to wake dh up and told him I think we need to go to emergency room. He got up, I went to other bathroom and TONS of water came out. Got all of it in toilets and on towels, every time I tried to put underwear on, I got another gush!
Got to labor and delivery around 2am I think? (15 min drive) and hooked up to monitors, babies heart rates great, I started contractions. Soft and lower to start and quickly went to hard and up high, every 2 minutes!
They called dr on call, he drove to hospital, Nice guy, 30 years experience. He's partners with my dr.
Had spinal and c section. Babies born 3:50 am tues morning!

Ava 4 lb 3 oz
Dylan 4 lb 10 oz.

Dylan is 18 1/4 in and Ava is 17 1/4 in I think? 17 something.

Dylan was on cpap for 12 hours to help open lungs, now he's off. Both are doing great and will be in nicu for 2-3 weeks. Thank god for insurance! They say it's 3k per kid per day!
I'm pumping, getting 1/2 - 1 teaspoon colostrum every 3 hours that I send to nicu.

Only seen them at delivery and for an hour yesterday, got skin to skin with ava, didn't hold dylan yet as he just got off cpap when I was there and dh and I didn't want to disturb him.

Got catheter off 5 hours ago I think? Yesteday was the longest day of my life and best. Dh and I couldn't believe that we would fall asleep for 15 mins, wake up and it was still the same day.

Had them at exactly 34 weeks.

I'm so happy to have gone on this journey with you girls and look forward to hearing everyone stories!

Jodi

Omg!!!!! Congrats hopeful! I'm so excited & happy all is well with every1!

Congrats hopeful!!! So excited for you and glad that you and babies are doing ok. Wasn't expecting this news! Can't wait to see pictures!

Here's a link to pics.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...after-recurrent-losses-come-join-us-1471.html

Awwww they are beautiful!! I miss the tiny baby part already and seeing them makes me think about my girls when first born. Jordan already seems so big and growing up too fast, she found her hands this past week. Already! Lol seems like she was just born. It flies by way too fast. Enjoy your babies hopeful!

They are so adorable!! Congrats again! I know you are on cloud 9!!

Hope all is well with every1 else!!

Omg!! so 27 wks marks the begining of the 3rd tri?! lol...Just realized I need to switch rms..lol!! YAY!!

Congrats on reaching 3rd tri mirage!! Wow time is going so fast! Baby will be here before you know it!

When are everyone's due dates? Everyone else doing well?

Oh hopeful wasnt expecting that news!!! congratulations they are beautiful :hugs::hugs: and i hope you and babies are doing well!!!

well done on getting into 3rd tri so fast mirage, it seems so quick :hugs: hope your well.

Your right daisy they dont stay those tiny babies for long, glad you and baby jordan are doing good, enjoy every minute :hugs:

future hows things????

AFM - thats me on the 2 week count down till my section:wacko: iam nervous but cant wait to have my boy here iam soooo ready for cuddles. Finding the last few weeks a stuggle, this spd pain is unreal and left me unable to walk any distance and general moving around is agony so with 2 other children to look after is been so tiring and hard but luckily i have good support and fantastic friends that have been taking my girls to nursery and school for me. Thank god for these ladies. Will check in again soon, lots of love n hugs xxx

Congrats on 3 rd tri mirage!!! It will go by fast now

Heavy heart- love ur avatar pic and dress! U look great. I couldn't imagine being preg and having little ones to take care of, hoping u get some rest

Daisy- Your girls sound precious! How is Megan doing with Jordan?

Anyone heard from future? She is 36 weeks today! I would have been 35 weeks today...

Hey everyone!!

I haven't had the time to get on here in quite a while... It's been a whirlwind! It seems very surreal, but my son Bennett is now just a little over 3 wks old. He was born 5 - 1/2 weeks premature. My water just spontaneously broke with no warning signs of labor at 34+3. I went to the clinic immediately and delivered him about 2 hours later after pushing for about 45 minutes. We spent the last 2 weeks at Children's hospital. He was only in the NICU for 24hrs, the rest of the time it was the ICC. We've been home for 1 wk and he's doing great! Now I'm playing catch up on all the cleaning and other projects I'd planned to have done before his arrival. There hasn't been much rest - I'm constantly on the go!

Hopeful - congrats on your babies too!!!

I'll try to get my whole birth story typed up and posted soon :)

Congrats future! So both our waters broke at 34 weeks! Was there a storm the night yo delivered? There was a huge storm when I did and all the nurses and drs said its the drop in barometric pressure that can cause water to just break. They are super busy when it storms!
Looking forward to your birth story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"