TTC after a loss: buddy's now pregnant

Yay, I found it!
We'll have to make sure that Kate, Txmom2be, Hopeful, and everyone else finds it- I feel like I'm forgetting someone...

Ha, I had to go look :)
Mon-n-john & EMC too!
Maybe we should PM them?

Hey!! Thanks for creating this Daisy :) and thank you future for sending the link

hey - how have everyone's u/s gone?

kgriffin - i can't believe you are already 9 weeks!

future- you are 1 week farther than me - I'm 5+1 (need to put a ticker on there)
my first u/s is on tuesday - i'm really nervous

hi daisy!

You're welcome Kate! We still need to track down the other ladies and let them know this is here :)

Hopeful- wow, you're u/s is before mine! I have it on Friday the 9th :) I'll be 7+3. I'm more excited than nervous. I'm really trying not to worry until I'm told something is wrong (if there is). Overall I think things are going ok this time around.

Man am I starting to feel sick though - blah! No vomiting yet- just feeling queasy ALL day long. Mostly no appetite, but at the same time sort of hungry - which is weird. When I eat it makes me feel worse though. I hope weeks 7-12 go by quickly a month of not feeling good is going to be rough (but worth it).

that's good to feel queasy! i'm feeling very airheaded/forgetful, tired - and SUPER hungry - i'm on prednisone and lovenox too though and the prednisone probably makes me more hungry as it's a steroid. i couldn't eat at all last week and now can eat tons. my u/s is early due to the early m/cs before and then they are going to do 1 u/s per week for awhile. i feel alot different this time though, like there's alot more going on in there than when i have been pregnant in the past.
i'm crampy too - and feel like my uterus is full ;)

Hi girls!

First tri feels like a million years ago, and yet this pregnancy has gone really fast! I'm feeling the baby all the time now which is so fun! My hips are aching already though which I had a lot of that issue with Megan as well.

Kate- how have you been doing? Haven't heard much from you lately!

Future- sorry and yet yay for nausea. Iykwim?!

Hopeful- glad they are going to be so good and give you lots of ultrasounds! That should help peace of mind a lot!

Daisy & Hopeful-
I do know what you mean- I'm so happy that things are going well this time and since that means feeling sick I'm all for it. I would rather get that out of the way now so that maybe I'll feel better around Christmas. I'm supposed to go to my Uncle's 70th Birthday Party this Sat. and that will be a 4 hour trip... and it's at a pizza place- so I hope that I don't feel too terrible while I'm there. It's difficult to have so many things going on this time of year when all I want to do is lay on the couch!

I'm feeling crampy/full too. I keep forgetting my phone everywhere- that's strange for me. Hopeful, you've had more mc than me so that makes sense why they're watching everything so closely. I'm just glad that they are getting me in sooner than they otherwise would too. Most of the time the first u/s wouldn't be done until 12wks- I get mine at 7-1/2.

Future- a 4 hour ride would be so hard! You going north or south?

Daisy- do you live in the twin cities?

Future- you are down by the Iowa border aren't you but in the lower middle of mn
? Thought I read while back when you and Aclobes were talking about where you lived...

I'm in Eden prairie and work in edina (I grew up in SE corner of mn right by IA and WI border)

Future.... that is going to be one long day! Make sure you bring a bag or bucket for the carride - just in case your nausea gets worse! Being in the car for me is so hard at this point - not comfortable at all. But being in the car always made my nausea seem so ick during first tri - cranking up the ac fan helped or rolling down the window and sticking my head out like a dog. :rofl:

Hopeful -Im close to Rochester in Kasson. We lived in Rochester until a year ago. I grew up in Iowa though. DH works in the cities a lot & we have family that live up there. So small world!

I was very crampy in early pregnancy. I kept feeling like I was going to get af as the only time I cramp other than pregnancy is during actual bleeding. So besides the miscarriages as a reason to constantly check and be paranoid, I was constantly checking as I always felt like I should be bleeding as I was cramping.

Megan's bday is tomorrow & we are having a party for her on sat. - so lots to do! House to clean, cake to bake & decorate, & lots of food to get ready!

Daisy- Meghan is so cute! Happy b-Day to her. I grew up in spring grove 45 mins south of roch and my BFF lives outside of lewiston- we went to college at Winona state- such a small world!

Ive put up ultrasound pics in my journal https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/718355-daisybees-pregnancy-journal-its-girl-11.html

Hopeful- I'm going North- to St. Cloud.
Yeah- I live in Blue Earth, MN- but am originally from Bloomington. My parents are still in the cities. So I'm going to drive up and meet them- then carpool from there.

Daisy, Yeah- I probably should have a bucket!! My Dad's driving is kinda scary lol.
My SIL lives in Rochester! Have fun with Megan's party :) try not to work too hard today!

I think it's really cool that all of us are in MN :) maybe sometime once our new lo's are born we should arrange an outing and meet each other somewhere that we could all drive about the same distance to get to.

Could this day go by any slower? I shouldn't ask... because it probably could. I've got 2 more hours at the studio and am pretty bored- I can only take so many hours of sorting through wedding group formals. Then I'm shooting 2 basketball games for the paper tonight. I'd really like to go to bed NOW.

Hello ladies! Sorry I am so late in arriving, I just read my private messages lol. How is everyone else doing? I am 16 weeks along today!

Hi Mon!
Good to hear from you again :) congrats on 16 weeks! How have things been going for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->