• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after a loss: buddy's now pregnant

:-D It's a Boy!!!! He put on a show 4 us 2day too! It was a great experience that made everything feel real, finally! Lol! O, and he's measuring 20 wks 4 days so idk where they're getting my dates from! :-/

Congrats mirage!!!! I still can't believe you are 1/2 way done! Its going so fast!

Jeeze! I can't believe I'm still stuck on eggplant... don't these ever change anymore!

hey!!! sorry i have been absent lately, moved back to ontario and am stil unpacking and trying to get baby things ready, im due in 9 weeks, hope everyone is well!!

hi Kate! hope the move went well, it was such a long move!

i'm due in 10 weeks! (scheduled c section on July 11). It's going to go by fast isn't it?

wow, scheduled c section!! so excited for you, its going by crazy fast, i almost wish time would slow down

i am having pain around my vagina, like the bones around it, i guess my pelvis bone? is anyone else having this?

Hi Kate!
Hope the move went well for you - good luck getting all settled in. Good thing for nesting, huh? It means you have more motivation! I can't believe you've only got 9 weeks left! :)

kate - i have pain all around that area, hips, very upper inner thigh area, upper thighs in general, feels like things are loose and sore! ;) esp when i sit all day at work and then get up and walk around.

:-D My bump!!

Attachments

• all 3 of us.jpg
    all 3 of us.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 3
Very pretty Mirage! I can't believe you're 20 weeks already!!
I'll try to remember to post my 28 wk bump pic tomorrow :)

Thanks ladies!

I can't believe it either future! Every1 is moving right along so quickly!

GRAH! I'm a little upset with myself. Stupid pregnancy brain! I completely forgot that tonight was the first Birthing Class that I was registered to attend. I didn't have anything else going on and would have went to it had I remembered it was tonight :( I know missing it isn't the end of the world- it will probably even come around again next month and I could make it up - but still... I wish I would have thought of it sooner!

Lovely photo mirage!

Future... Sorry you missed your class! Pregnancy brain is fun isn't it?! At least we have that excuse... I don't have that anymore. But it's worse on lack of sleep now but people are less forgiving about it without the bump! ( strangers that is)

Kate... Hope the move went smooth for you. Glad you are well. I had lots of pelvic pain during both pregnancies. Spd. Hurt to walk a lot, spread my legs much. I had to sit down to put on my pants as I couldn't lift one leg up very far. Felt like I got kicked in the crotch with a boot, and my tailbone hurt, and my pelvic bones that you sit on hurt to sit on hard surfaces. I was pretty immobile by birth, was hard to get up from sitting as I couldn't use my pelvis, had to lift myself with my arms. Its almost all the way gone now, the only part left is the kicked in the crotch bit and that is better than it was. It tookn 10-12 weeks to be completely gone after i had Megan as well.

I had my 6 week checkup today. We spent a long weekend at the dells which was so fun with the girls. Megan had a blast. Funny how different vacations are after kids vs before. It's great seeing things through their eyes!

Future - you r a squash now! Sucks about the class! Hopefully they have another one open.

Daisy- sounds like everything is going great except lack of sleep. Glad the girls are doing well!

Yes everything is going very well... Lack of sleep is a given being a mom. 1/2 of my lack of sleep seems to be my toddler though. Lol Jordan has been sleeping pretty well, she has days and nights totally figured out and has for a while now which really helps so we are only up at night for night feeds. She is starting to really get into her own little routine except during a growth spurt she had over our long weekend. It's amazing how fast time goes. I can't believe Jordan is already 6 weeks! She is changing every day... Feel like if I blink I will miss something!

How is everything going with you hopeful?

Does everyone have nurseries done? Clothes bought and in drawers? What is everyone thinking about... Pregnancy symptoms? Labor? What it's going to be like being a mom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->