TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

Its so exciting! I'm very happy for you and only a little jealous :haha:

Thanks ladies! And just think I might be the first but I'm definitely not the last from this group! I'm just getting the ball rolling... And I'm still not 100% sure yet

But as you can see from my siggy I'm trying to stay very optimistic!

Well, I think it is correct, your chart definately had a secondary shift, which is a good sign.

I always get sore BBs during my LP, but do any of your ever get sore BBS during AF? I don't usually, but for the past couple days they have been kind of sore. Is it just my hormones dropping?

When i was on bc pills i got sore bbs but when i went off the pill i didn't. After my second mc they started getting sore again around af, i always thought the mc must of kicked my hormones in gear or something. I have my fx'd for you!

Sorry I can't help my bbs don't ever get sore.

This morning I was able to confirm with my clear blue digi: PREGNANT.

Now to figure out a way to surprise DH who thinks I'm almost on my period and who's birthday is next week...

I'm not completely leaving this thread though, I want to be here to celebrate all of your bfps too!

Something I just thought of, this cycle was so preoccupied with moving and taking care of stuff TTC kinda went on the back burner... And I got a very relaxing massage at about 3 dpo... I got a good massage around the same time DD was conceived too... I guess chilling kinda helped. I'll never admit that to DH though. Lol

Sorry I can't help my bbs don't ever get sore.

This morning I was able to confirm with my clear blue digi: PREGNANT.

Now to figure out a way to surprise DH who thinks I'm almost on my period and who's birthday is next week...

I'm not completely leaving this thread though, I want to be here to celebrate all of your bfps too!

Something I just thought of, this cycle was so preoccupied with moving and taking care of stuff TTC kinda went on the back burner... And I got a very relaxing massage at about 3 dpo... I got a good massage around the same time DD was conceived too... I guess chilling kinda helped. I'll never admit that to DH though. Lol

Yeah! No doubt now! I didn't use a digi when I got pregnant last time, but I think I will next time, I would love to see that word PREGNANT! Haha I will probably take like 25 pics of it too! Good Luck that is so exciting!

I have a question. I usually have a 30-32 day cycle, i've been using the opks since my loss and got pos on cd 22/23. Idk if i usually O this late or if my hormones are still wacky, will i still get AF at my usual time? Or does af always show roughly 2 weeks from O?

"The length of the luteal phase determines the time of ovulation within your menstrual cycle. Ovulation can be delayed by a number of factors, such as stress, increased activity or medication, but the length of the luteal phase is usually constant." I read this awhile back

"The length of the luteal phase determines the time of ovulation within your menstrual cycle. Ovulation can be delayed by a number of factors, such as stress, increased activity or medication, but the length of the luteal phase is usually constant." I read this awhile back

This is true, I always have a roughly 11 day LP, and a 32 day cycle, but last month I O'd a day earlier and my cycle was 31 days, the month I O'd on CD 29, my cycle was 40!

Aunie- do you have any idea when you usually O, if so I would figure out your LP by that date during a typical cycle and use that as your typical LP, then use that to figure out when AF will arrive this time.

I don't know when i usually O, this is my first time using opks and i've never temped. I don't usually get the cm either. After i got pregnant the first time and lost it, i found an O calender online and it said according to my cycle length (i never typed in lp cause at the time i didn't know what that was) it said i would O on the 17 cd so me and hubby would bd around that time and i got pregnant twice doing that. Lp is the length between O and af?

I don't know when i usually O, this is my first time using opks and i've never temped. I don't usually get the cm either. After i got pregnant the first time and lost it, i found an O calender online and it said according to my cycle length (i never typed in lp cause at the time i didn't know what that was) it said i would O on the 17 cd so me and hubby would bd around that time and i got pregnant twice doing that. Lp is the length between O and af?

Yes, the online calculators usually assume a 14 day LP, since this is the average. But since you are using OPKs this month you can take a shot at tracking your LP now. Assume that you will O 24 hours after your + OPK, then count the number of days after O until AF arrives (hopefully she won't though :)) Ideally this should be 14 days, but anything over 12 should be fine. Good Luck! Who knew that TTC was this complicated!

Thank you twinkie! I'll mark my calender right now, you should see this thing with red marks for af and DL for dark lines on opks and O? for when i think i O and S for bd lol

Thank you twinkie! I'll mark my calender right now, you should see this thing with red marks for af and DL for dark lines on opks and O? for when i think i O and S for bd lol

That sounds like a good way to track it! LOL Make sure to keep your calender, because you can always use the data to show your Dr. if you think there is a problem! I am taking all of my charts with me to my Dr. appt Tuesday!

Had my candles lit at 7pm. It was odd I was thinking about the last few days, and then we took out our Halloween decorations and me and my daughter were sorting through and I was preoccupied and would have forgotten about it. *I would have been very angry at myself). And the weirdest thing happened. At around 6:40pm the power went out (it's rainy and windy here today) and I instantly remembered about the candles and my baby. It felt like a sign to help me remember. It's just weird that it happened so close to 7pm. Power didnt come back on til almost 8pm.

I have a question for you girls. This is my first cycle since my mc and I am not sure if I should be expecting af tomorrow (28 day cycle which was my average norm before my MC) or if I should be expecting a longer cycle? I have a few apps on my ipod and they are saying a 35 day cycle but its using the info from my mc and the days following so I'm not sure what to count by lol. Any advice? I'm just confused about this. I am not feeling like af is coming so I don't know what to go by at all. I'm so lost at this point especially since I have no idea if or when I even O'd.

I have a question for you girls. This is my first cycle since my mc and I am not sure if I should be expecting af tomorrow (28 day cycle which was my average norm before my MC) or if I should be expecting a longer cycle? I have a few apps on my ipod and they are saying a 35 day cycle but its using the info from my mc and the days following so I'm not sure what to count by lol. Any advice? I'm just confused about this. I am not feeling like af is coming so I don't know what to go by at all. I'm so lost at this point especially since I have no idea if or when I even O'd.

It all depends on how quickly your HCG dropped. Mine was 3 days later than normal (using D&C as CD1), but I generally O later in my cycle and it took me 3 weeks for my HCG to drop down to "nonpregnant" levels which would have been right around the time I normally O. I O'd shortly after my tests went -.

After my first 2 mc i didn't get af for exactly 6 weeks, i don't know when my hcg went back to normal. It didn't take so long this time with the d&e.

Whats does it mean if my LP is shorter than 14 days?

After my first 2 mc i didn't get af for exactly 6 weeks, i don't know when my hcg went back to normal. It didn't take so long this time with the d&e.

Whats does it mean if my LP is shorter than 14 days?

Well the average is 14 days, if your LP is too short a fertilized egg may not have enough time to implant before AF begins. I think 12 days or more is considered sufficient, but I am not an expert. Mine is only 11 days, so I am going to ask my Dr about it. A short LP is also a sign of low progesterone. It is not impossible to get pregnant with a short LP, just harder I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->