TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

Ahhh! 24 hours until my Dr. Appt! I really really really really hope he will take my concerns seriously and do some testing! I am so nervous!

Hi, I had a d&c last Thursday and I am still spotting. I wondered if you ladies could help me out with some questions as this is the 1st time I had a d&c!

When did your af come back from day of having the op?
When did your bleeding stop?
When did you ovulate after the op if you were tracking with opks?

Thanks, good luck and baby dust to all :dust:

Hi, I had a d&c last Thursday and I am still spotting. I wondered if you ladies could help me out with some questions as this is the 1st time I had a d&c!

So sorry that you had to have a D&C!

My AF came back exactly 5 weeks after my D&C.
I bled for about a week and then had spotting for another week (It seemed like forever!)
I ovulated 24 days after the D&C (according to FF), which makes sense because my normal LP is 11days and AF returned on CD 36.

Oh also, when your AF returns and when you O will all depend on how soon your HCG drops to nonpregnant levels. Do you know what your HCG was? I had my D&C Aug 5th and on Aug 1st I had blood work done and my HCG was over 20,000 if this helps give you a reference point.

Twinki-I hope your doc appointment goes good, I'm sure they'll do some testing for you

Good luck tomorrow Twinki! No I don't know what my hcgs were but I know definitely not that high as they were always 'too low'! Thanks for the info x

Good luck at your appointment Twinkie, hope everything goes well!

No af for me yet, so I guess I will wait and see. Maybe it will be closer to 35 days this month. I just don't know what to think. I was really hoping it would be 28 days and right back to normal but I guess not lol.

Thanks for the messages ladies! I am trying to stay calm... but it is hard. Plus my MIL is coming in town, so I will have that much more stress!

Thanks for the messages ladies! I am trying to stay calm... but it is hard. Plus my MIL is coming in town, so I will have that much more stress!

My appointment went good! I got a prescription for progesterone to take during this cycle to help lengthen my LP and thicken my endometrium... I really hope it helps!

I'm so glad they are trying to help you Twinkie I really hope this is your cycle!

I think af is about to make an appearance I thought I saw a tinge of spotting on the tp earlier so she should be here soon I'm sure.

I'm so glad they are trying to help you Twinkie I really hope this is your cycle!

I think af is about to make an appearance I thought I saw a tinge of spotting on the tp earlier so she should be here soon I'm sure.

Thanks Jenna! I had spotting both of the times I got pregnant, so you never know maybe AF will stay away!

Thanks Twinkie I was hoping but it's not brownish it's light pink to light reddish so I'm sure it's just af coming for her visit. only a day and a half late I guess she wants to get back to her normal monthly visits.

Thanks Twinkie I was hoping but it's not brownish it's light pink to light reddish so I'm sure it's just af coming for her visit. only a day and a half late I guess she wants to get back to her normal monthly visits.

Well it's a good sign that she is getting back to normal!

I hope so, officially day one today I guess. I am just hoping I ovulate this month . I am doing a bit of research on soy maybe I joule try it just in case. Gotta read up on it and see.

Has anyone seen nostress around? i wonder how she's doing. I wonder how janetplanet is doing too, hope they pop up to give us an update soon. I'm on cd 30 right now, i have a few signs of af coming soon, i want to eat everything and dh gets on my nerves for no reason lol. Still we dtd a few times around O so i keep poas_ing and my eyes trick me into seeing a bit of a shadow that i really know is not there. Dh and i got married jan last year and didn't get to take a honeymoon and we're finally gonna do it! We're going to Disneyland in 3 weeks, if af shows soon i might O while we're on our honeymoon, how perfect would that be? Hope you ladies are doing good, this page has been a little slow lately but i guess that's a good thing right?

That would be awesome Aunie if you I'd while on your honeymoon!

This thread is sooo slow lately I keep checking to see if there are new replies.

I am on cd3 and started my soy today really hoping it held me o this cycle so I have a chance for a bfp! I'll try anything I guess.

Hope everyone is doing good!

Hey girls, I'm still stalking, like I said I would. Good luck and baby dust to everyone this cycle! My everything is crossed for you all. I'm over on the pregnancy boards now, but not uber active. Still a bit cautious. I even waited to tell DH, but when I did it was perfect. It had been a week since my first faint bfp, and it was his 30th birthday on Wednesday. He knew I hadn't gotten him any gifts because we have been on the road for two weeks and are about to buy a house. He got birthday cards in the morning and thought that was all, then during DD's nap he notices a black box on the table. He stared at me and said no, did you...? He opened it to find the nice brand name watch he has been wanting for years and a little note inside the box reading:
Count the seconds, minutes, hours as they pass,
But just remember - time travels fast.
So savor every minute, every second of the day.
Time is precious, as they say.
And what time is most precious, most cherished too?
When the time is right for me to meet you.
Love from our lil souvenir, due June 25 2012

And I had a hidden video camera that caught it all, including his words "Is this real?"

So now we're house hunting, finally got DD into a good temp in home day care till her spot opens up at the learning center. We'll be checking into work on Monday and then we'll find out where we go for medical stuff. I suppose then I'll have no excuse and will have to make an appointment... I've been kind of postponing that... But yeah... That's my update. I'll update every once in awhile if y'all don't mind. And continue to stalk. Oh and I still poas every day and have been seeing the line get darker each time. Kind of reassuring.

Hey girls, I'm still stalking, like I said I would. Good luck and baby dust to everyone this cycle! My everything is crossed for you all. I'm over on the pregnancy boards now, but not uber active. Still a bit cautious. I even waited to tell DH, but when I did it was perfect. It had been a week since my first faint bfp, and it was his 30th birthday on Wednesday. He knew I hadn't gotten him any gifts because we have been on the road for two weeks and are about to buy a house. He got birthday cards in the morning and thought that was all, then during DD's nap he notices a black box on the table. He stared at me and said no, did you...? He opened it to find the nice brand name watch he has been wanting for years and a little note inside the box reading:
Count the seconds, minutes, hours as they pass,
But just remember - time travels fast.
So savor every minute, every second of the day.
Time is precious, as they say.
And what time is most precious, most cherished too?
When the time is right for me to meet you.
Love from our lil souvenir, due June 25 2012

And I had a hidden video camera that caught it all, including his words "Is this real?"

So now we're house hunting, finally got DD into a good temp in home day care till her spot opens up at the learning center. We'll be checking into work on Monday and then we'll find out where we go for medical stuff. I suppose then I'll have no excuse and will have to make an appointment... I've been kind of postponing that... But yeah... That's my update. I'll update every once in awhile if y'all don't mind. And continue to stalk. Oh and I still poas every day and have been seeing the line get darker each time. Kind of reassuring.

That is quite possibly the cutest way I have heard of anyone revealing their pregnancy! I was tearing up reading it! It sounds like eveything is starting to fall into place! Congrats again!

i just got a faint BFP on an ic with fmu. I don't know how many dpo i am, i had a pos opk on the 11, 12 and 13 today is cd 32 and usually i get af between 30-32 days. I don't have any symptoms at all, my boobs don't hurt i'm not sleepy or nauseous. I'm not going to get my hopes up yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->