TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

Nostress - Your temps are still up! I'm hopeful for you this month!

I've just had my follow-up appointment with my doctor. She thinks that my hormones were probably the cause of this MC. I was actually being stupid and still breastfeeding my toddler when I conceived. It affected the quality of the egg, the development of the embryo, etc. She advised me to wait for 1 "normal" AF before trying again. Oh, the waiting!!! The good news is, I'm officially in my LP as the scan picked up the lining being built up. Not a lot. But its there for sure!

Well my temp was up a little this morning so I tested again... BFN. I don't know why I wasted it! I am pretty sure AF will show today:( I am ready to move on to the next cycle!

I am sure AF will show today, but I think I am OK with it now. I am ready to start trying again. I have been getting cramps and spotting the past couple days, so now it is just a waiting game.

Twinkie-has your oh had his sperm checked? I got my husband fertility blend for men, its supposed to help quantity and quality. I figure i can't hurt!

Nostress, jenna-Good luck, got my fx'd for you both!

Twinkie-has your oh had his sperm checked? I got my husband fertility blend for men, its supposed to help quantity and quality. I figure i can't hurt!

Nostress, jenna-Good luck, got my fx'd for you both!

No, DH hasn't had his swimmers checked, February 1 will be 1 year, so I think I am going to wait until then to make him go in (I plan on pushing to see a FS if I am not pg by then.) I really think our problem is my hormones. I am going to see what my ob/gyn says and go from there. We have got pg twice, so he at least has some swimmers that work! Do you have to order that off the internet? Or do they sell it at the store? I'll make him take it too, since it can't hurt!

So sorry to hear that Twinkie! Hopefully you will get your bfp this cycle!

Twinkie- i ordered it from amazon but i think i saw some at cvs next to the 'male enhancement pills', i also ordered ashwagandha which reduces stress and boosts male fertility and sex drive. Hubby is only taking the fertility blend though, he thinks i'm trying to make him take to many pills so i had to choose one or the other. What makes you think it's your hormones? sorry about af, hopefully this cycle fx

hi ladies :)

sorry it's been a while since i've been up here. we've been gone for a little fall getaway to the mountains...which was just what i needed! it was so peaceful and absolutley gorgeous w/ the leaves changing.

so...i'm back to square one. af came last week and i was devastated. i really hope it won't be too much longer :(

Twinkie- i ordered it from amazon but i think i saw some at cvs next to the 'male enhancement pills', i also ordered ashwagandha which reduces stress and boosts male fertility and sex drive. Hubby is only taking the fertility blend though, he thinks i'm trying to make him take to many pills so i had to choose one or the other. What makes you think it's your hormones? sorry about af, hopefully this cycle fx

Well I have been charting since our 2nd month TTC, and I have some symptoms that make me think that it is my hormones, first I ovulated on the later side (CD 21-24 on average), my LP is on the shorter side (11 days on average), I start spotting around 9-10dpo which is a sign of low progesterone, I had low progesterone during my last pregnancy, I also have other symptoms that may or may not be connected like headaches and moodswings. Obviously I don't want to self diagnose (because I am far from a DR.!) but I just think these things are working against me.

But I don't think that making DH take a fertiltiy blend would be a bad thing, if I have been taking prenatals everyday for the past 6 months then I think that he can take something too!

I dreamed I woke up and temped at 98.45 then I poas and got not one not two but three bfps! Lol, then I really did wake up and poas... Well three and three bfns! Lol, oh well. Only 9 dpo. Check out my temp today though, maybe it's the change in the weather? I'm driving cross country and we just hit Texas! It's hot here! I hope the spike is real and a good sign!

That is an awesome spike! I hope it stays that high!

I'm sorry I'm not replying to everyones posts as much, really busy with this move and meeting in laws for the first time and trying to temp and poas regularly, lol, all with a 2 year old in tow. And we haven't even gotten to our destination yet!

Don't apologize you have got a lot going on! FX'd for you!

So I poas last night at 9dpo and got the faintest of faint bfp. Then got 2 more faint bfps this morning. But my clear blue digi still read not pregnant... So I dunno. Trying hard not to get too excited but it's difficult! I have two more digis so when should I try them?

So I poas last night at 9dpo and got the faintest of faint bfp. Then got 2 more faint bfps this morning. But my clear blue digi still read not pregnant... So I dunno. Trying hard not to get too excited but it's difficult! I have two more digis so when should I try them?

OMG that is so exciting! :happydance: Were your faint BFPs with an early tests? I would think that 2 days should be enough to get a BFP on a digi (that would be 12 dpo right). You have to promise to pop in on us every now and then when you move over to the pregnancy forums :)

Nostress-congrats mama! Can you post pics of the tests?

Congrats nostress super excitedfor you! Hope it gets darker or your digi confirms it for you soon!

Thanks everyone! It's hard to post pics because I don't have my computer set up. I'm still on the road posting from my iPad. I took a pic with it and it didn't show up great... And i'm not too sure on how to post a pic from my iPad. Took another wondfo around noon and it was another faint bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->