TTC after D&C (Soon)

I thought I guessed girl based on your symptoms! Boo yah! There is plenty of nice girl stuff out there that isn't frilly but I do indulge in some frill every now and then cause little miss loves it!

Wherever the non-frilly stuff is, it's certainly not at Babies R Us! I couldn't find a single thing I liked in the girl section. No dinosaurs, or science, or anything cool. Just pink, and frills, and princesses. They had one rack of "gender neutral" clothes. Might just have to order stuff online.

Zara is nice they have online shopping, I also like Joe fresh they have some non frilly stuff and gap has some nice stuff as well. I used to shop at Mexx kids but they went bankrupt which is a shame. But Zara is kind of similar. And you might have a harder time finding non frilly infant girl stuff but it gets easier as they grow a bit, carters and oshkosh usually have a section that isn't frilly next to all their pink and frills etc. Ooo my favourite infant brand is Zutano their prints are super nice but they're a little more pricey.

Sounds like a solid plan bright I hope it all goes well and smoothly!

I will be doing everything in my power starting in 10 days to get this baby out. I am a little surprised I haven't broken my water overdoing it earlier today it sure felt like baby was going to rupture them. But ideally I'd like the extra 10 days.

So if my calculations are right, it is operation eviction from today :haha: Best of luck, cant wait to hear what you having!!!!!

Hi ladies. I had a mmc, went for dating scan to be told there was no heartbeat. Should have been 10 weeks but baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. I had a d&c on 24th March, bleeding stopped after a few days. Since then we have been ttc. You will hear and read so much advice but I've been through this before. ....
Four years ago I had a natural miscarriage. The doctor on gynae ward was very abrupt and basically said 'this is very common, wait a year before trying again'. She was so rude and uncaring, but a nurse sat down with us, apologised for the doctor's attitude and told us to try whenever we felt ready. That was 13th May. We ttc immediately after bleeding stopped, double checked for a bfn then by 31st May I was pregnant. My ds was born the following Feb and four months later I was pregnant again, this time I had a dd.

So don't give up hope!! My experience has taught me that these things happen for a reason, nature is cruel but kind!
I'm going through this process all over again now and trying to be positive!
Currently getting a very faint positive on pregnancy test but I'm certain it was negative a few days ago when I was told by midwife to check. Using opk too which are showing positive. ....confused!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
My FS just told me to try again when i feel ready, i honestly think the body knows best when the right time is to gear up for ovulation.

Its really inspiring to hear about your successes after your loss and im sorry for your latest loss, it is super unfair!! Keeping you in my thoughts that this is a new pregnancy and a super healthy one at that. I second on the Beta's it does help to take the guess work out of it all.

I'm so sorry for your loss :-(
We lost our little angel at 12wks.... It was devastating. What's more, my obgyn tried to tell us to wait at least 2 cycles to TTC again....as if.
We started trying again the next cycle. That was in December. Hoping this month will be the month.
Lots of hugs and baby dust to u

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Hope it is your rainbow month!!!

I think you said it was a girl. :haha:

I really thought it was a boy! Now I'm trying to come to terms with a girl and having to fight off the sea of frilly pink crap! lol

:happydance: :wohoo: Huge congrats on team pink, lol i was also convinced that im having boy and it took me by surprise but now i cant imagine the otherway around LOL

O that sea of pink, luckily we have loads of just pink stuff with out the frilly but i do have frilly as well. I cant wait to play dress up again, its like being a kid again. And that is the main reason i refused to do a pink room for her, i just felt the clothes and accessories will be enough pink and i went with Purple and turquoise which is looking awesome.

Wherever the non-frilly stuff is, it's certainly not at Babies R Us! I couldn't find a single thing I liked in the girl section. No dinosaurs, or science, or anything cool. Just pink, and frills, and princesses. They had one rack of "gender neutral" clothes. Might just have to order stuff online.

Oh gender neutral is just has hard to come by!!! I would say go online as well.!!!!

AFM > 35weeks and 35 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe im so close to holding my rainbow, i just love feeling her but boy she has some moves that causes me to jerk and give everyone a fright LOL.

Started yesterday! I had a moment walking around the mall yesterday where I was like am I having contractions!? I think I had a random few but they went away. Next apt is Thursday.

35 days is nothing tella though it'll feel like it's a whole 9 months on its own.

T minus 8 days till I pick up my husband from the airport. Looking forward to it and every day we get with baby inside is one more day closer to him arriving before he/she is born.

Thanks for your replies. Haven't been back to a doctor for follow up from d&c. I wasn't told to! Just told to take a hpt after 2 weeks. I did and it was negative. Tried a digital one last week and it was bfn. Have been using opk which are showing a faint line but over the past 3 weeks none have shown bfp for ovulation! Been ttc a lot so not sure if we've missed ovulation or it hasn't happened yet! It's now 4 weeks since my mmc and d&c but no sign of af either!

That's normal you likely haven't ovulated yet. My cycles came back 8 weeks post so O around 6-7 weeks post D&C. It'll happen. It's frustrating to wait though.

Yeah, I think it was about 8 weeks before I got AF again after my D&C, and I had to take Provera to bring it on. But I had an undiagnosed condition back then that made my body unable to ovulate without Clomid or Femara. (And even then, those rarely worked.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->