TTC after D&C (Soon)

Oh Mj I am so sorry to hear this :hugs: life is not fair at all.

Cried for you, love. I wish you massively fast healing and a rainbow as soon as you're ready for one. :hugs:

Hello ladies, how is everyone?

TTC 84 - how cool I am trying to concieve #5 as well. I have 3boys and 1girl.

MJ - I am thinking of you my friend.

AFM - haven't triggered yet. Thought I was yesterday....they gave me all the information and had me sign papers but was called later and told to stim another day. I went in today for ultrasound and bloodwork. My left ovary must float once it fills with eggs because they had to press down so hard on my abdomen today in order to measure eggs. Once all was said and done, RE said I could trigger tonight. I am not banking on it waiting to see what lab results say before I get excited.

Keep us updated bright.

Mj I hope you're doing ok.

Hello ladies,

I won't be transferring this cycle. Embies will be frozen and maybe transferred next cycle, my progesterone level is too high. I am bummed out but trying to find the sunnyside of this storm. I am still waiting for the nurse to call me with time to trigger tonight.

Ginger - I hope so too! Today it only looked like 9 so we shall see, I just hope they are all of good quaility.

Thats a bummer bright but honestly way better then getting OHSS, I had that quiet severely with my first ICSI cycle and was very ill and in a lot of pain from it. I hope you get lots of emboss and that they grow well!

MJ, Im so sorry, im at a absolute loss of words. I wish you can just find the stupid reason for this and have a rainbow that you deserve so much :hugs: :hugs: I wish i could just give you a big hug and good cry with you. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hello ladies,

I won't be transferring this cycle. Embies will be frozen and maybe transferred next cycle, my progesterone level is too high. I am bummed out but trying to find the sunnyside of this storm. I am still waiting for the nurse to call me with time to trigger tonight.

I know its a huge let down but there is alot of people who have far better success rates with FETs than with fresh transfers as your body is more in natural state than pumped up with all the hormones.

Ginger - I hope so too! Today it only looked like 9 so we shall see, I just hope they are all of good quaility.

9 Embies is great, hope they all keep growing and you freeze all of them :winkwink:

Thats a bummer bright but honestly way better then getting OHSS, I had that quiet severely with my first ICSI cycle and was very ill and in a lot of pain from it. I hope you get lots of emboss and that they grow well!

I agree 110% here, OHSS is horrible!

Hello ladies,

How is everyone?

I did have retrieval today. 5 eggs collected, not sure how I feel. Have been feeling sort of numb mentally today. My left ovary is a little sore so I feel a little uncomfortable. But God is good, so I will trust him.

Five is still good. All it takes is one! My fingers are crossed! :hugs:

Crossing fingrs for all of them! My second cycle they got 14 eggs 7 eggs mature 6 that did well or ok, and of those 6 we got 1 to put back and 3 to freeze. Lexi came from the one they put back!

Hello ladies,

Pray everyone is doing well.

AFM - my 5 have now turned into 2. No feeling the best right now but, it is what it is. Thanks for all of your support.

I hope they both take off and develop well, how many days old are they now?

I hope they both take off and develop well, how many days old are they now?

Kelly - I am praying this same. I had retrieval on Wednesday so they are 2days old today. Ipray the report today is good FX. Thank you for the support. How are you feeling these days?

Right now super cranky. Lack of sleep is not making me very friendly. It's Lexi's 2nd birthday today to so I'm trying not to be super cranky to everyone but it's hard.

I hope your report is excellent today.

Kelly - I am so sorry your not resting well. I think you are still friendly....lol! Tell Lexi I said Happy Birthday and enjoy!!!

AFM - I go my update call today about 12:15pm and the nurse said my two babies are doing great. They should be 2cell today but they are 4cell, my little overachievers. You ladies are blessings in disguise and I really appreciate your prayers and support. I cried the whole time driving to lunch and was thanking God for the good report today!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->