TTC after D&C (Soon)

bright, keeping your embies in my prayers and that they will become beautiful blasts for freeze

Little overachievers, indeed! Yay! I hope they continue to surprise you in all the best ways!

Woohoo bright! Will they freeze them on day 3 or day 5?

Lexi birthday was fun, for the most part, both kids have some sort of diarrhea bug so lexi kept having accidents where she'd poop a little and it would smush between her bum cheeks before she could get to het toilet so her poor bum is raw. Today seems better she had a very large poop on the potty hopefully thats all of it for her. Skyler is older so was better able to make it. But it made for a frustrating day because it took me the better part of the day to realize they had something viral and thats why she was having so many accidents. She usually doesn't the most that happens is she'd get a skid mark but I'm happy to know that it was likely out of her control. She's been out of diapers for over 2 months now.

Today is her birthday party, people are cancelling because of being sick which sucks I have all this food now that I won't be able to eat or get rid of. I hope those that do come are hungry.

Long time, no see ladies! I hope everyone is well!

I made it to 2ND TRI! How did that happen?! Not sick anymore, either. We find out if Hatchling is a boy or a girl in about 2 weeks! Scan on April 18th! We all think it's a boy, though. :)

Holy ginger your pregnancy is going fast!

I'm good. Tired and back in NS and praying for an end of April baby!

It doesn't seem like its going fast to me, but then I think, "What do you mean only 11 sleeps until I find out the gender?! I never thought I'd make it this far!" :haha:

I hope your little girl gets here precisely when she's meant to arrive! Can't wait to see pics!

As long as he/she is not so early that DH isn't around for newborn pics! So max she can come early is april 22 ish. Anytime before just won't do! All I need to pick up is a car seat adaptor for my stroller and some breast pads, doing that tomorrow and I'm all set hospital bag is ready to go we even take over our rental unit tomorrow so I'll be able to unpack for the next 6 weeks or so. Looking forward to that!

Hello everyone,

I know I have been MIA. Well I only have 1 embie that survived to freeze. Thank you all for support and kind words. How is everyone?

Have you planned for transfer bright? It only takes one! I pray that this one is your one.

It doesn't seem like its going fast to me, but then I think, "What do you mean only 11 sleeps until I find out the gender?! I never thought I'd make it this far!" :haha:

I hope your little girl gets here precisely when she's meant to arrive! Can't wait to see pics!

The beginning also didnt go fast for me but once you start reaching milestones like gender, movement etc it really moves quickly!!

As long as he/she is not so early that DH isn't around for newborn pics! So max she can come early is april 22 ish. Anytime before just won't do! All I need to pick up is a car seat adaptor for my stroller and some breast pads, doing that tomorrow and I'm all set hospital bag is ready to go we even take over our rental unit tomorrow so I'll be able to unpack for the next 6 weeks or so. Looking forward to that!

HEHE you need to server baby with a memorandum of understanding LOL, no unplanned evictions before said date and nothing later than DD.

Hello everyone,

I know I have been MIA. Well I only have 1 embie that survived to freeze. Thank you all for support and kind words. How is everyone?

Sorry to hear you only have 1 but like kelly says it only takes 1 and we pray this is your one!!!!

MJ, Thinking about you lots girl :hugs:

The beginning also didnt go fast for me but once you start reaching milestones like gender, movement etc it really moves quickly!!

HEHE you need to server baby with a memorandum of understanding LOL, no unplanned evictions before said date and nothing later than DD.

Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear you only have 1 but like kelly says it only takes 1 and we pray this is your one!!!!

MJ, Thinking about you lots girl :hugs:

I know, just was a little disappointed. But we are going to do another fresh cycle and see what happens than our last cycle we have will be FET. We will start a fresh cycle next month. I really appreciate you ladies and your support. Just an awesome group of ladies, you just gotta love'em!!!:hugs:

Woohoo bright! Will they freeze them on day 3 or day 5?

Lexi birthday was fun, for the most part, both kids have some sort of diarrhea bug so lexi kept having accidents where she'd poop a little and it would smush between her bum cheeks before she could get to het toilet so her poor bum is raw. Today seems better she had a very large poop on the potty hopefully thats all of it for her. Skyler is older so was better able to make it. But it made for a frustrating day because it took me the better part of the day to realize they had something viral and thats why she was having so many accidents. She usually doesn't the most that happens is she'd get a skid mark but I'm happy to know that it was likely out of her control. She's been out of diapers for over 2 months now.

Today is her birthday party, people are cancelling because of being sick which sucks I have all this food now that I won't be able to eat or get rid of. I hope those that do come are hungry.

Kelly - we did transfer because my progesterone was too high, so we are going to just try to do another fresh cycle in May so may transfer in June. Thank you for the support, I pray either the fresh or the FET with the 2 frozen embies work.

Sounds like a solid plan bright I hope it all goes well and smoothly!

I will be doing everything in my power starting in 10 days to get this baby out. I am a little surprised I haven't broken my water overdoing it earlier today it sure felt like baby was going to rupture them. But ideally I'd like the extra 10 days.

Hi ladies. I had a mmc, went for dating scan to be told there was no heartbeat. Should have been 10 weeks but baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. I had a d&c on 24th March, bleeding stopped after a few days. Since then we have been ttc. You will hear and read so much advice but I've been through this before. ....
Four years ago I had a natural miscarriage. The doctor on gynae ward was very abrupt and basically said 'this is very common, wait a year before trying again'. She was so rude and uncaring, but a nurse sat down with us, apologised for the doctor's attitude and told us to try whenever we felt ready. That was 13th May. We ttc immediately after bleeding stopped, double checked for a bfn then by 31st May I was pregnant. My ds was born the following Feb and four months later I was pregnant again, this time I had a dd.

So don't give up hope!! My experience has taught me that these things happen for a reason, nature is cruel but kind!
I'm going through this process all over again now and trying to be positive!
Currently getting a very faint positive on pregnancy test but I'm certain it was negative a few days ago when I was told by midwife to check. Using opk too which are showing positive. ....confused!!

I'm so sorry for your loss :-(
We lost our little angel at 12wks.... It was devastating. What's more, my obgyn tried to tell us to wait at least 2 cycles to TTC again....as if.
We started trying again the next cycle. That was in December. Hoping this month will be the month.
Lots of hugs and baby dust to u

Sorry for your losses ladies <3

Clare the only way right now to know if it is another pregnancy would be to have beta's done. Might be worth it for piece of mind?

https://s4.postimg.org/sxcib0gb1/16_weeks_1.jpg

https://s14.postimg.org/7kru6dadt/16_weeks_2_GIRL.jpg

It is a girl indeed!!!!!! What did I guess for you? Did I guess girl because of your ms? I can't remember.

I think you said it was a girl. :haha:

I really thought it was a boy! Now I'm trying to come to terms with a girl and having to fight off the sea of frilly pink crap! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->