• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after D&C (Soon)

I should have listened to myself about my doctor. I knew he was "ehh", but I stuck with him anyway. :shrug: I'm going to be researching a better doctor down here soon. The closest doctor that's well rated and accepts my insurance is a good 20 minutes away. Not too bad, but further than I would have liked.

I've had a little cramping last night, so I thought my af was coming. But I had nothing. Also I have increased urination - that happens to me sometimes before my af. So we'll see.

I feel silly, I keep feeling my boobs to see if they hurt! That was my first big sign I was pregnant. I started hurting right by my armpit actually. If that happens, I'm taking a preggers test. =)

What was your first sign girls? :flower:

My first sign was a weird shooting pain in my uterus, I tossed it up to possible implantation. Then I had shooting pains in my boobs. Other than that I felt fine. My boobs didn't start to get really sore until I was about 6-8 weeks and they got huge....it was crazy, I was falling out my bikini tops.

Maybe you are pg, that would be awesome!!!

I took an opk today and it was negative but not a faint negative, just a shade lighter than the control line, it's confusing the heck outa me:shrug: So I guess I just have to watch and wait :coffee: On a more positive note, I have lost 6 lbs since the mc, and I'm still working out to try and lose more before I get my bfp :happydance:

oh weightloss is wonderful! I am still up 12 from my previous pregnancy, after this baby I will seriously need to be on weight watchers and go to the gym!

I never had increased saliva, but those other symptoms I did develop eventually.

I'm feeling symptoms right now that could go either way, af or pregnancy. A lot of light cramping today, off and on. And increased urination. Also, tmi, but I have an increased amount of cm, I've noticed. But then again I had months like this that I ended up getting my af. Also, I never fully tried to get pregnant. We did the pull out method, which has never failed me before. :shrug:

But after I get my af (if I get it), I'll be ttc conceive - big time. :thumbup:

Oh and mj: congrats on the weight loss!!! :happydance:

I only gained 4 pounds during my pregnancy, and I lost all 4. I wasn't able to eat anything past noon because I had major food aversions. Wasn't really nauseous, just didn't want to eat anything.

Hope everyone is good! Sorry to hear about your Grandad Calvinzoey :hugs:

I'm still no closer to AF and hardly any CM at all either, it seems my body has decided to stop working all together :cry:

Castaway - you did good getting so far and only putting on 12 lbs:thumbup: I gained about 4lbs by week 10 and was starting to eat a whole lot more, so I know I would've put on a ton. I wanted to lose weight before getting pg but it didn't happen, so I'm trying to use this time to lose some weight.

Hayley - :hugs: don't be so sad, your body is working, it's probably just trying to restart. I'm kinda in the same boat, I just don't know what's going on with all my opk's and what my body is doing, but with this week being week 5, I have my fx crossed it won't be too much longer for all of us to get AF or be pg.

Calvin - sounds kinda promising as far as your symptoms, you might be following in castaways foot steps :winkwink: How long do you think you will wait to test if af doesn't show up any time soon?

Hayley: Thanks :flower: He was a wonderful person, and a really excellent architect.

MJ: I'm going to give it a couple weeks. My boobs aren't hurting, and that was a clear sign for me last time. If they don't start hurting, then my af is probably coming. And I don't want to be disappointed with a negative. =) Any signs of af coming for you yet? I hate the waiting game.

So my AF was due yesterday and now today I have light brown CM when I wipe, not on my underwear though. It is concerning but I also know that sometimes you spot in first tri so I am tyring to just not think about it....easier said then done! :haha:No cramping though so hoping this is just from the uterus stretching :)

So my AF was due yesterday and now today I have light brown CM when I wipe, not on my underwear though. It is concerning but I also know that sometimes you spot in first tri so I am tyring to just not think about it....easier said then done! :haha:No cramping though so hoping this is just from the uterus stretching :)

I had a friend who got pg and for her first AF she had brown spotting for a few days and everything turned out ok. Just keep watching it, relax, put your feet up and even though it's best not to worry, I know that's easier said than done. I still think it will be ok for you, FX!! sticky baby dust

:dust:

I had a friend who got pg and for her first AF she had brown spotting for a few days and everything turned out ok. Just keep watching it, relax, put your feet up and even though it's best not to worry, I know that's easier said than done. I still think it will be ok for you, FX!! sticky baby dust

:dust:

Thanks hun, def. taking it easy and my foot doctor said I can do partial weight bearing so no more hopping for me :)

From what I have learned and heard, it's pretty common to have that around when your af is due. Just take it easy and relax! :hugs:

Hope you're still taking it easy Castaway, I'm sure that is pretty common too and you're not cramping so that's a good sign:hugs:

Calvin and MJ any sign of AF? I'm no closer have a little CM but not the fertile kind! :shrug:

Hope you're still taking it easy Castaway, I'm sure that is pretty common too and you're not cramping so that's a good sign:hugs:

Calvin and MJ any sign of AF? I'm no closer have a little CM but not the fertile kind! :shrug:

Nothing yet. I'm getting so very tired of waiting for it. :hissy: It's only been 5 weeks tomorrow, but I'm very impatient!

Same here, it's so frustrating not knowing what's going on! Just hope it comes soon for all of us!:flower:

Same here! No sign of AF at all, tomorrow will make 5 weeks. It's so frustrating but I a hanging in there, watching and waiting :coffee:

No cramps or anything, so I don't know what's going on :shrug: Maybe we're all pg again and AF won't ever come :haha::winkwink:

Hey ladies. I am hoping to join you all. I just had my D&C between 8-9 weeks pg so almost 2 weeks out. Anxious for everything to get started again but still spotting a little so think it is still a whiles away. My doc encouraged us to wait 2-3 cycles before actively trying we already know that our chances are low of getting pregnant d/t fertility issues so I don't want to wait.

Looking forward to TTC with all you wonderful ladies.

Hey ladies. I am hoping to join you all. I just had my D&C between 8-9 weeks pg so almost 2 weeks out. Anxious for everything to get started again but still spotting a little so think it is still a whiles away. My doc encouraged us to wait 2-3 cycles before actively trying we already know that our chances are low of getting pregnant d/t fertility issues so I don't want to wait.

Hi Ashaz - welcome!:flower:

sorry for your loss. I am 5 weeks out tomorrow and still waiting on AF. Each Dr is different, mine told me we could try right after AF shows up. Most of us on here plan to start trying after AF, for right now I'm NTNP, so if it happens before then so be it.
What type of fertility issues do you have? They say after a D&C you're supposed to be more fertile, so maybe that will help us all get pg asap!

Welcome! :hugs:

My doctor told me to wait 3-4 cycles. I really don't want to. I'm planning my life upon having a kid around a certain time - it kind of puts things on hold (I'm a planner!). I know your most fertile in the first 3 months after your mc / d&c. To give you some hope, I know a girl in Germany who always thought she was infertile. She got pregnant and had a mc around 7-8 weeks. She got pregnant RIGHT away after, and now has a health 6 month old girl. She was trying for pregnancy for probably over 10 years. So be positive! Also, consider what's best for you. <3

Welcome Ashaz, sorry for your loss too :hugs:

I think most of us don't want to wait the 2-3 cycles, it's hard enough just waiting for one! Hopefully we will all be celebrating BFP's before long :flower:

Castaway - are you around? Have you been relaxing? has the spotting stopped? just checking on you. Keep us posted.

Castaway - are you around? Have you been relaxing? has the spotting stopped? just checking on you. Keep us posted.

Hi there!! I am here :) yes, it stopped, since it correlated with my usual AF I think that is all it was but has stopped. Now today my right ovary feels like it is tugging a bit. Sigh, the first tri, gotta love all the worrying! ha

I think it is the cyst they say you form in pregnancy, that goes away once the placenta/umbilical cord is going to take over. I believe since I ovulate early I am almost a week ahead in terms of development...I do feel fine though other than mild cramping! I go to the doctor on Tuesday, looking forward to meet and see if we like him. I also signed us up for a Baby Fair at the new hospital we are looking to deliver at! :happydance:

How are you doing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"