TTC after D&C (Soon)

Hey girls, hope everyone is good.

Still no sign of AF for me and I'm at 6 weeks now :nope:

I have started since last week using OPK's, at first there was only one line and now there is 2 lines but it's still negative, I have no idea what it all means!

How's everyone else getting on?

Hi Hayley - the waiting is awful isn't it?
I'm back in epu. Just had another scan which shows there is still something there so waiting for doctor to confirm next steps. I just want a bfn and af so I can mive on. Limboland is not a nice place to be.
Good news about your opks. Mune usually build up over a couple of days. Are you temping too - I can't remember.

Hilslo sorry to hear you're still going through all of this, it must be so frustrating for you :hugs: hopefully they will get everything this time and you can move on finally.

I'm not temping I think that will just confuse me even more! The waiting is hard, not sure if stress delays AF but I'm sure it doesn't help!

I remember waiting for AF and was like, this is the only time I cannot wait to see that witch! :nope:

Hope you ladies make some progress soon!

Hayley: I'm almost 6 weeks, and still no signs of AF. I'm thinking there is a chance of pregnant, but I used the pull out method. I don't know how well it works... but it always worked well in the past. :shrug:

I had cramping off and on for a few days (maybe 4-5 days). That faded 1-2 days ago, and now I feel just tired and very moody. I still feel a bit crampy, but not what it was like a few days ago. A few times I thought my af was starting, and it wasn't.

I'm nervous to test. I was looking at tests in the store today, but didn't buy one.

MJ: You haven't been on in a few days! Everything okay? Last I heard you had some brown spotting. :hugs:

How is everyone else?

Castaway: How is the pregnancy going?

Hayley: I'm almost 6 weeks, and still no signs of AF. I'm thinking there is a chance of pregnant, but I used the pull out method. I don't know how well it works... but it always worked well in the past. :shrug:

I had cramping off and on for a few days (maybe 4-5 days). That faded 1-2 days ago, and now I feel just tired and very moody. I still feel a bit crampy, but not what it was like a few days ago. A few times I thought my af was starting, and it wasn't.

I'm nervous to test. I was looking at tests in the store today, but didn't buy one.

MJ: You haven't been on in a few days! Everything okay? Last I heard you had some brown spotting. :hugs:

How is everyone else?

I am doing pretty good, Dr. appt tomorrow!! :winkwink:

How is everyone else?

I am doing pretty good, Dr. appt tomorrow!! :winkwink:

Oh yeay! Let us know how it goes!! =)

Good luck at the doctors Castaway hope everything is going smoothly :hugs:

CalvinZoey I have been getting cramps too but not like normal period cramps more like a pulling/flinching sensation, I don't know what's going on just need to relax I think!

MJ did you do another test? :flower:

Hi Ladies, I've been so busy with work the last couple days. I did take another test....actually a few lol, and they're all negative. My spotting stopped and I haven't seen it. However my temp dropped this morning so that could be AF is coming soon...I hope!

Castaway - let us know about your appointment and if you like the new Dr.

Calvinzoey and Hayley - when are you guys going to take a hpt?

Hilslo - Hang in there hon, we'll all soon be back in the game :)

Hi Ladies, I've been so busy with work the last couple days. I did take another test....actually a few lol, and they're all negative. My spotting stopped and I haven't seen it. However my temp dropped this morning so that could be AF is coming soon...I hope!

Hoping you get your AF soon this must be horrible not knowing where you are in your cycle :(

Dr. appt went well, we are waiting unit we come back in 2 1/2 weeks (about 7/8 weeks) to do the confirmation of the pregnancy and the visit as I just had my 6 week PP with my old doctor. This new doctor seems so great and understanding, he went as far as to say he will give us his personal cell to make sure this pregnancy is not stressful and has agreed to scan me whenever i want. Defiently helped me anxiety levels come down!

On another note I am 5 wks today and since yesterday I have felt like someone has kicked me in the crotch usually happens while I am in bed, like when I am trying to roll from side to side. This happened way later in my last pregnancy! I keep thinking, what if their is two in there!? lol

Hoping you get your AF soon this must be horrible not knowing where you are in your cycle :(

Dr. appt went well, we are waiting unit we come back in 2 1/2 weeks (about 7/8 weeks) to do the confirmation of the pregnancy and the visit as I just had my 6 week PP with my old doctor. This new doctor seems so great and understanding, he went as far as to say he will give us his personal cell to make sure this pregnancy is not stressful and has agreed to scan me whenever i want. Defiently helped me anxiety levels come down!

On another note I am 5 wks today and since yesterday I have felt like someone has kicked me in the crotch usually happens while I am in bed, like when I am trying to roll from side to side. This happened way later in my last pregnancy! I keep thinking, what if their is two in there!? lol

Awww Castaway, I'm so hapy to hear everything went how you would've liked :happydance::happydance:
I would be extra comfortable getting my Dr's cell too! That is a plus!! oooooo :baby::baby: twins would be sweet! FX for you. Can't wait for the u/s :happydance:

I felt like AF might be coming today but still nothing. Tomorrow makes 6 weeks, so I'm still being patient :coffee:

Castaway: Twins would be awesome! :hugs: Glad your appointment went well!
I'm glad your doctor seems good and your getting an ultrasound soon. :thumbup:

MJ: It's been over a week, and I've been feeling like my af has been coming too. :shrug: Nothing yet. Today I really felt like I was getting it, but nothing. I can't be pregnant - last time I was my boobs were so sore I couldn't bare to touch them. Now it's barely even sensitive. I was going to test tomorrow, but I forgot to buy the tests!! I'll buy them in the morning and test on Friday.

OMG OMG OMG:dance::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

AF has arrived!!!! I'm so freaking happy - who woulda thought!! lol I'm even having cramps and I'm I just so happy she's here that I don't care :haha:
6 weeks to the day of my mc and she shows up.

Calvinzoey - if she doesn't show for you before you test friday keep us posted on your test.

AF has arrived!!!! I'm so freaking happy - who woulda thought!! lol I'm even having cramps and I'm I just so happy she's here that I don't care :haha:

Calvinzoey - if she doesn't show for you before you test friday keep us posted on your test.

:hug:
:wohoo:
I'm SO happy for you! You got to the next step!!!! :happydance:

I'm a bit envious of you right now! lol :brat: I feel like I'm waiting for NOTHING! I've had this cramping for over a week now, and I really thought something was going to come of it. Today is a bit depressing day for me - 6 weeks... no af. I really thought it was going to come sooner.

What if I'm one of those girls who cycle gets F****D up after a mc, and I get my af once every few months!! I get very scared, because my aunt is infertile. She tried to have kids for so long, and nothing. :shrug: I don't know her reason though. Felt to rude to ask.

:confused: I should have bought a test earlier. Seeing a negative will at least make me know what I'm waiting for. I think.

Yay for you MJ, that's great! Now you can look to the future and look forward to ttc again!

No sign for me still and I'm at 6 weeks 4 days since D & C, I'm trying not to think about it but it's almost impossible. Also I'm getting ligament pains like I did when I was pregnant :cry:

I'm worried too CalvinZoey hopefully we will soon be celebrating AF :flower:

:happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wonderful news, who would have thought we would be SO excited to get to CD1!!!! Enjoy those cramps girl! ha ha ha

I hope everyone else is back on track very soon!

Thanks ladies, and yes Castaway I am enjoying EVERY single moment of my cramps :winkwink:

Hayley and Calvinzoey :hugs: I know it's going to happen for you soon.

Hayley - how have your temps been? are they coming down? Have you taken a hpt recently to see if you could possibly be pg again?

Calvinzoey - try not to think like that :hugs: give it some more time. I think my Dr said that if it didn't come in 8 weeks I should go back to see him, but I have my FX you both get AF too soon!!:flower:

So my boobs are VERY sore now, in the same spot that it was when I was pregnant. :shrug: I'll be testing tomorrow morning for sure.

hayleymarie: Have you tested yet? What if your pregnant?!

MJ: If it's negative when I test, I'll wait it out a couple weeks and then go to the doctor.

I'm a bit nervous to get a positive. :sad1:

So my boobs are VERY sore now, in the same spot that it was when I was pregnant. :shrug: I'll be testing tomorrow morning for sure.

hayleymarie: Have you tested yet? What if your pregnant?!

MJ: If it's negative when I test, I'll wait it out a couple weeks and then go to the doctor.

I'm a bit nervous to get a positive. :sad1:

ooooo - that sounds promising :winkwink: I'm so excited for you to test in the morning. Don't be nervous if it is positive :hugs:

Keep me posted :hugs:

Hey! I've tested and it's a negative :cry:

I think I will have a couple of more weeks wait, not going to temp as I think it will stress me out even more!

CalvinZoey let us know if you test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"