TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

They look good to me!! Getting darker and still pink. Aaaah Symptoms ... The gift and the curse!

Yea I thought they was getting darker too : ) I'm just really anxious for Tuesday, that's when AF is due and just hoping she doesn't show! x

Thanks guys! We bd'd once today Already. Probably tmi but DH says i feel tighter today and that i was super wet but that it felt "thick" lol dont know what that means haha hes horrible at explaining things.

And trying i deffo see line progression!!!!

Those lines are getting super dark girl, I'm so excited !!! ☺️ Af shouldn't shoe up for you, I think this will be your sticky bean �� When do you see your doctor?

Raine, those look super good!! Hopefully that is s good sign and you can get your bfp this month too! I know what you mean, my oh says I'm much more "wet" now than ehat I used to be! I couldn't be happier sbout that. It made me super dry and made sex uncomfortable :( but things seem to be working now so yay!

Well ladies, I'm back on my 2ww again. Not excepting anything but I'll take af showing up on time this month. 2 have been normal, just had a short one 2 weeks after the last. My body is defiantly trying so that counts for something ��

Omg Nicole I hate being dry it really does make it really uncomfortable so a lot of the time DH and i couldnt go for too long because i would get dry!

Fx for you in your 2ww! Im on cd12 right now and my app says today and tomorrow are my highest fertility days so FX!!

Thanks Hun, got my darkest line today at 13dpo : ) seeing the midwife on Thursday! Just still hoping AF stays away tomorrow!
How are you girls?
I was also really dry on the depo, so increase of cm is a good sign! Fingers crossed for your 2ww girls xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 11
Still have nice lines on my opk but im very slightly spotting???

It could be ovualtion bleeding? What color is it? They say bleeding durning o Is a great sign your super fertile ��

Oh I'm defiantly sure she'll stay away for the next 9 months or so ☺️ I'll be waiting to see what the doctor has to say! Is this the same Doctor that said it would be hard to get pregnant?

And yes, we couldn't go long either without it hurting so badly. OH said it felt fine but he can tell a huge difference now. I'm sure it was super uncomfortable for him too, he probably just said that to make me feel better :p

Its brownish red. When i entered it in my app that i was spotting with brown blood it said by the data i entered recently that i am fertile or in my peak fertile days. I never realized that spotting when close to O was a good thing.

Nicole I am doing ok. No signs of AF yet. Currently I am starting my fourth week of taking Milk Thistle to detox my liver in order to flush away the depo and to balance my hormones. So far I noticed a huge improvement in my symptoms. No more fatigue, breast tenderness, hot flashes, dizziness, nauseas and swollen feet. I am feeling more energetic, with better mood and more alertness. I notice that I am more wet when bd with my hb. I am taking prenatal and other vitamins to help me with my anemia.

Raine I am glad you are in the fertile window. Start bd with your hb to see if you are the next one to become pregnant. It will be wonderful if you are the next one. Good luck to you.

Trying I am glad that your lines are getting dark and that you are having pregnant symptoms. That it is a good sign. When it is your appointment with your doctor?

I going to share a strange thing that happened to me on Monday. We bd 3 times that night, but by the third time I noticed that I was pretty close down there. To the point that he couldn't found the way in and when it finally happen it felt like the first time. In other words it felt like I was a virgin again. Is that normal?

Latin,
Its probably because you bd'd 3 times lol you were probably just swollen. Next time you bd it should be back to normal!

Raine Last night I was back to normal and no issues. But that never happened to me. I though that something wrong was happening to me. LOL

Raine oh yes, it's a GREAT sign! They say thst usually means you are like "super fertile" so it's actually a wonderful thing!! :D start bding with the hubby now now now! Hehehe that would be soooo awesome if you were next like Latin said! We need more positive stories around here! What a awesome gift that would be to give to your hubby and family for Christmas! And a wonderful way to kick off the new year! Keeping everything crossed for you girly, we are both in our 2ww right now, when's AF due for you this month? We could be ttc buddies :p

Latin I'm super glad that liver detox is working so well for you! I kinda what to try it now, you make it sound lovely. I would defiantly love to have more energy and to feel the way you are describing. That damn shot made me feel like crap, tired all the time, no energy even after s great night sleep, I gained sbout 40 pounds in 3 1/2 years (which isn't as bad as some ladies experience). Where'd you get this detox at? I would love to look into it. You haven't had any type of AF yet? Not even spitting? You've been off of it for a while now haven't you? I'm sorry to hear that, I hope this helps you out. I feel truly blessed that my AF (or some kind of bleed) happened for me right off the bat. 2 periods right on time, with a short AF inbetween the last one. But it's progress so I am happy either way. No major symptoms either other than sore nipples, urinating frequently, mirgaines( which I have had less if since the shot wore off but still 3 times w week) and crampy some days. I would say I got lucky considering I had so many side effects while on it.

That is probably the reason you felt that way, you probably just had swollen up from all the bding you had caused you to feel tighter and raw. It been there before, and it always happens when we bd a few times that day. Nothimg abnormal so no worries :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->