TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Thanks girls, Iv decided not to see my dr because I'm seeing the midwife tomorow so I'll just ask her : )
Rainne Iv heard some people have spotting when they ovulate : ) something to do with the egg bursting out.
Latin wow 3 times lol I agree I'd say it's because you got swollen etc, don't worry : )
When's AF due girls?
I have insomnia :( it's driving me crazy! I'm waking up earlier everyday and can't sleep, today's being 4am!
My boobs don't feel as sore today, still hurt a lot but not like yesterday, it worried me a bit to be honest xx

Thank you wonna. Don't loose hope Hun, fingers crossed you get your BFP soon. Have you tried testing Hun if AF was due today?
My boobs are killing, Iv never felt anything like it. Don't really have morning sickness though. Just some heaving this morning, lines a bit darker though :) xx

My morning sickness kicked in around week 6 and was gone by week 12.

Congratulations again, and I wish everyone else speedy BFPs!!

I figured the morning sickness will be on the way in a few weeks haha my major symtom is my boobs, so sore. And I can't get enough water, I'm awful at drinking water usually. Thanks Hun, also wishing every one speedy bfps. When are you due? Xx

I'm 22 weeks now, due on 12th April. Having another girl :-D

Congrats laucu :D that is so awesome! How long after depo did it take for that stinky bean?

My AF is due the 23rd so let's hope she comes on the day or not at all and I'll have a wonderful Christmas present!! Heheheh I'm reaching a bit but hey, crazy things happen everyday! :) well good luck tomorrow with the midwife, I hope all goes well for you dear. I'm sorry to hear about your insomia, I know how you feel. I am one aswell, well I was. I take my medication for it when needed. It comes and goes but before, it was miserable. Hopefully that will wll go away shortly. Cutie said her soreness went away rather quickly so maybe it's already leaving or today is a relativity pain free day for you?

I wouldn't worry dear, symptoms come and go so try not to think those bad thoughts. :)

Insomnia got the best of me early on. I know it's easier said than done but try not to focus on those symptoms too much!

Unfortunetely ladies my body is still being played tricks on by the depo. The spotting has turned more into like the bleeding of a light period. No cramps though.

Thanks girls, I'm just on edge that somethings gonna go wrong :( Iv also felt Abit achy past 3 nights, including tonight, like mild period aches. I'm hoping it's just stretching etc.
Oh lovely news laucu! Not long for you to go now then : )
Nicole I really hope AF stays away and you get a lovely BFP for Xmas instead : )
I'm so sorry the depo is still playing with you rainne, are you taking any vitamins to hope your hormones? xx

Nicole I used Nature's Bounty brand for Milk Thistle of 175mg. I take 3 pills every day. Below is a link of the product label. You can buy them at any store or at Amazon too. You can find the on sale at Rite Aid or CVS at buy 1 and get 1 free.

https://images.vitaminimages.com/cdn/sd/pdf/L003491-NB.PDF
Once you start using it you will notice a little increase of bowel movement(for me is 1 or 2 times more) and going to pee more often.

Trying Remember that every pregnancy is different. I hope that your symptoms get well soon. You are probably in the implantation phase and that is why you feel the cramps. Good luck and let us know what does the midwife tells you.

Raine You should try the liver detox that I am using. That will help you to flush away the excess hormones from the body. Also try the B-Complex vitamin that Trying is using.

Nicole My last shot was April 2. I have been out of depo since July 2. Its been 5 months and I only had spotted for 1 day in 2 different dates. No full AF after the depo and not even induce by bcp.

Latinawesomee!! thank you so much for the link and help. I'm defiantly going to try that out!! :D To be honest, I could defiantly use something that will help me have more bowl movements. I know this sounds crazy, but because I am on a few medications, all in which cause constipation. I only go maybe once a week if I'm lucky. Some weeks I'll go almost everyday but that is so rare these days. Doctors think when I was using the drugs, I messed something up down there and on top of the medication, it's all bad news! Haha well I truly hope this will help you out with AF, icknow they say it can take up to two years! I would be willing to try anything to get Her back again. Have you tried angus cactus or anything? I heard many great success stories with that and a few other products.

Trying I'm hoping that is all that is too! My guess would be that, I'm sure everything is fine though. Today's your appointment right? And thank you dear, I'm hoping so too! That would be amazing news, I wouldn't even know what to do! Heheh

Raine I'm so Sorry dear! I hate this evil posion!!!!! Last month, I also has the same experiance. I thought it was ovulation bleeding because the first 2 1/2 days was brown and spotty. Then boom, full on AF for the next 2ish days. It could still be ivulation bleeding though, some women get a lot and for up to 5 days. Is it still brown/pink color?

Ohkay ladies, if you guys don't mine me asking me this. Do any of you check your cervixs for types of cm? Because I just checked it because I felt very wet down there and my app says I am in my fertile window and I should over ovulated sometime this week, I have a few different apps and one tell me the other day and the other days around today or tomorrow. So either way, sometime this week. Anyways, I checked it and I think I have ewcm. I want to know whether it is or not but don't want to be creepy and post s picture of it. I look online but there's no real examples of what it looks like. Hahah sorry for the random post just want to know if it is or not

So if you guys do check yours or did and don't care if I post a pictures, let me know. :) I'm kind of excited!!

Thanks Hun it's only at night, maybe it's cos Iv been on my feet a lot in the day I'm not sure, I'm gonna mention it to midwife tho. Sore boobs are back and test was darker today so I feel better : )
I did try to check my cervix and cm, wasn't very good at it haha I did get ewcm sometimes though but it would come out on its own, post a pic Hun nothing is tmi on here xx

Well I am super glad the line is darker! :D I bet that was a major relief for you. I understand though, I'm super nervous to become pregnant in a way due to the fact so many women experience mc and chemicals after coming off. But with you, since you have been off of it for 16 months now? I think you will be totally fine, everything is probably back to normal so I would rest easy dear. Well let me know what happens today with the midwife :D yaaay! Your first "official" pregnancy appointment! Wooooo!

oh I didn't think so but I just wanted to make sure first :) mine came out too but it was in my undies so I just wanted to see what it was. I had no idea what I was looking for either and when that came out I was like holly Molely! Ahaha so I guess I found the right spot.:thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
Yep thats ewcm me personally never had as much as that lol get bding nicole!!! how is everyone trying your symptoms will come and go as your hormones in the first 13 weeks will rocket so wouldnt worry too much about symptom spotting!!! i have my c-section tuesday wish it would hurry im super fed up and just to meet him now :( xxx

I never thought I'd be so nervous once I fell pregnant but I'm terrified somethings gonna go wrong, I'm trying to relax but I just feel like it's all gonna be snatched away from me. It's a horrible feeling. I have a feeling this baby is a girl, my boobs never hurt like this with my son and I just have a feeling haha, my mum and hubby both think it's a boy as does my best friend. We shall see : ) I'l let you know how the midwife goes today, it's at 1:30 I think it's just a general chat but I'm not sure haha.

Yes that is deffo ewcm Hun!! I'd get it sometimes like that and was always around my positive opk so get bding!! Your body's doing so well Hun I don't think it will be long till you're pregnant!

Ahh how exciting Claire! I hope this week goes fast for you and the c section all goes well xx

Ohhhhh yaayyyyy :D I'm sooo excited!!! I showed my OH and he got so happy! Last night, he came into bed and woke me up and whispered in my ear "I can't wait until you are pregnant, I want you to be right now" hehehe so this is wonderful news! He's coming home for his lunch break, he only works about 3 minutes away and can't wait so we are going to bd and keep our fingers crossed! :p

Aweee I bet you are so excited to meet him Claire, how exciting! Good luck girly, I can't wait to see pictures:D

Thank you trying, I think my body is trying super hard to get back to normal quickly and I am over the moon! Maybe we can be pregnancy buddies if I do happen to get my bfp soon! Hehehe it will be amazing either way, boy or girl. I've always wanted one of each and the rest will be an awesome bonus ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->