TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Hi Policewife like Trying my last depo wore off in September 2014 but it did take a year before my depo left my system and my periods returned. Once my periods returned it took 5 cycles for me to get pregnant. Sorry to hear you have had such a rough journey and I'm hoping you get your BFP soon.

Trying - it has gone very fast for me I can't believe I'm over half way already. I will be having a third csection and will be asking to be sterilised whilst I'm open...so to speak. Great news that your little fella has grown and heres hoping he continues to grow.

Keep us updated ladies x

Welcome Policewife. Sorry to heard you are having issues getting pregnant. You can try OPK to check if you are ovulating. Talk to your doctor about it and she can do some labs or maybe prescribe "Clomid' to help you ovulate and get pregnant. I am in the same boat here. My last shot was April 2015. My period never came on its own and I had to force it by using Birth Control. My period came June 29 2016.

Hello Ladies. This month I will not be pregnant for sure. I got my period from June 29 until July 4th of this year. My period start again July 10 and is still going. :-( Well, at least my body is trying to get back to normal. Will see for how many days AF is going to be around. I will keep you posted. Feeling good so far.

Hello Ladies. This month I will not be pregnant for sure. I got my period from June 29 until July 4th of this year. My period start again July 10 and is still going. :-( Well, at least my body is trying to get back to normal. Will see for how many days AF is going to be around. I will keep you posted. Feeling good so far.

Hi LatinGirl,

Although it may not be your time this month I'm hopeful it will happen soon. Good thing is you should have a nice strong uterus lining due to all the bleeding - nice and thick to implant against :)

Hello Ladies. The AF was gone by 7/14, but I am spotting once or twice a day after that. Especially when my hb and I are bd. For the rest I am fine and happy.

Trying who are you doing? Is the baby gaining weight? Are you having a C-Section this week? I hope everything is all right with you and your baby boy.

wannabump Thanks for the message. I can believe you are over half way through your pregnancy and that you are having a baby boy. Congratulations!!!!

I wonder how Nicole is doing with her pregnancy. I would like to know is she a girl or a boy. I wish her the best and hope to hear from her soon.

mumofwon and Policewife89 How are you doing girls? Hope everything is good with both of you. Let us know how is the TTC is going and feel free to vent any frustration or ask any question.

mumofwon and Policewife89 How are you doing girls? Hope everything is good with both of you. Let us know how is the TTC is going and feel free to vent any frustration or ask any question.

Hey Latingirl.

I m doing very well thanks!! Just got a BFP today on a FRER. This was the second month of trying. So happy!!! :happydance::happydance:

How are you Latingirl et al.,??

Hi ladies, so sorry I havnt been on things have been hectic here! We are in the process of moving house but the new house needed fully plastering and decorating so it's been crazy painting etc, all flooring is going down tmora and we should be moved in for wednesday! I must be mad 38 weeks pregnant and moving house haha.
Baby is gaining weight well now thank you Latin, and yes I have a section booked for next Monday, they will scan first to check he's still breech.
How are you doing? So glad you got your af, how is the cycle going? I'm keeping every thing crossed hun!
Momof won that's great news! Congrats! Xx

Congrats mum of won - excellent news!!!

Trying - your life sounds pretty hectic at the moment especially given your 38 weeks (cant believe how quick that's gone). Good luck with Monday - keep us updated and good luck with the move on Wednesday!

Hi Ladies,

Hopefully just in here to follow and make some friends/support.

Come off the depo in Feb - had one painful short period (4 days) and bled for one day twice more but have been tracking ovulation since Feb and have only had negatives.

Have been really down this weekend, and my OH is at a loss of how to help so just wanted to come and chat to some people who understand.

Hope you are all well and love to all xx

Congratulation mumofwon!!! Wish you the best in your pregnancy. Hope to heard your experience here too.

My update is that AF is back since Saturday and this one is a normal one with heavy flow and cramps. I am so glad that she is back within the normal time and that my body is regulating itself without the need of BC.

Trying Good news that your baby is gaining weight and that you are moving to a bigger house. Now you can have a room for the baby and put the decorations. Just be careful moving the stuff due to the pregnancy. Keep us posted if you end up having the C-section.

Geebug Since I TTC my ovulation was negative. Last month was negative too. I will test this month and will see what happens. It is kinda of frustrated, but keep the faith and never give up. The other day I was sad about not been able to have a BFP due to the depo, but my OH is very supportive. When he saw me sad he started to cheer me up. He keep telling me that it will happen eventually at the right time that God have plan for us. We all are humans and have our moments. Just keep your head high and keep trying. Talk with your doctor about it and ask her to check your hormone levels. Maybe you have PCOS, low Progesterone at day 21 (like Trying), a cyst or you are not ovulating. They can prescribe you clomid for ovulation. Look for an answer and look for a solution. Hope this help you.

Thanks Ladies. It doesnt feel real. Wasnt expecting this to happen so soon. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->