TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Hey Punk_Mum... I haven't gotten a positive on an OPK kit either. I know they suggest not drinking any liquid 2 hours before the test so maybe you will have a positive tomorrow morning! I was thinking about ordering some agnus castus but now im pretty worried, dont need a stomach ache to go along with all the other random symptoms I'm still having. A new cat sounds like a good distraction... I've been trying to convince DH to let me get a puppy but I don't quite have him on board (YET)! Well baby dust to all of you! Hope you have a good day![/QUOTE]

Maybe! If I were you I would try the agnus castus, I've not seen many negative reviews about it at all, so I'm thinking I'm just unlucky! :thumbup:
I have stomach cramps tonight, I'm hoping it means something positive is going on in there! I've also had a sore right nipple?! To be honest I don't have much hope that any of these things mean much. I think I'm in for a long wait...
I hope t hear positive news from you guys soon though! I'm rooting for you all!:hugs:

Yeah I'm still contemplating... Going to see how this month finishes out... Not sure I can handle an AF every two weeks! Its been 9 months since my depo ran out... I was just hoping I wouldn't have to wait so long! Baby dust to you!

I was just like you had my first and only shot in July. I had two months of just a brown like discharge in nov and dec and then jan 31 I got my period! So it took me about 4 months. I tried things to make my period come and nothing I stopped about two weeks before my period came. Feel free to message me! :)

I don't know if it's related or not but I went very heavy for several months on eating clean, drinking lots of water and working out before my Cycle came back. Mentally I felt like I could somehow detox it out of my body.

Pretty good! AF is due today. This will by my 9th regular cycle post depo. How are you?

I'm good! It's been almost 15 months since my last shot, I used OPKs for the first time this cycle and got positive on cd12/cd13, I'm now 7dpo x

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give an update.. these past two weeks have been a drag for me. AF has been here for two weeks straight after coming two weeks before that too... no fun! Not to mention I came down with a cold. Just a little spotting yesterday so I'm hoping she is gone for at least a little while! Going to start using the OPK this evening and we will see what happens. Started temping and then i got a cold so I have been up to it! Gotta get back on it tomorrow! Hope all is well with all of you!

:af::flow::nope:

Baby Dust to Everyone!!
:dust:

day 2 of AF being a no show! hoping i can be a depo success story

babyjan - great to hear about your positive opk

mjb - good luck to you. keep us posted!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you cutieq!! I'm glad you finally got a positive OPK babyjan!! The spotting has returned for me after only one day of rest... its really light but annoying! I've gotten back to temping so I'm hoping I have some signs of ovulation sometime in the near future!

Hey ladies, I've sorta given up. Week 13 and no period, random spotting here and there, definitely no ovulation. Urgh. In a huff!

just wanted to update you ladies, because I know the Depo struggle. I got my BFP yesterday. I'm pregnant post depo and praying for a healthy pregnancy.

Happy to answer any questions if you have em!

Good luck to you all....

Congratulations Cutieq! I love it when someone posts something positive about depo! Happy & Healthy 9 months to you!!

Hey ladies, I've sorta given up. Week 13 and no period, random spotting here and there, definitely no ovulation. Urgh. In a huff!

Hey PunkMum! Sounds like i'm in the same boat as you! Im still up to the random bleeding that has officially become annoying. My temps seem to be all over the place and have yet to see a positive OPK... I was talking to DH yesterday and telling him that it feels like cramps and random pains have become part of my every day life. He of course is trying to be positive but I'm just frustrated...

Ladies, sounds like you're on the right track. I grew tired of tempting and only tested OPK for one month, but thing I did do to help my sanity was use FF to track my symptoms. I started to notice that my boobs were sore at the same time or I had backpain at the same time. It was a good way to track what was going on even without a period and I started to gain confidence that my body was in a cycle pattern.

Hey PunkMum! Sounds like i'm in the same boat as you! Im still up to the random bleeding that has officially become annoying. My temps seem to be all over the place and have yet to see a positive OPK... I was talking to DH yesterday and telling him that it feels like cramps and random pains have become part of my every day life. He of course is trying to be positive but I'm just frustrated...

Sounds like we're more or less exactly the same, my oh is doing the positive thing too, it's sorta annoying me! I know it shouldn't but like you say, the situation is frustrating. The spotting and cramps are just expected for me now, I feel like it will never bigger off completely!! :nope:
I guess I just have to let it be and as my oh says "it will happen when the time is right"
How long have you been off depo? Sorry if I have already asked, I'm a forgetful mare sometimes...:dohh:

Sorry to gatecrash but I started the depo march 12 after having my dd oct 11... my last shot was dec 12 it ran out march 13 and my period came back june 13 they started on as 28days and got longer to which they are now between 34-40days... I have been pregnant twice which ended in miscarriage. I honestly think the depo has messed up my body! some months I ov others I don't its madness. Fingers crosses we all get our pre-depo bodies back soon x

Sounds like we're more or less exactly the same, my oh is doing the positive thing too, it's sorta annoying me! I know it shouldn't but like you say, the situation is frustrating. The spotting and cramps are just expected for me now, I feel like it will never bigger off completely!! :nope:
I guess I just have to let it be and as my oh says "it will happen when the time is right"
How long have you been off depo? Sorry if I have already asked, I'm a forgetful mare sometimes...:dohh:

PunkMum I was on depo for 7 years. Had my last shot Jan 2013. It officially expired in April 2013. Had ridiculous pregnancy signs shortly after but of course no BFP... I had my first sign of a period at the beginning of Jan 2014 then again two weeks after.l I've been dealing with cramps and random bleeding ever since! My DH sounds exactly like yours! He is on the "it will happen when its meant to be" boat too. Ive had this lovely brown discharge for the past two days which is new. Not sure when things will get back to normal.

Sorry to gatecrash but I started the depo march 12 after having my dd oct 11... my last shot was dec 12 it ran out march 13 and my period came back june 13 they started on as 28days and got longer to which they are now between 34-40days... I have been pregnant twice which ended in miscarriage. I honestly think the depo has messed up my body! some months I ov others I don't its madness. Fingers crosses we all get our pre-depo bodies back soon x
Hello there Mummy23beauts! Welcome to the depo trenches! So sorry to hear about your two losses... my heart goes out to you! I haven't had any positive OPK's at all so im not sure i have even ovulated since depo... although with all the random pains i hope SOMETHING is going on in there! Welcome to the group!

BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU!

Unhappily reporting that this one ended up being chemical :(

I got my BFP Valentine's Day and the doc confirmed on Friday that I'm not pregnant. I'm not going to take a break TTC. I should O Wednesday, so it's back to BD and hoping I at least get a positive OPK this month.

FX crossed for all of us and hoping we can regulate after the depo demon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->