TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Your right! At least you know you are able to conceive after depo!

Positive thinking :)

Hey All!! Its nice to see my thread came along way. How are u guys? Havent been on ina while. Well i have given up. Il b off 5 months next week. This past Saturday i literally had 5 seconds of spotting and then nothing so i just started Ortho Low Sunday. So im hopn my cycles regulates soon. Stay in touch.

Hey All!! Its nice to see my thread came along way. How are u guys? Havent been on ina while. Well i have given up. Il b off 5 months next week. This past Saturday i literally had 5 seconds of spotting and then nothing so i just started Ortho Low Sunday. So im hopn my cycles regulates soon. Stay in touch.

Welcome back! Things are going pretty good over here. Feeling pretty positive about things and patiently waiting to test! I ovulated this month so as long as my body is doing something ... I'll take it.

I used Ortho Low and liked it. I didn't have all of the hormones and emotions from him. Are you taking it to help your cycle regulate?

I am taking them to see some red lol n yes regulate it also since its been a while.

Gotcha. I love this thread. Depo is a totally different animal

Hey Ladies! Haven't heard from any of you in a little while but I am thinking about all of you. I just wanted to give you an update on me... No opk, no bfp, no AF, no anything in over a month. Totally frustrated and DH has finally convinced me to call a doctor to make an appointment. She has been really supportive of me in the past, I'm just hoping that she is going to be helpful with me TTC too. Its been officially a year since my Depo has expired so I guess now its time.

I swear like 5 people this week have asked me when my DH and I are going to have children which has just been bringing me down... Just have to stay positive!

How are all of you?

Hey MJ

I'm really sorry to hear nothing has happened and it's been a year since your shot :(

My periods returned 9 months later and started to regulate from December last year however I'm still not pregnant, everyone is asking when we will have another as its the norm within our community (friends & families) for you to be on your second when your child is 2 or at least be pregnant! OH is mainly upset and can't take it cause he gets asked a lot more than me and has to hear almost everyday that one of his friends who had their first around same time as us or way after have now had another! Including all his sisters, two of them have 2 kids and one who's daughter is 7 months younger than mine is pregnant now.

I can't help worry that something is wrong or depo has ruined me for life :( I got pregnant with my son quickly but I wasn't on any birth control prior to that!

I'm also feeling like seeing a dr but I'm not sure there's much they can do :(

Hoping and praying that we all get our bfps this year x

Hugs ladies! My AF is due tomorrow. Still trying for #1. After getting a BFP last month, I'm insanely eager for the next few days.

We've become the only couple amongst our friends with no kids and it's so annoying when people ask what you're waiting for having NO idea what drop put our bodies through.

Hey MJ

I'm really sorry to hear nothing has happened and it's been a year since your shot :(

My periods returned 9 months later and started to regulate from December last year however I'm still not pregnant, everyone is asking when we will have another as its the norm within our community (friends & families) for you to be on your second when your child is 2 or at least be pregnant! OH is mainly upset and can't take it cause he gets asked a lot more than me and has to hear almost everyday that one of his friends who had their first around same time as us or way after have now had another! Including all his sisters, two of them have 2 kids and one who's daughter is 7 months younger than mine is pregnant now.

I can't help worry that something is wrong or depo has ruined me for life :( I got pregnant with my son quickly but I wasn't on any birth control prior to that!

I'm also feeling like seeing a dr but I'm not sure there's much they can do :(

Hoping and praying that we all get our bfps this year x

Hey Babyjan! Well I did have a few weeks of on and off bleeding in January and February but nothing for more than a month now... So I guess I'm going back to playing the waiting game. DH and I have been married for a year and a half but have been in a relationship for 10 years so everyone asks us when we are going to have babies.... If they only knew how much I wish I could! I officially made a doctors appointment, its in two weeks so we will see what happens. Not sure what she will do either but I guess its better to know than to sit around and twiddle my thumbs! :)

Hugs ladies! My AF is due tomorrow. Still trying for #1. After getting a BFP last month, I'm insanely eager for the next few days.

We've become the only couple amongst our friends with no kids and it's so annoying when people ask what you're waiting for having NO idea what drop put our bodies through.

Hey cutieq! Yes I know how you feel... worst thing is that I have two sisters who were on depo before as well. One sister was pregnant within six months of stopping and the other was pregnant within 2 months. I guess we are all just different! Fingers crossed for you!

Hiya!
My depo ran out in october 2013, and my periods came back the day it was due and has happened every 3 weeks since whereas i used to be every 4 weeks. they've been heavy but brown this whole time but today my AF started and it's red and heavy like they used to be so I'm hoping that's a good sign! I don't use OPKs or temp anymore because I just get so stressed out about it all but I don't think I'm ovulating to be honest.
Good luck everyone x

Hiya!
My depo ran out in october 2013, and my periods came back the day it was due and has happened every 3 weeks since whereas i used to be every 4 weeks. they've been heavy but brown this whole time but today my AF started and it's red and heavy like they used to be so I'm hoping that's a good sign! I don't use OPKs or temp anymore because I just get so stressed out about it all but I don't think I'm ovulating to be honest.
Good luck everyone x

If your period is back, that's a great sign! You should O soon.

Hey ladies i know iv only posted in here once but thought id update you all, got my bfp 15 months after my last depo shot and 5 months after my last mc, fingers crossed this is a sticky one...

Our bodies will recover from the depo it just takes time x

I had been on the depro shot for 7 plus years I made that choice because I had already had 3 children and never interest in having anymore this past July I got my shot on time like always went back in Oct got my shot again on time went back in Jan for my yearly check up and my shot and got advised that I was pregnant. Here is where the nitemare has began the next day they got me an ultrasound told me since I had never had a monthly for 7 plus years they would have to go with when I conceived I said ok when was that they gave me dates from Oct 3rd to Oct 9th I started laughing bc for one I had not had sex with those dates at all then they tell me some story about how I could of already been at least 2 weeks pregnant before those dates OK another problem again did not have sex before then either they also tried to tell me that my monthly when I had one was at the first week of each month and again no it was never not it was always the end of the second week or beginning of the third week bc although I was on shot I still had symptoms of a monthly. They have my due date at June 25th which I think personally is wrong because it just simply does not add up at all. The reason this has created such chaotic for me is because at the end of Sept I had just got out of a 5 and half year relationship by the middle of Oct I had met someone which lead into a one night stand I figure from old wise tales if I got pregnant in Oct I wouldn't be due until July sometime, I also think that the ultrasound is off on my due date because I keep track of all signs of carrying a baby and the things that are occurring with me right now as of today is putting me at about 29 to 30 weeks but according to them I am only 26 or 27 weeks which is very stressful on me. so my question is this can being on a depro shot for that many years and getting a shot on top of being pregnant cause an ultra sound to be wrong can I be further long then what it is reading or less by a month than what it is reading? I feel personally they are not listening to me which is a big concern to me that she could be underweight right now and not growing up to what she should be. Also I have not gained any weight all all I actually lost weight after being told I was pregnant. Also how could I have got pregnant after being on the shot for that long is another question that seem to not have an answer for at all.

Hey ladies i know iv only posted in here once but thought id update you all, got my bfp 15 months after my last depo shot and 5 months after my last mc, fingers crossed this is a sticky one...

Congratulations Mummy23beauts! It's always wonderful to hear success stories! It helps the light at the end of this freakishly dark depo tunnel get just a tad but brighter! Best wishes to a happy and healthy 9 months for you!

I had been on the depro shot for 7 plus years.......... so my question is this can being on a depro shot for that many years and getting a shot on top of being pregnant cause an ultra sound to be wrong can I be further long then what it is reading or less by a month than what it is reading? I feel personally they are not listening to me which is a big concern to me that she could be underweight right now and not growing up to what she should be. Also I have not gained any weight all all I actually lost weight after being told I was pregnant. Also how could I have got pregnant after being on the shot for that long is another question that seem to not have an answer for at all.

So sorry for all of your stress! I can't help you with the ultrasound question since I haven't had a BFP but I wanted to say congratulations on your pregnancy and wish you all the best!

As for all my fellow depo ladies I wanted to see how you are all doing! As for me I haven't gone to see the doctor yet as I had to switch to a new provider (now the awkward new doctor phase)... But I had some really bad pain in my ovary the other night which scared myself and DH. Thankfully the pain eventually went away but I have a feeling it's just a sign that there is more wrong then a thought... Hoping to get an appointment this week so I can we what they say! I'll keep you posted. How are all of you???

What wonderful news!! Best of luck and a happy pregnancy to you!

Mjb I'm doing pretty good! Waiting to ovulate this week and hopefully get a BFP this month or next. May is 1 year that AF returned, so I would love a BFP very soon! I feel like my depo is gone and I'm over the hurdle. Getting off was rough and it took AF 7 months to return but I've been on a regular,consistent cycle since last May. To be a mother this Mother's Day would be a dream come true! (Or at least let hubby be a father by June lol)

Hello ladies!
It's been a while since I've posted as there hasn't been much to report, but, today I got my period!!! First one! Yay, and oh wow I forgot about the cramps! I've also lost the weight I wanted to lose, which is awesome :thumbup:

I feel like I'm finally saying goodbye to that stinking depo! I'm really happy, these cramps are hard-core though, jeez!
I hope you're all well! :hugs:

Hello ladies!
It's been a while since I've posted as there hasn't been much to report, but, today I got my period!!! First one! Yay, and oh wow I forgot about the cramps! I've also lost the weight I wanted to lose, which is awesome :thumbup:

I feel like I'm finally saying goodbye to that stinking depo! I'm really happy, these cramps are hard-core though, jeez!
I hope you're all well! :hugs:

:happydance: Punk_Mum. Seeing AF after Depo is the best feeling! Happy for you!!!!!! I felt like a 14 year old girl getting her period for the first time. I forgot what having a period felt like. Soon you'll be so busy TTC, you'll get used to it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->