TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Haha I know! I used to dread the witch showing up before I went on the depo haha, can't wait for her to be regular now! :p

well i had a major lot of cm when i wiped this morning between egg white and thick creamy/clear stuff lol sorry tmi im hoping ive got enough bd in boobs are sore so just the 2ww for me now is af gone trying??x

All sounds promising Claire :) hope the 2ww isn't long for u.
Yes AF has gone hun :)

Hello ladies,

I haven't been on in weeks so I don't know how everyone is! I took myself off this forum as I got quite stressed with ttc! I have been concentrating on my college work as I have had loads of coursework to get done lately so apologies for being a ditch.

I had a really normal AF from the 23rd-27th so I am now on CD11. I have been using OPKs from yesterday and all have been negatives so far!

Trying91 how the devil are you? Are things starting to look up in the ttc department? I will try and come on here as often as I can. I do miss talking to my buddies!

Yay lilegg your back!! So glad u had a pretty normal AF :) hope things are looking up :)

Well.. I had a weird brown bless end of jan, I finally got a positive digital opk (clear blue) on cd19. Then I didn't get AF till cd 42. So I don't actually think I ovulated even tho I had the lh surge! I'm on cd 7 today and had a pretty normal AF! Was red so not old blood. I thought it stopped yesterday but I had a little bit of red blood again today, hoping it's just ending tho. Pre birth control I'd have about 5-6 days AF. So fingers crossed things are looking up

Yay lilegg your back!! So glad u had a pretty normal AF :) hope things are looking up :)

Well.. I had a weird brown bless end of jan, I finally got a positive digital opk (clear blue) on cd19. Then I didn't get AF till cd 42. So I don't actually think I ovulated even tho I had the lh surge! I'm on cd 7 today and had a pretty normal AF! Was red so not old blood. I thought it stopped yesterday but I had a little bit of red blood again today, hoping it's just ending tho. Pre birth control I'd have about 5-6 days AF. So fingers crossed things are looking up

I am indeed back and intend to keep it that way! I've told myself that I can't stress myself out about it.

I hate to say it but it sounds like you didn't O when you got your surge! Maybe your body tried again a few days after.. did you continue to test after the surge? I swear I have heard that your body can try a couple of times, hence the long cycle?

I will say, my cycles returned as old blood and lighter flow but the AF I had nearly 2 weeks ago was the heaviest, most normal AF I have had since the depo! I honestly believe that you're not far off from normality as your bleeds sound like mine when I first came off depo!

Sooo... I took an OPK this morning and it was negative. I've been doing them over the last few days. I didn't do one yesterday afternoon mind as I forgot! :( I am CD13 but we bd this morning anyway! Hoping I get a pos OPK in the next few days..

Glad your back hun :) Iv stopped getting stressed out about it too, we are having a bad patch with our son at the moment and got pulled into school about his obsessive behaviours returning again, he's obsessive all the time but he gets much worse at times so Iv been concentrating on trying to keep him calm. I figure it will happen when the times right, so no point in stressing just yet ;)

That's ok hun, I know I didn't ovulate when I got the surge with AF staying away for so long. I did odd opk's after the surge (watched them fade again) but then I didn't do them every day just when I felt like it really so I'm not sure. I'm glad I got AF tho, it was very much normal just seemed to need to be a tiny bit heavier. Seemed it took her a few days to leave too, over 3 days I kept thinking it had stoped to then see tinged red cm! But it's stopped now and I'm on cd 9. Iv started tesing OPK once a day and when it gets darker I'll start testing 3 times a day to hopefully catch it, Iv got some digital ones left but only going to use them when the cheapies get really dark, I'm not going to bother buying any more clear blue.

Hope u get ur positive OPK soon hun. They say the best time to test is around 2pm for some reason but when I'm testing 3 times I test about 10, 2, 5.

So glad to see ur bleeds were same as what Iv had too hun, that gives me hope :)

Glad your back hun :) Iv stopped getting stressed out about it too, we are having a bad patch with our son at the moment and got pulled into school about his obsessive behaviours returning again, he's obsessive all the time but he gets much worse at times so Iv been concentrating on trying to keep him calm. I figure it will happen when the times right, so no point in stressing just yet ;)

That's ok hun, I know I didn't ovulate when I got the surge with AF staying away for so long. I did odd opk's after the surge (watched them fade again) but then I didn't do them every day just when I felt like it really so I'm not sure. I'm glad I got AF tho, it was very much normal just seemed to need to be a tiny bit heavier. Seemed it took her a few days to leave too, over 3 days I kept thinking it had stoped to then see tinged red cm! But it's stopped now and I'm on cd 9. Iv started tesing OPK once a day and when it gets darker I'll start testing 3 times a day to hopefully catch it, Iv got some digital ones left but only going to use them when the cheapies get really dark, I'm not going to bother buying any more clear blue.

Hope u get ur positive OPK soon hun. They say the best time to test is around 2pm for some reason but when I'm testing 3 times I test about 10, 2, 5.

Awwh bless him hun :( I hope things start to improve with him and that things get better really soon.

Do you know what, you really are describing your AF like mine! The last one I had seemed very normal, lasted 4-5 days but needed it to be a tad heavier to be completely normal. Aside from that it seems as though my body is kick starting up! Fingers crossed yours is too! I took another OPK this evening and it was the same. Although I have noticed the second line has been a bit darker the last 2 days I have used OPKs compared to when I took my first one! Do the lines get darker do you know hun? I got about 6 left so I am testing tomorrow! I will be CD14 tomorrow so I have a feeling I will ovulate later in my cycle (if I even O that is!)

I shall test twice tomorrow. One about 2pm and one about 7pm!

Thanks Hun, he seems a little calmer now so fingers crossed :)

Yh hun some people have a fade in fad out pattern where it will get darker n darker till u get ur positive n some people go from complete negative to bam a positive lol. Mine faded in last month :) so glad mine sounds like urs, fingers crossed our body's are trying to regulate :)

Thanks Hun, he seems a little calmer now so fingers crossed :)

Yh hun some people have a fade in fad out pattern where it will get darker n darker till u get ur positive n some people go from complete negative to bam a positive lol. Mine faded in last month :) so glad mine sounds like urs, fingers crossed our body's are trying to regulate :)

I hope your little man has been calmer today :) and I hope you're okay too! Okay.. so I did an OPK about an hour ago and its darker than all the other ones I have done! I am keeping a close eye on this so I will be holding my next pee until just before I go to bed!

According to fertility friend (my tracking app) I am CD14 today so I am hoping to O in the next few days at least as so far all OPKs taken have been negative!

I hope you've had a good day today!

Sorry hun had a busy day and only just getting chance to come on. We are fine thanks hun hope u are too?

How did ur OPK go last night? Hope u got ur positive :)

I'm only a few days behind u, cd11 here for me :) hoping to get my positive soon too but not holdingy breathe to be honest. I mean if it happens great but I'm trying not to over think it like last month :)

Hey hun,

I am fine thanks :) I have ran out of OPKs and I didn't get my positive. I was having a chat with a friend at college today and she reckons I should just leave out the OPKs and just track my AF on FF to see if my cycles are becoming regular.

I agree that its the best thing to do because if my body has a pattern, FF can help predict my fertile window and it will be easier to pin point ovulation. In the mean time I will just bd with my oh as much as I can and try not to think about it! Im going to the gym in 2 weeks so I am going to see if that helps me too!

That's great hun, hopefully u get a regular cycle and ff can pin point ur fertile window :) hope u enjoy the gym, I need to get back into it, I'm still doing slimming world tho I got my 2.5 stone today :) so pretty chuffed about that

any1 any updates 😔 i think af is due friday-satarday i poas today and bfn boooooo!! never believe what the pyscic told my mother in-law ha! she said to her there was someone trying for a baby and that they have to chill out it will happen says she will have another grandaughter and ive to chill out because i might get more than what ive bargained for?? twinsssss ahhhhhhh god imagine that c

Not much here hun I'm on cd 12 n just waiting to see if I get a positive OPK.
Wow that's exciting!! :D fingers crossed AF stays away for u and u get a BFP hun

did a one step this morning bfn boooooo think i might be out this month unless im ov later than im thinking but i my pos opk sure so i dont ahhhhh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->