TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

I didn't know it was possible either! Genetic tests are normal but I had no clue they could check for gender. We're very happy to know so early!

going to poas see if i get a positive opk fx for me ladies xxxx

think i might have gotten my positive opk tonight ladies its the one on the bottom 8pm tonight its defo darker than the rest

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
well no bding for me tonight cant coax hubby into bed haha .. i bd last night so im still safe ill bd tommorow night hopefully x

Deffo looks darker Claire! Fingers crossed! U will be fine not BD'ing tonight if u didast night, that say to do it every other day through your fertile window

cd 15 couldnt beleive my eyes when test line appeared first i take it to be this is most definetly a pos opk ladies i bd lnight anyway about 10:30 pm so i know im all goid at the moment x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
Wow Claire that is deffinatly positive!! Don't think Iv seen one more positive! Haha, fingers crossed u catch the egg hun

i know right hahahaha! couldnt believe my eyes when i seen it haha i bd last night so hoping i caught it x

Fingers crossed hun :) im on cd 5 today and hoping AF buggers off today :)

it was still posotive in yhe evening last night so ill maybe try bding tonight again coz i know you ovulate after your pos opk lol how long tho would you say in reality the sperm lives in your body x

They say u ovulate between 12-36 hours after your First positive opk hun, and sperm can live up there upto 7 days, but it's ability to fertilise an egg reduces dramaticall after 72 hours apparently. They recomend to baby dance every other night during your fortile period to keep ur chances high, I don't think they recomend every night hun as u need to give his swimmers a chance to build up! ;)

well we bd sunday night so ill go again tonight then hopefully that highers our chance of catching this month would be a miracle if we did i just hate the wait now from now to af is due drives me maddddd!!x

Aww I know what u mean Claire, just keep busy and try not to think too much about it (I know that's hard haha) how many cycles have u had since stopping depo? Just for some hope for me haha hoping I actually ovulate this month, I don't think I did last months even with the solid smiley as my opk's whwre no where near as dark as urs! AF is still hanging around here..

That's good to hear Claire :) sorry I know I keep asking how long have u been off it?

AF made her departure last night :) pretty normal 5 day period so I'm happy with that :)

i missed my 2nd second shot on oct 2nd so nearly 6 months x

i manged to get a bd in last night so im happy with this month and boobs are starting to get sore so i defo O'd hehe xx

Ah ok, I missed my shot on 1st September, hope I ov this month :)
I'm still spotting so AF hasn't fully left yet but hope she does by tomorrow.
Great hun :) got my fingers super crossed for u :) look at us getting all happy about having a period and ovulating haha

i knowwwww its quite funny when mostly all women hate the witch every month when theres and me and you either dying waiting for her to arrive or constanly peeing on a stick 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->